Harry and Meghan #321 Ed for Ed like his Ma said πŸ’•

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for @Happy Lady for the title suggestion, it won with 89 points, being the third most liked post.

More congratulations are in order as Prince Edward is the Duke of Edinburgh and HRH Sophie is The new Duchess, and it was formally released by BP, The King and every official source, alas not by People Magazine. We're waiting for them to correct this awful injustice.

Our feminist of the universe decided to do the most feminist thing and opened a pop up boutique for homeless moms then most feministly went to lunch, with the obligatory paps in tow, celebrating thus the International WORKIG Women's Day.

SVB went tits up, which is interesting since it's the go-to investment bank for all those tech start-ups, and rumours Butter-your-arssehole-up is in the same pickle.

Sources claim that the Spencer sisters were at the christening of Pwincess legless flatpack.

And the insta-thot is threatening us with re-launching her wino blog.

Will they won't they still plays in the background like an annoying mosquito.

Much love to @Chita , we'll always love our cartoons, and don't let stupid trolls get to you, you're funny and talented ❀

link too Chita's wiki:

if i missed anything, please add

Old Thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 86
Thanks for new thread and fab title!

I thought that if they are granted IPP then they will never be called to Court, Sam's case would be dismissed, plus they would be free to continue carrying and taking drugs with impunity. That's why they want it, imo, not so much for the security but for all the benefits that come with it

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Thank you @Shushex for the new thread. 😘
Thank you to everyone for curtseying voting for my title. πŸ₯³
Thank you to my family for everything. πŸ™„
Thank you to the wonderful posters for making me laugh. πŸ™ƒ
Thank you to all alcoholic beverage suppliers (just thought I'd throw that one in). πŸ₯‚
Thank you to Waaagh and Sparrowlegs for keeping our threads going with their vitriolic silly nonsense. 😱
Thank you King Charles for your patience with your youngest sprog - please continue to strip him and his family from entitlements 😁

Pap me once, pap me twice, courtesy and call me a Princess πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Thanks for the new Fred!

It would be really funny if KC at coronation decides only smeg x stoat on the balcony waving. Literally just the two of them with their children if they wish. No music no drums etc. πŸ˜‚ so funny imagine smeg doing the waving to her ss and stoats just stands there with stoney face πŸ˜‚. it would really show how much they love being there.

Then KC has his own balcony wave an hour later.

I also notices she loves using her left armto do things because she wants to show off the candies on her arm. Typical new money behaviour.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
So Hazno has lost all his money from the book? What A Shame. From the twitter thread, he and 43 are wanting to sue (ha!) and aren't going to be able to pay their expenses. How sad.
And Orca is losing nearly 600 million? Oh dear.

Just deserts.

This has been doctored - no way is his hair that colour or plenteous! And what terrible posture for someone who's so 'free' and 'powerful'.

1678630841193.png

@Chita I'm so sorry you've had to go through what you did with RB. Your cartoons bring me great joy (and aren't in the slightest bit racist! You make me think of political cartoonists) and the mug looks super

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Thank you for the new thread and great title @Happy Lady

Not much to say about the overseas 2 except one of my favourite words for them, they are despicable.

Reactions: 34
Thanks for the new thread, I was enjoying the babycham posts, it was my first drink. I was a child and didn't really like the taste but I was allowed some on holiday and persevered because of the cartoon deer. Successful marketing of alcohol amongst the under-10s! I then moved on to Snowballs before finally settling with Jack Daniels when I grew up. Anyway, on topic...

Harry and Meghan # 322 The Harkles love a Baby Sham.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I know that W & C and all the rest of the RF always do the right thing but just for once wouldn't it be great if they all said if h&m are at the Coronation we aren't going take your pick KC. Release a statement to say we all don't want them there not because of race but because of all the πŸ’© they have done to us it seriously affects our mental health and we don't want to be near them.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Thank you for the new thread and title! β™₯

Oscars a Smeg-free zone thus far (pre-dinner) 🀣😎πŸ₯³πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ooooh I didn't connect the dots when I saw all the headlines about Smegsy's bestieeee's pre-Oscars party. Priyanka Chopra Jonas had quite a few people over - Mindy Kaling, Malala, one of her co-stars and his wife, and others that I don't know about because I didn't bother to read the entire thing.

But what I do know is that Smegs WASN'T there πŸŒͺ

She also wasn't at her big Holi bash which was attended by another very successful (and very cute!) Bollywood actress and businesswoman, Pretty Zinta β™₯

But no Smegs. Even though they were doing her apparently favourite thing - slapping colours on faces. Actually they got more than just the faces so probably that's why she didn't go. 🀷

Aww probably the poor thing didn't want to steal PeeCee's thunder though, that's more likely why she didn't go. Such a humanitarian!

(Footage of Smegs from while the aforementioned parties were going on)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.