Harry and Meghan #312 Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a sinking feeling that Samantha has lost. There will be no stopping smegs now if that is the case.
Yeah I think she has lost also as the judge didn't seem to be happy with Samantha's lawyer, but something seems to have suddenly changed as things didn't seem to be adding up.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Ref the trial: I’d be really curious to know what went down between the two sisters during mediation because that’s what went down before the judge did her thing. Did the two actually have a conversation via phone w/the mediator on the line? What was said? Again. I’m curious to know and curious to know if that will ever come out. And? I remember hearing/reading Lady C say that Sam had “powerful backers.” “Backers” to me means people who are willing to help you fiscally, but it doesn’t mean your lawyers are “powerful.” Sad to say, but the one chance Sam may have had to hold her skanky sister accountable may have vanished. We’ll know more tomorrow I guess…

Reactions: 27
That won't work, they wouldn't take any notice of that. They need to face placards stating that they are traitors and loud boos to get the message across.
Can we boo, turn our backs and hold up signs that say boo?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Interesting, but apparently this book and chapter about Smegs was completely missed by everyone! TRG will school you up and read you some ☺

Reactions: 16
This is confusing, as a Daily Mail article dated 7th February says that the Judge has ruled that the Stoats WILL be questioned. Plus a long list of others.
I don't understand how the Ho's remarks about whether HM or Charles are racist were ever relevant, nor the Ho's remarks about her seeing herself as an only child, or about her father.

I thought the issue was that the Ho had slandered Sam in her book about 3 children by 3 different fathers, all taken from her care, and other defamation. This in Finding Freedom came directly from the Ho via JK to Aphid, and there is proof of this.

Where do Florida publication laws come in that the Judge is now struggling with? Has she just started struggling now?
If this is the case why did Sam's attorneys not know about Florida publication laws?
What has changed? Something has. Have strings been pulled?
Can our US Attorney Tattlers shed some light? I'm completely out of my depth here!
No the judge ruled that depositions would not be canceled, but warned that the case was ripe for dismissal before depositions coulda/woulda/shoulda be scheduled. For some reason (perhaps statute of limitations?) statements made in email to JK were not included in the ammended docket, so she lost her direct link from smeagol to FF. I know there are clever attorneys on this thread who know more than I and can better explain.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Every time they talk about their "kids" it is clear that they spend zero time with the kids and only parrot things that they have heard other people say aboput kids. From the weirdness in describing childbirth, to the claimed first words and milestones, to something small as her claiming how harried mornings are because she is making lunches (the vast majority of daycares provide lunch) to Farchie being released from school to ruin across the playground to his mother (every single daycare/preschool I know requires the parents to go inside to pick up the kids. They are not releasing a 3 year old to go run and find his parent on his own)

• Sick
Reactions: 37
It still makes me mad that KC changed the ceremony at the Coronation from where previously all Princes knelt before the Monarch to swear allegiance to now only William is to do this. Yet again an appeasing to H?

No, DoKent is 87 (?) years old and DoGlouchester not much younger. I think the rest of the dukes are in their 50s and 60s, even though I am not sure if the non-royal dukes have to swear allegiance, too. With Wills and Westminster being the only dukes with working knees he had to.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No the judge ruled that depositions would not be canceled, but warned that the case was ripe for dismissal before depositions coulda/woulda/shoulda be scheduled. For some reason (perhaps statute of limitations?) statements made in email to JK were not included in the ammended docket, so she lost her direct link from smeagol to FF. I know there are clever attorneys on this thread who know more than I and can better explain.
The deposition is what is going to kill Meghan. A good attorney can keep coming at you to trip you up. She doesn't think fast enough on her feet and even with her attorney present, she will get flustered. She has not been good at keeping her lies straight, so a depostion should really put her at a disadvantage. She screwed up once before and was caught during the ANL suit. The fun aspect of this, is that she will get so unhinged from the deposition, that there won't be a single plate left in the County of Santa Barbara. She will be upset and furious. Naturally she will call all the attorneys racist. What else is new?

Reactions: 28
No, DoKent is 87 (?) years old and DoGlouchester not much younger. I think the rest of the dukes are in their 50s and 60s, even though I am not sure if the non-royal dukes have to swear allegiance, too. With Wills and Westminster being the only dukes with working knees he had to.
So why change the rules so H doesn't have to? Seems a tad convenient
---
Smegz and pets. Interesting video from Meghan's Mole

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So why change the rules so H doesn't have to? Seems a tad convenient
---
Smegz and pets. Interesting video from Meghan's Mole

??? Huh?

You'd rather force two octogenerians on their knees to swear an oath just so the spare has to? Have you watched the DoE do it, when HMQII was crowned? They´d never be able to get up again and then manage the steps backwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't think that order of precedence thing is right. He isn't the third highest ranked male. All of the Cambridge children come before him. The third highest ranked person would be Princess Charlotte. The third highest ranked male would be Prince Louis.
I’m just curious where the information that they have been invited is coming from There is nothing I have found on any official sites that any invitations have been issued to anyone

Reactions: 21
I’m just curious where the information that they have been invited is coming from There is nothing I have found on any official sites that any invitations have been issued to anyone
Yet Tom Cruise seems to have his already. 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.