Harry and Meghan #312 Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched the full South Park episode this evening and thought it was quite humorous. Even my long-suffering husband (who tolerates my rants about the Harkles but doesn’t otherwise consume much information about them) understood all of the show’s references and enjoyed the episode. I will say there was a slight bit of irreverence to QEII at the beginning when they depicted her funeral, but it was brief and very tame for South Park. In fact, I think it’s pretty clear that the show’s writers like the monarchy and can’t stand the Harkles. I found it interesting that there was absolutely no reference to Farche or Legless Lil. There was, however, a very funny and somewhat lewd scene involving “The Prince of Canada’s” blue todger.
Well, if she wasn’t lying on the floor sobbing about something before, she will be after seeing this. Can’t wait to see the full episode. 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I wonder if she'll"back" Southpark to show her "sense of humour"?
Nah, you're right, never gonna happen 😂

More things coming to light?
Screenshot_20230216-065937.png

---
I think this might get interesting but I have to go to work!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Maybe they'll claim to have “just been in the neighbourhood and popped by” when the coronation happens.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I can’t wait to watch this 😂😂😂 Meg will be having the biggest hissy fit on the floor. They are a laughing stock 😂😂😂😂
80CA80B1-14FE-44C0-A4FF-3FCF02415DAD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Saw this and chuckled! Maybe the Gruesomes bought it to fly to the coronation? 😆
View attachment 1963767

Why would they need private jets when they have all that hot air constantly spewing out?

Governments should leave alone the nuclear option and focus on harnessing that apparently renewable (never-ending, and actually increasing, so far!) source of energy. It's not a clean energy source, rather mingey, in fact, but you can't win them all!

What kind of monster mixes alfredo and tomato sauce like that?? 🤮
Oh I don't know. We have pasta dishes with 'pink' sauce here. Meant to be an actual pink sauce, with ingredients cooked together, though many places mix red and white together to make pink. But then the Chinese won't recognise what we call as Chinese food (it's actually Sino-Ludhianvi cuisine), so what do I know 😂

I was more put off by the mashy- looking pasta. It looked almost overcooked. And then mixing it like it was an enemy. 🤦

I was typing this at 4.34am while dozing off as I typed, so I'm not sure if this makes sense. The pup hasn't been letting me nap properly so still woolly 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He is fecking unbelievable 😡
That pisses me off no end. The man-child has no conception of “total neglect”. He may have turned to drink and drugs because that was what he was determined to do anyway. He had a roof over his head, clean clothes, food, company, advice and medical and psychiatric help; perhaps he should converse with some of his ex military colleagues who are sleeping on the streets to find out how their experiences compare to his current situation……one which he only achieved through his father and brother cosseting him along and getting him the help and intervention he needed! Have I ever said how much I despise the Reeks?😉🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 50
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I have been thinking more about the St Paul's Platy Jubbly Service as we have gotten closer to the Coronation.
I am wondering if HMQEII pulled a bigger blinder than we thought.
May be HMQEII, and I think Charles, delayed the gruesomes in a meeting. Everyone was ahead of them except Charles, Camilla, William and Catherine so they could wait until the gruesomes were seated after everyone else. The gurning grin on Smeg's face belied what her eyes were saying. Did they think there would be lines of standing happy smiling faces. Didn't think they would be surrounded by the people in the seats around them or be in the second row on the other side of the church. What they received in that church shocked them.

Did people stand when C, C, W and C were going to their seats.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.