Harry and Meghan #312 Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it was the Ho who plagiarized this quote from Fook Pong Ho Min "The Chinese Songbird4" 1567 - 1588.
"A Face without Freckles is as a Cat's Bum without a Hole".

What a self-pitying tit. Everything was handed to him on a plate, and his crimes have been concealed to this day so he can carry on his foul ways. Now he gets maudlin and says that the RF will look back and "wish they'd been there for him", whenever.
That's the root cause of his problem. They were always there for him and still are.
They even covered up the fake births of his fake children for him and he's never had to answer to anybody ever. The consequences of this hands-off blind eye approach have been a disaster.
Fools all round, the whole lot of them.
BIB. "A Face without Freckles is as a Cat's Bum without a Hole". ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Looks like a pre match list.
Which position is Anne playing?
Who's in goal???

๐Ÿ˜ :ROFLMAO: ๐Ÿ˜ :ROFLMAO::mad::m
Well bugger me, if you look at the top 11 names on that chart that's the team, and guess where Wank and Yank are? Yes, that's right, they are the substitutes (or Spares) and sat on The Bench because they are just not good enough ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So the judge will make no decision today on whether to dismiss the case and instead will issue a written decision. I have a bad feeling that the case will be dismissed and Meghan will get away with it again.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Another product that Sparry can merch:

Had a really long day on top of sleep deprivation and severe anxiety. Had to attend a wedding at night though. I'd been upset for days because I thought that the bride (a childhood friend) and I were close, but actions appeared to show otherwise. I attended for a while and left early. On my way back I kept rambling some very depressing thoughts about being alone and unwanted to dad. Then when were in the market, I received a message from the bride asking where I was. Note that it's not that easy for brides in particular to be texting during Indian wedding ceremonies of that scale, so apparently she actually missed having me there.

My brain has been basically shutting down from confusion and depression over these things lately. But at least for tonight I can live a bit longer in the belief/delusion that things aren't that bad ๐Ÿ˜‚

I swear I didn't go near the alcohol. I'm just exhausted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Bookworm. Theory v truth

Thanks @LadyMuck ๐Ÿ˜˜
BookWorm focuses here on the christening of Fark. The below isn't news to us on this thread, but she's thoroughly researched it. She's had it with being lied to by the elite rich and famous, and we need to know the truth.

From the time of Fark's birth to when they went to Elton John's villa, the Stoat didn't say a word about Fark - none of the normal baby stuff, and the christening was not mentioned.

Fark was supposedly christened on 6th July 2019 at the private chapel in Windsor (I think it's the Queen's), attended by C&C, W&C, Snakebite and Diana's two sisters. The Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby supposedly officiated at the Christening. The problem is that he was in York at the General Synod on this day. B/W contacted the Church to obtain the agenda for the Synod for 5th, 6th and 7th July 2019, and Welby was apparently at meetings from 10 am to 1 pm with senior Bishops on 6th July . Welby was seen at about one hour before they broke for lunch at 1 pm although the person can't be precise about the hour. B/W went into details of the various meetings and who attended them but I've not noted all this. The point is that Justin Welby was in York on 6th July 2019 until lunchtime.

B/W asked for an explanation as to where he was that day but received no reply. The distance between York and Windsor is 216 miles and 3 hrs 20 minutes by car. He could have been picked up by Charles and Camilla in a helicopter and taken to Windsor, but if this was the case why not just say so?

She tried again, Lambeth Palace this time, and was told that there had been a scheduling conflict. When B/W enquired further, she was ignored.

BookWorm then enquired of a distant RF relative, who said that Fark's christening did not take place on 6th July 2019.
The Metadata on the official christening photo dates it as 8th May 2019.
What is the explanation for this?

B/W was contacted by a subscriber from the Windsor congregation who tried to see Fark's birth certificate but was told it was sealed. Fark is the only Royal including our late Queen whose christening certificate cannot be viewed. The Stoats say it's to protect the identity of the Godparents.

More later, and BookWorm will make one last request for transparency. She's done what she can.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I was chuckling at Ryan Reynolds saying arse the other day (I know he's Canadian but it was still funny to hear it, clearly hanging out in Wrexham is rubbing off) so I very much like to think todger (frost bitten or otherwise) is now being used in the US.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃxx
Yes, Welsh people have a "way with wods".

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So the judge will make no decision today on whether to dismiss the case and instead will issue a written decision. I have a bad feeling that the case will be dismissed and Meghan will get away with it again.
Based on comments by judge quoted in tweets, I think the smeagol gets away with it yet again.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Okay who started The Dumbartons account in IG. Loads of Major Johnny action, in between the cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Another product that Sparry can merch:

Had a really long day on top of sleep deprivation and severe anxiety. Had to attend a wedding at night though. I'd been upset for days because I thought that the bride (a childhood friend) and I were close, but actions appeared to show otherwise. I attended for a while and left early. On my way back I kept rambling some very depressing thoughts about being alone and unwanted to dad. Then when were in the market, I received a message from the bride asking where I was. Note that it's not that easy for brides in particular to be texting during Indian wedding ceremonies of that scale, so apparently she actually missed having me there.

My brain has been basically shutting down from confusion and depression over these things lately. But at least for tonight I can live a bit longer in the belief/delusion that things aren't that bad ๐Ÿ˜‚

I swear I didn't go near the alcohol. I'm just exhausted.
What kind of monster mixes alfredo and tomato sauce like that?? ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Based on comments by judge quoted in tweets, I think the smeagol gets away with it yet again.

I think she will triumph over Samantha.

So Im not getting excited about this case.
Some dirt might come out along the way but Samantha will lose.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
This is confusing, as a Daily Mail article dated 7th February says that the Judge has ruled that the Stoats WILL be questioned. Plus a long list of others.
I don't understand how the Ho's remarks about whether HM or Charles are racist were ever relevant, nor the Ho's remarks about her seeing herself as an only child, or about her father.

I thought the issue was that the Ho had slandered Sam in her book about 3 children by 3 different fathers, all taken from her care, and other defamation. This in Finding Freedom came directly from the Ho via JK to Aphid, and there is proof of this.

Where do Florida publication laws come in that the Judge is now struggling with? Has she just started struggling now?
If this is the case why did Sam's attorneys not know about Florida publication laws?
What has changed? Something has. Have strings been pulled?
Can our US Attorney Tattlers shed some light? I'm completely out of my depth here!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I think she will triumph over Samantha.

So Im not getting excited about this case.
Some dirt might come out along the way but Samantha will lose.
Yeah I tend to agree. Iโ€™m no lawyer but I read somewhere about statute of limitations on the finding freedom bit. Maybe someone more legally minded could tell me why she didnโ€™t just go for the Oprah and Netfuck series statements when Smeg clearly says sheโ€™s an only child? Wouldnโ€™t that be pretty clear cut? Or am I missing something?

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.