Harry and Meghan #312 Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Samantha is losing this case.

I think it will be thrown out. The judge doesn't seem to be on her side at all and her lawyer sounds clueless.

But I only saw tweets from that Ellie person who is a Peg sugar so...

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Sorry if posted, I'm taking light vacation from cunts:

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2023
Blind Item #8

The alliterate one and her husband have spent multiple nights apart from each other in the past few weeks and it isn't a work related separation.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Daily Mail today, they had a virtual court hearing on Wednesday (didn't give date)

"Judge Charlene Edwards Honeywell said she would issue her judgement later but admitted she was 'really struggling' to see how Meghan published the statements at issue, a requirement for them to be defamatory."

I thought it was a proven fact that the Ho dictated these comments to Knauf for Finding Freedom? Who else would have said them? Are they trying to break the chain of communication = Ho = Knauf = Scobie? Discredit it?

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Daily Mail today, they had a virtual court hearing on Wednesday (didn't give date)

"Judge Charlene Edwards Honeywell said she would issue her judgement later but admitted she was 'really struggling' to see how Meghan published the statements at issue, a requirement for them to be defamatory."

I thought it was a proven fact that the Ho dictated these comments to Knauf for Finding Freedom? Who else would have said them?
Yeah she sent the statements to Jason Knauf. I have to say though something isn't adding up with this virtual court hearing because something has definitely changed as everything suddenly seems to be all over the place.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
So the judge will make no decision today on whether to dismiss the case and instead will issue a written decision. I have a bad feeling that the case will be dismissed and Meghan will get away with it again.
Wonder why the judge didn't reveal her decision today instead of doing a written one tomorrow?

If it goes harkles way, they will think they're invincible and untouchable

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Wonder why the judge didn't reveal her decision today instead of doing a written one tomorrow?

If it goes harkles way, they will think they're invincible and untouchable

1] Judge wants to write her decision in calligraphy of course.
2] Then they will get complacent and make more mistakes.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Angela Levin on gb news at 9.50. Should harkles be given a time limit to reply to invitation.

Reactions: 16
It still makes me mad that KC changed the ceremony at the Coronation from where previously all Princes knelt before the Monarch to swear allegiance to now only William is to do this. Yet again an appeasing to H?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

If he thinks claiming neglect will win him fans, he is deluded.

Maybe if his family had really leaked his antics to the press (like he says they did) instead of covering for him all these years, maybe just maybe he would have snapped himself out of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
1] Judge wants to write her decision in calligraphy of course.
2] Then they will get complacent and make more mistakes.
Watch out for lots of calligraphic word-salad. If Ho is referred to as "beautiful" in the judgement you know she wrote it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Angela Levin says H thinks he's running the show. His cruelty to his father knows no bounds

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Watch out for lots of calligraphic word-salad. If Ho is referred to as "beautiful" in the judgement you know she wrote it 🤣

Can see it now
Judge comes out wearing an emerald tiara.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

I thought it was a proven fact that the Ho dictated these comments to Knauf for Finding Freedom? Who else would have said them? Are they trying to break the chain of communication = Ho = Knauf = Scobie? Discredit it?
I have a sinking feeling that Samantha has lost. There will be no stopping smegs now if that is the case.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.