Harry and Meghan #312 Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time they talk about their "kids" it is clear that they spend zero time with the kids and only parrot things that they have heard other people say aboput kids. From the weirdness in describing childbirth, to the claimed first words and milestones, to something small as her claiming how harried mornings are because she is making lunches (the vast majority of daycares provide lunch) to Farchie being released from school to ruin across the playground to his mother (every single daycare/preschool I know requires the parents to go inside to pick up the kids. They are not releasing a 3 year old to go run and find his parent on his own)
Didn’t Allison P Davis who wrote up The Cut interview go with MegaMom to pick up Archie from the playgroup and she met a sombre Lil : Harold was trying to engage the attention of the child by singing goofy. I do believe Allison of all the people outside the Megadome we know ‘met the kids’ spent a lot of time with them. Tell us more Allison.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
No, DoKent is 87 (?) years old and DoGlouchester not much younger. I think the rest of the dukes are in their 50s and 60s, even though I am not sure if the non-royal dukes have to swear allegiance, too. With Wills and Westminster being the only dukes with working knees he had to.
I think it may be a lot more to make sure Harry has ZERO involvement in the coronation

Reactions: 23
Didn’t Allison P Davis who wrote up The Cut interview go with MegaMom to pick up Archie from the playgroup and she met a sombre Lil : Harold was trying to engage the attention of the child by singing goofy. I do believe Allison of all the people outside the Megadome we know ‘met the kids’ spent a lot of time with them. Tell us more Allison.
Been trying to share Bookies latest, but can't do. All the ridiculous crap about Fark alleged birth.

Reactions: 13
The deposition is what is going to kill Meghan. A good attorney can keep coming at you to trip you up. She doesn't think fast enough on her feet and even with her attorney present, she will get flustered. She has not been good at keeping her lies straight, so a depostion should really put her at a disadvantage. She screwed up once before and was caught during the ANL suit. The fun aspect of this, is that she will get so unhinged from the deposition, that there won't be a single plate left in the County of Santa Barbara. She will be upset and furious. Naturally she will call all the attorneys racist. What else is new?
If the judge grants dismissal which seems likely, there will be no depositions

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
One of the things Meghan was complaining about was Sam changing her surname back to Markle but Sam is divorced and it's her right to do so. Hell even I could change my surname to Markle if I wished 😁

I think Meghan thinks she has trademarked the name like she attempted to do with Royal for SussexRoyal and what was the other thing? Something to do with Archie?

It's a shame they don't get on though, they are sisters

Reactions: 26
No, DoKent is 87 (?) years old and DoGlouchester not much younger. I think the rest of the dukes are in their 50s and 60s, even though I am not sure if the non-royal dukes have to swear allegiance, too. With Wills and Westminster being the only dukes with working knees he had to.
Charles announced years ago that he was going to change the Coronation Service when he became King. Apart from the Defender of all Faiths bit he also wanted a lot of the pomp removed and kneeling Dukes were probably always the first to go.

Reactions: 25
I found the perfect crown for Richard Cranium, and I think they make one in a tiara for Smegs as well! 😆
468489D8-AD44-4A64-8577-522DCB2EB292.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ref the trial: I’d be really curious to know what went down between the two sisters during mediation because that’s what went down before the judge did her thing. Did the two actually have a conversation via phone w/the mediator on the line? What was said? Again. I’m curious to know and curious to know if that will ever come out. And? I remember hearing/reading Lady C say that Sam had “powerful backers.” “Backers” to me means people who are willing to help you fiscally, but it doesn’t mean your lawyers are “powerful.” Sad to say, but the one chance Sam may have had to hold her skanky sister accountable may have vanished. We’ll know more tomorrow I guess…

Is Lady C reliable?

I don't see how Sam can have powerful backers and deliver something so lacklustre in a court of law. It's as if her lawyer is scamming her. She might even end up having to pay Peg's lawyer fees.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
These comments about the Harkles “demands” in order to attend the coronation are funny! There were a lot, but I just pinched these two.
482A3300-2459-43F5-A6E2-A8B369DF3138.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Bwhahahahaha...
So haz will juggle, tao, tap, tapity tap? Smeagol will um, um show us how to iron our hair, share the art of the spray tan, or perhaps it will be a follow up to the ever popular 40 x 40?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
You’re in our database Princess…and you too Prince. let’s look at changing that brand then…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Just watched the South Park episode. I won't give away what happens but it seems Matt & Trey think the same about Minge as the rest of us do.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I think it may be a lot more to make sure Harry has ZERO involvement in the coronation
Can't he just open the door for people or something? Oh that's right, he can't actually do work because the Royal Family institutionalized him. Lazy bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
You’re in our database Princess…and you too Prince. let’s look at changing that brand then…
I watched the full South Park episode this evening and thought it was quite humorous. Even my long-suffering husband (who tolerates my rants about the Harkles but doesn’t otherwise consume much information about them) understood all of the show’s references and enjoyed the episode. I will say there was a slight bit of irreverence to QEII at the beginning when they depicted her funeral, but it was brief and very tame for South Park. In fact, I think it’s pretty clear that the show’s writers like the monarchy and can’t stand the Harkles. I found it interesting that there was absolutely no reference to Farche or Legless Lil. There was, however, a very funny and somewhat lewd scene involving “The Prince of Canada’s” blue todger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So why change the rules so H doesn't have to? Seems a tad convenient
I thought I had read it somewhere that it was to shorten the service because at one time each Duke swore individually their allegiance to the King. This time it was just William would swear the allegiance on behalf of all the dukes. It makes sense if this is the case.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
No matter where 43 is, no matter what she's currently plotting, no matter how fractured the relationship with Hazno is or isn't, Madam is going to be FUUUUMING over South Park.
To be mocked in such a way on a worldwide platform.
1676527218895.png

For the sake of the remaining china, we can only pray she is no where near home-of-16-bathrooms. 🙏
#FreePablo
:cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
No matter where 43 is, no matter what she's currently plotting, no matter how fractured the relationship with Hazno is or isn't, Madam is going to be FUUUUMING over South Park.
To be mocked in such a way on a worldwide platform.
View attachment 1963684
For the sake of the remaining china, we can only pray she is no where near home-of-16-bathrooms. 🙏
#FreePablo
:cool:
Proof positive that we hate them here, in America, as much as everyone else in the entire world our British cousins do! 😆
They deserve EVERY delicious mud sling South Park threw out there!!! 🇺🇸 ‘Murica!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.