Harry and Meghan #312 Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No sadly as it isn’t about being adults, since the sovereign’s children outrank his grandchildren. The second KCIII dies they will immediately leapfrog Sparry though, just like he has just done to Andrew and Edward (though Anne still gets top billing with the women since C&D didn’t have a daughter).

The three kids have made him completely irrelevant in the LOS but unfortunately he’s not nearly so irrelevant precedence wise, which I think is why the RF have had to invite him.
But William and 25 both took precedence over HMTQ's children for processions etc, like at the Commonwealth Service.

Reactions: 21
But William and 25 both took precedence over HMTQ's children for processions etc, like at the Commonwealth Service.

At the end of the day it's all bollox.
I just like the jewels, the costumes and the military precision pageantry.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The big question is: did The Cut paint her freckles on or is she (and I use the technical term here) foundationed then filtered to buggery in the supposedly candid make-up free shot? :unsure:

There are professionally decorated walls in my house that are less smooth than her skin in that second pic so she's got a bright future as a plasterer if the Duchess thing doesn't work out 😂
---

They've got her legs an feet down to a tee 🤣
I think it was the Ho who plagiarized this quote from Fook Pong Ho Min "The Chinese Songbird4" 1567 - 1588.
"A Face without Freckles is as a Cat's Bum without a Hole".
What a self-pitying tit. Everything was handed to him on a plate, and his crimes have been concealed to this day so he can carry on his foul ways. Now he gets maudlin and says that the RF will look back and "wish they'd been there for him", whenever.
That's the root cause of his problem. They were always there for him and still are.
They even covered up the fake births of his fake children for him and he's never had to answer to anybody ever. The consequences of this hands-off blind eye approach have been a disaster.
Fools all round, the whole lot of them.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

Archie is the image of his mother here.
---

Funnily enough I told my husband the same thing!
If he really does have her DNA, its no surprise she pushes and shoves him (whether to cue him to perform, or get out of hef way ) and most def the little girl was a suitable egg. However I'm still a Flatpack Truther so they're probably just day actors.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Organising a coronation involves lots of intricate planning.......

drawing straws 001.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I think that’s because true full precedence is only followed at state events. This is the one behind QEII’s coffin with her children still ranking higher:
1676487221082.jpeg

It was the last time the old order, her order, would be used. George and Charlotte are on there ahead of the Traitors because, in practice, kids are not accorded precedence in their own right and no one would expect the Waleslets to have to parade around without their parents. They’re too little and need mum and dad holding their hands still.

At all non state events, it’s a lot more varied though. They tend to allocate more weight to the LOS at least in putting William over his uncle and aunt. When the Twats kicked up a stink about the commonwealth procession this was the reply:
1676487828222.jpeg

So I think it’s more ad hoc for each occasion. But the Coronation is state formal and the procession list will take up half the bloody order of service! It’s all demented, ridiculous and archaic but still weirdly fascinating - I think I read too much Regency fiction! 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I think that’s because true full precedence is only followed at state events. This is the one behind QEII’s coffin with her children still ranking higher:
View attachment 1962512
It was the last time the old order, her order, would be used. George and Charlotte are on there ahead of the Traitors because, in practice, kids are not accorded precedence in their own right and no one would expect the Waleslets to have to parade around without their parents. They’re too little and need mum and dad holding their hands still.

At all non state events, it’s a lot more varied though. They tend to allocate more weight to the LOS at least in putting William over his uncle and aunt. When the Twats kicked up a stink about the commonwealth procession this was the reply:
View attachment 1962552
So I think it’s more ad hoc for each occasion. But the Coronation is state formal and the procession list will take up half the bloody order of service! It’s all demented, ridiculous and archaic but still weirdly fascinating - I think I read too much Regency fiction! 😆

Looks like a pre match list.
Which position is Anne playing?
Who's in goal???

😁 :ROFLMAO: 😁 :ROFLMAO::mad::m

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Daily Beast
"King Charles simply won’t have the time” to sit down with Prince Harry for a private summit before the coronation, a friend of the king’s told The Daily Beast, while Prince William has no intention of apologizing to Harry and Meghan because he believes he hasn’t done anything wrong, a friend of William and Kate Middleton’s told The Daily Beast Wednesday."

We're told there's no contact and there will be no negotiations but this might not be true. If Chuck wants to make a zoom call he will, and it's daft to suggest he hasn't got time. Why would William take part? His opinions clearly count for little, that's been made crystal clear.. It's Chuck who has the power and is making all the decisions, and William would mess it up for them in a 3-way zoom with the Ho earwigging and telling the Stoat what to say.
A total non-starter.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Mine is ready it says duck off you lying leeching layabout and take your plastic, crab ridden ho with you CUNTS.

Ps its a big placard!

Tomatoes,cats piss and dogshit to follow!!
If I could be there mine might say 'How's yer todger?'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
O/T Raquel Welch dead at 82.

I hope smegz get denied her motion to dismiss

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.