Harry and Meghan #312 Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Debrett's is wrong about the line of succession.
There was a Succession to the Crown Act (2013) made so that it doesn't matter if a son or daughter is born first.

If Debrett's had bothereed to read the RF succession page they would of seen George listed as 2nd, Charlotte as 3rd and Louis 4th.
If Debretts were wrong on something so basic (in the aristo world), they’d have to shut down as literally their entire business is telling people how all this ridiculous archaic stuff works! πŸ˜„ As I finished my above post by saying, precedence is not the same thing as the line of succession. Precedence is who has to walk behind or curtsey/bow to who and is all about how closely related you are to the monarch. Sparold outranks the Waleslets on precedence, despite them being ahead of him in the line of succession.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
William looks angry here.

View attachment 1961605
I so wish he had reached over, given her a little push and knocked her over sans dog bowl.. Then we could have all seen smeagol sobbing on the floor.

Edit: This is exactly the sort of thing she will do if she goes to the coronation. As I recall she gave Prince Charles a flirtatious, little smirking curtsey or nod when he walked by during the Procession at her last 'royal' appearance in her praying mantis outfit. Everytime I see the shushing photos of the reeks and the poor little kids- 🀒.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If Debretts were wrong on something so basic, they’d have to shut down as literally their entire business is telling people how all this ridiculous archaic stuff works! πŸ˜„ As I finished my above post by saying, precedence is not the same thing as the line of succession. Precedence is who has to walk behind or curtsey/bow to who. Sparold outranks the Waleslets on precedence, despite them being ahead of him in the line of succession.

then when the kids are 18 they precede him??

• Wow
Reactions: 19
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ harry and meghan show their family Crest ; it features the mythical Oozlum Bird , famed for flying around in ever-decreasing circles before finally disappearing up its own arse....
A fitting Latin motto is also attached.... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Screenshot_20230215-165810_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
then when the kids are 18 they precede him??
No sadly as it isn’t about being adults, since the sovereign’s children outrank his grandchildren. The second KCIII dies they will immediately leapfrog Sparry though, just like he has just done to Andrew and Edward (though Anne still gets top billing with the women since C&D didn’t have a daughter).

The three kids have made him completely irrelevant in the LOS but unfortunately he’s not nearly so irrelevant precedence wise, which I think is why the RF have had to invite him.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
No sadly as it isn’t about being adults, since the sovereign’s children outrank his grandchildren. The second KCIII dies they will immediately leapfrog Sparry though, just like he has just done to Andrew and Edward (though Anne still gets top billing with the women since C&D didn’t have a daughter).

The three kids have made him completely irrelevant in the LOS but unfortunately he’s not nearly so irrelevant precedence wise, which I think is why the RF have had to invite him.

oh bugger. :devilish:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I wish Charles would just send him to the tower and we’d be done with them. Iβ€˜m beyond over them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
OH NO ! thatβ€˜s a bit of blow if he doesn’t get a Zoom….Our thoughts are with Netflix, People magazine, Gayle King, The New York Times, Tatler and Penguin Random House at this difficult time.

May your God go with you πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Any zoom communications would be recorded and published or shown on netflx. No zoom for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
from the article in DM today re TW lack of knowledge about the RF .... quite clear that she despised the POW 'Princess Kate' even back as far as PW & POW's wedding.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 28
from the article in DM today re TW lack of knowledge about the RF .... quite clear that she despised the POW 'Princess Kate' even back as far as PW & POW's wedding.
She's jealous as duck.
Like she is of most people who are better than her, nicer than her, etc

Good!

I hope it eats her up πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

The pair of them can be miserable & take it out on each other. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Ž

• Heart
Reactions: 36
If you don't say sorry and pretty please then I'm not coming and the wife's not coming ............ I said, If you don't say sorry and pretty please then I'm not coming and the wife's not coming ...... I SAID, IF YOU DON'T SAY SORRY AND PRETTY PLEASE THEN I'M NOT COMING AND THE WIFE'S NOT COMING ...... Well, We're not coming then... I hate you.... I HATE YOU ......

Final offer: we are coming, you must send a private jet and I wanna wear my uniform and smeagol gets the emerald tiara.
Final, final offer, OK we'll fly first class, I want a front row seat, and smeagol will wear the Spencer tiara.
Final, Final offer, please send a car to the airport, can we stay at Frogmore? Pretty, please, I will be so so good darling papa and smeagol will show you her boobs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.