Harry and Meghan #312 Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From Jane Moore. She’s written just what I was thinking.
Would a highly successful Hollywood broker really touch the toxic duo?
Or is it just them spouting their usual nonsense? If it is untrue, then who knows what kind of dodgy characters they might get involved with just out of desperation.
Of course Jane might very well know it’s a lie but obviously she can’t just come out and say it.
It’s a strange one.

BDDB9CFC-6FB4-4A83-A57B-C28F2A4E80D3.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Good grief, that was long and I'd have to break out the dictionary for some of it. First impression was that it's contradictory as although he's saying Harry might be traumatised by upbringing he doesn't acknowledge anyone else in RF might be too. And he makes a really good point about RF doing charity work partially to assuage their privilege.

I don't get why people keep banging on about H as if he was a war hero though, he was directionless and sent off to Afghanistan with bodyguards on a criminal war.

Thanks Chita, will reread it later

Their charity work is in return for the privileges we allow them.
The price they pay for it.
Will Self is a tosser.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Don't know if this will be allowed but here goes .......

After hearing today's news and seeing some of the comments I remembered this photo I have. It is a actual picture of a young 'Jimmy' Krankie, or is it Nicola Sturgeon 🤔, who was a bridesmaid at a distant relative's wedding many years ago.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Mine is ready it says duck off you lying leeching layabout and take your plastic, crab ridden ho with you CUNTS.

Ps its a big placard!

Tomatoes,cats piss and dogshit to follow!!
🤣 I'll look out for you in the crowd 🤣
Not sure what to put on mine yet, I thought 'Traitor' would do it 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Much as we’d prefer the Traitor to be lower down the pecking list, Debretts gives that order too:

View attachment 1962095

Remember this is only the men though. Smeg is way down the list for the women and should curtsey to Catherine and Charlotte which is what she hates!

View attachment 1962100

ETA to add precedence (literally the order you process and are accorded respect in, bow/curtsies etc) is different from the line of succession (where obviously of course the Waleslets are higher than him).
Debrett's is wrong about the line of succession.
There was a Succession to the Crown Act (2013) made so that it doesn't matter if a son or daughter is born first.

If Debrett's had bothereed to read the RF succession page they would of seen George listed as 2nd, Charlotte as 3rd and Louis 4th.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If you don't say sorry and pretty please then I'm not coming and the wife's not coming ............ I said, If you don't say sorry and pretty please then I'm not coming and the wife's not coming ...... I SAID, IF YOU DON'T SAY SORRY AND PRETTY PLEASE THEN I'M NOT COMING AND THE WIFE'S NOT COMING ...... Well, We're not coming then... I hate you.... I HATE YOU ......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
A very hotchpotch article and Self declares he is quite happy for the monarchy to be abolished and is thus biased however this part stood out.

"Unlike his brother...Harry has had to sell his soul to the highest bidders".

That's nonsense. He, a very wealthy man by virtue of a multi-million inheritance, didn't have to do any selling of his soul. Lets say he had the reported $16 million in the bank (inheritance from his Mum and the consequent capital gain via investment). Even with 3% interest or dividends he's looking at almost half a million dollars a year even if he decided to scratch his hole and smoke weed all day everyday. He could have moved to the US, bought a lovely home in a gated community with 24/7 security and would have enough from the £2 million Pa gave him when moving overseas to pay for a full time bodyguard for years thereafter. He could have lived the private life he wanted, raised his family in peace and in doing so would be a mere blip in peoples memories as everyone invariably moved on to other things. In time when Pa passes away he'd have had even more wealth bestowed on him via inheritance to fund the rest of their lives in peace and quiet. I'd like to think this is what would have happened if Harry was dissatisfied and angry but totally normal mentally, what would have happened if he married someone likeminded with the same thirst for privacy. That didn't happen and he didn't go selling his soul because he had to, he did so because he's clearly a malignant narcissist, a paranoid idiot who is making money off trashing his family.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
In the upcoming South Park episode, will they kill Kenny at the end or kill Harry?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Much as we’d prefer the Traitor to be lower down the pecking list, Debretts gives that order too:

View attachment 1962095

Remember this is only the men though. Smeg is way down the list for the women and should curtsey to Catherine and Charlotte which is what she hates!

View attachment 1962100

ETA to add precedence (literally the order you process and are accorded respect in, bow/curtsies etc) is different from the line of succession (where obviously of course the Waleslets are higher than him).
I wouldn't curtsy to the Ho if my life depended on it. Beatrice and Eugenie shouldn't either 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I can see Harry invoking Cartmans catchphrase from South Park against his wife, Hollywood and California in general.

"Screw you guys, I'm going home".

😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.