Harry and Meghan #312 Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately precedence wise he does have high rank. When QEII died, all her kids (bar Charles obvs) were immediately demoted and Sparold was promoted. Sons rate higher than siblings.
View attachment 1961905
I know the invitation being extended has driven lots of you mad but I think royal protocol has meant that it basically had to be. You can’t fully exclude the third highest ranking male! And don’t forget the coronation is distilled protocol, everything having to follow strict ancient rules.

What’s driving Sparry and Smeg mad is that KCIII is obviously chucking out precedence. He’s clearly ranking working royals higher than them. They’re not getting the balcony which is probably just the Waleses, I’ll be stunned if they’re allowed in the carriage procession and yet I’m sure the Wessexes, Anne, Alexandra, Gloucesters and Kents will get that.

I’m pretty sure the palace has planned this so that the Narcles almost have no choice but to decline. They will have been given blunt info about what to expect; poor seats, no summit beforehand, certainly no apology, no Waleses contact whatsoever, no role to play, no carriage procession, no uniform, etc. The RF won’t be protecting them from the boos. The pair know it will be excruciatingly awkward, ‘toxic’ and the deathknell for their ‘brand’. The RF tick the protocol box, look magnanimous by inviting them but engineer a refusal. I’ll be amazed if they come but if they are idiotic and hypocritical enough to brazen it out anyway, it will be absolutely hysterical to watch, not least because I’m pretty sure they now hate each other and that will be on display as well the booing! 😂
I don't think that order of precedence thing is right. He isn't the third highest ranked male. All of the Cambridge children come before him. The third highest ranked person would be Princess Charlotte. The third highest ranked male would be Prince Louis.

Reactions: 33
That won't work, they wouldn't take any notice of that. They need to face placards stating that they are traitors and loud boos to get the message across.
That won't work, they wouldn't take any notice of that. They need to face placards stating that they are traitors and loud boos to get the message across.
How about silence with lots of really horrible insulting placards? 😆 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I know everyone is different but for me this would be so intimidating. Can you imagine crowds of people all cheering and then falling deadly silent when you come into view.
I wouldn't like to be strongly booed either but think silence would in a way be far worse.

Hissing at them would be effective.
Accompanied by all holding up a sign saying "lying traitors you are not welcome here."

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The depositions should be entertaining though.

The motion to disqualify was not a smart move, for all the reasons you mentioned.
Sorry if this has already been asked, I'm a bit behind with the thread of late but re BIB above, do you think that the public will get to see any of the deposition tapes?

I know some of Amber Heard's deposition tapes were made public so me and my popcorn machine are hoping for the same with this case!

Reactions: 22
I know everyone is different but for me this would be so intimidating. Can you imagine crowds of people all cheering and then falling deadly silent when you come into view.
I wouldn't like to be strongly booed either but think silence would in a way be far worse.
I know what you mean but it wouldn't happen. If everyone was silent it would be intimidating but a London crowd will never be completely silent. There's bound to be some fools cheering and clapping. We can only hope that the boos outweigh the cheers and that some turn out with prominent placards.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
There's a Dickens character named Dick Swiveller.
I kid you not.
Old Curiosity Shop.

And heres dodger....

View attachment 1962062
I love Dickens, and yes, he’s the king of amazing names! “Master Bates” anyone? 😆 And “Fanny Squeers” might suit Herself!

(Princess) “Anne Chickenstalker” could go wild in Monteshitto too!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
If reports are true that they've been invited, I bet they will leave it to the last minute to rsvp.

O/T Nicola Sturgeon has resigned!
Well she did stick up for the Gruesomes…
#markled

I’m buzzing!

On topic - The Cunts are cunts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry if this has already been asked, I'm a bit behind with the thread of late but re BIB above, do you think that the public will get to see any of the deposition tapes?

I know some of Amber Heard's deposition tapes were made public so me and my popcorn machine are hoping for the same with this case!
If it goes to trial, some selected testimony will be seen at that time. Before that? I would very much doubt it.

Reactions: 19
I don't think that order of precedence thing is right. He isn't the third highest ranked male. All of the Cambridge children come before him. The third highest ranked person would be Princess Charlotte. The third highest ranked male would be Prince Louis.
Much as we’d prefer the Traitor to be lower down the pecking list, Debretts gives that order too:

1676472263667.jpeg

Remember this is only the men though. Smeg is way down the list for the women and should curtsey to Catherine and Charlotte which is what she hates!

1676472523239.jpeg

ETA to add precedence (literally the order you process and are accorded respect in, bow/curtsies etc) is different from the line of succession (where obviously of course the Waleslets are higher than him).

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
That photo of her solo walk up the first half of the aisle says it all. And yet she claims she didn't want the 'spectacle'.
---
Oh wow, I just noticed that most of the people in this photo are not looking at the bride. It seems to me that most of the family is looking at Charlotte (maybe because they knew how she was treated in the days leading up to the wedding). Sarah Chatto is frankly grimacing. Edward has a neutral face (unlike the rest of the family, he seems to have resting smiling face) Jack Brooksbank is the only one smiling but its hard to tell if he is smiling at the bride or something his fiancee said (it looks like Eugenie is smiling and saying something). What we can see of the Queen, her body language looks tense. It's odd to see her with her hands clasped behind her back like that - not only is it generally a more masculine pose, but is generally a sign of apprehension or frustration and a way of flexing authority. Edward is mirroring her. Also notice that, other than Harry, everyone else with their hands in front have one hand grasping the wrist of the other hand - that is a sign of frustration and an attempt at self control.

View attachment 1961919
It's also amusing that William, whilst his head is pointed towards the bride, is actually looking at the floor.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
their is an exception to spousal privilege
Exceptions. Marital privilege does not apply if 1) the private communication is revealed to third parties,
so I think the Jason knauff? Emails maybe what opens the door to him being deposed JMO
The marital privilege doesn’t apply in civil cases.

Reactions: 23
I know what you mean but it wouldn't happen. If everyone was silent it would be intimidating but a London crowd will never be completely silent. There's bound to be some fools cheering and clapping. We can only hope that the boos outweigh the cheers and that some turn out with prominent placards.
Mine is ready it says duck off you lying leeching layabout and take your plastic, crab ridden ho with you CUNTS.

Ps its a big placard!

Tomatoes,cats piss and dogshit to follow!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
If they are ushered in with other royals, I recommend football style chants.

NEW GAME: What football style chants should the crowd sing if Who & Ho go to the coronation?

e.g.

Harold how's your todger?
Harold how's your todger?
You need some cream?
You need some cream?

Set to conga music 😁

OMG, OMG, the crowd could even conga to it (oh please make it happen) 🤣
Bit late with this and way behind in the thread but what about a version of West Ham's song (to the tune 'I'm forever blowing bubbles' for those who are not familiar with their chant)

I'm forever giving blow jobs,
Blow jobs everywhere,
Haz is so high,
Thinks he can fly,
So all my dreams just fade and die.
A Fortune is what's needed,
I've looked everywhere,
No money made giving blow jobs,
For the yacht girl and the spare.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Heres the Will Self article...
Good grief, that was long and I'd have to break out the dictionary for some of it. First impression was that it's contradictory as although he's saying Harry might be traumatised by upbringing he doesn't acknowledge anyone else in RF might be too. And he makes a really good point about RF doing charity work partially to assuage their privilege.

I don't get why people keep banging on about H as if he was a war hero though, he was directionless and sent off to Afghanistan with bodyguards on a criminal war.

Thanks Chita, will reread it later

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.