Harry and Meghan #312 Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she power stomped over the gravel, I think she was even in front of William at one point, she was so furious they had been yoked into a walkabout babysitting those two who threatened to do their own. Fair play I was impressed. Less middle class mum, more princess Anne.
can someone post the walkabout clip again? Need to see this "pissed stagger"again!😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
His spokesperson isn’t doing him any favors, it’s showing him as entitled as ever.

None of these events are about you, just sit down and shush and shush or even better don’t come.

I think the RF have gone completely silent on personal communication which is frustrating them. As a duke and son of the new king he will be invited but they will be seated according to their actual rank, not the pretend one they had when he hung about with William. We know that isn’t good enough so in their eyes it’s a snub.
They won’t be invited to anything personal as they can’t be trusted to not reveal private conversations.
This ‘toxic’ comment also reveals what we suspected, that no one talked to them at either of those events either and they were frozen out and managed.
Unfortunately precedence wise he does have high rank. When QEII died, all her kids (bar Charles obvs) were immediately demoted and Sparold was promoted. Sons rate higher than siblings.
1676466787648.jpeg

I know the invitation being extended has driven lots of you mad but I think royal protocol has meant that it basically had to be. You can’t fully exclude the third highest ranking male! And don’t forget the coronation is distilled protocol, everything having to follow strict ancient rules.

What’s driving Sparry and Smeg mad is that KCIII is obviously chucking out precedence. He’s clearly ranking working royals higher than them. They’re not getting the balcony which is probably just the Waleses, I’ll be stunned if they’re allowed in the carriage procession and yet I’m sure the Wessexes, Anne, Alexandra, Gloucesters and Kents will get that.

I’m pretty sure the palace has planned this so that the Narcles almost have no choice but to decline. They will have been given blunt info about what to expect; poor seats, no summit beforehand, certainly no apology, no Waleses contact whatsoever, no role to play, no carriage procession, no uniform, etc. The RF won’t be protecting them from the boos. The pair know it will be excruciatingly awkward, ‘toxic’ and the deathknell for their ‘brand’. The RF tick the protocol box, look magnanimous by inviting them but engineer a refusal. I’ll be amazed if they come but if they are idiotic and hypocritical enough to brazen it out anyway, it will be absolutely hysterical to watch, not least because I’m pretty sure they now hate each other and that will be on display as well the booing! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Oh wow, I just noticed that most of the people in this photo are not looking at the bride. It seems to me that most of the family is looking at Charlotte (maybe because they knew how she was treated in the days leading up to the wedding). Sarah Chatto is frankly grimacing. Edward has a neutral face (unlike the rest of the family, he seems to have resting smiling face) Jack Brooksbank is the only one smiling but its hard to tell if he is smiling at the bride or something his fiancee said (it looks like Eugenie is smiling and saying something). What we can see of the Queen, her body language looks tense. It's odd to see her with her hands clasped behind her back like that - not only is it generally a more masculine pose, but is generally a sign of apprehension or frustration and a way of flexing authority. Edward is mirroring her. Also notice that, other than Harry, everyone else with their hands in front have one hand grasping the wrist of the other hand - that is a sign of frustration and an attempt at self control.

1676467076231.png

• Wow
Reactions: 42
My sentiments exactly.
She's just asked to be allowed a few moment s of reflection. A few moments???? She's already waffled on for ten minutes.
Cosplaying Jacinta Arden. Funny how all the tit hits the fan when people are being investigated re: dodgy money deals, or misappropriation of funds! The Harkles' circle of anti monarchy politico mates is shrinking!

Reactions: 24
Heres the Will Self article...

I've tried 3 times to read this and I can't. It's so utterly dull and boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Unfortunately precedence wise he does have high rank. When QEII died, all her kids (bar Charles obvs) were immediately demoted and Sparold was promoted. Sons rate higher than siblings.
View attachment 1961905
I know the invitation being extended has driven lots of you mad but I think royal protocol has meant that it basically had to be. You can’t fully exclude the third highest ranking male! And don’t forget the coronation is distilled protocol, everything having to follow strict ancient rules.

What’s driving Sparry and Smeg mad is that KCIII is obviously chucking out precedence. He’s clearly ranking working royals higher than them. They’re not getting the balcony which is probably just the Waleses, I’ll be stunned if they’re allowed in the carriage procession and yet I’m sure the Wessexes, Anne, Alexandra, Gloucesters and Kents will get that.

I’m pretty sure the palace has planned this so that the Narcles almost have no choice but to decline. They will have been given blunt info about what to expect; poor seats, no summit beforehand, certainly no apology, no Waleses contact whatsoever, no role to play, no carriage procession, no uniform, etc. The RF won’t be protecting them from the boos. The pair know it will be excruciatingly awkward, ‘toxic’ and the deathknell for their ‘brand’. The RF tick the protocol box, look magnanimous by inviting them but engineer a refusal. I’ll be amazed if they come but if they are idiotic and hypocritical enough to brazen it out anyway, it will be absolutely hysterical to watch, not least because I'm pretty sure they now hate each other that will be on display as well the booing! 😂
BIB In other words, the baste has now worn off the roast chicken? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
An updated coat of arms has been issued to more accurately take into account 43's skin tone:

Untitled.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Did Americans use the word "todger" before Harry's book?
No and every time I read the word todger It Puts me in mind of Charles Dickens Oliver Twist character the artful dodger (I really, really could have spent the rest of my life quite happily never knowing that word as it pertains to Harry)🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I cannot remember which Tattler, maybe Evangelina, detailed what was said in VG/VR's previous book and in media articles over the years.

Don't know if it's true, she was taking drugs at the time, but supposedly she offered sex to a truancy officer so he wouldn't tell her parents that she had skipped school when 14.

Edit as I am confused after looking at PrA and VG photo again. On his right hand the pinkie looks only slightly shorter than the ring finger. On the left hand you can see the ring finger and only the tip of that pinkie. So is the right photoshopped or are the fingers on the left like that because the pinkie as the hip.

Hope you can understand what I am trying to say.
I think that report of her offering sex to the truancy officer is in this doc:

THE EPSTEIN FILES: We Need To Talk About Virginia Full Report

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That won't work, they wouldn't take any notice of that. They need to face placards stating that they are traitors and loud boos to get the message across.
And placards are good, because the TV can't silence those!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
No and every time I read the word todger It Puts me in mind of Charles Dickens Oliver Twist character the artful dodger (I really, really could have spent the rest of my life quite happily never knowing that word as it pertains to Harry)🤢🤢🤢

There's a Dickens character named Dick Swiveller.
I kid you not.
Old Curiosity Shop.

And heres dodger....

artful dodger 001.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I’ve said this before, but let’s not boo. Let’s turn our backs and offer them silence. The two of them are beneath our notice and ignoring them is what would hurt them most. If there’s booing, it strengthens their ‘toxic atmosphere/UK haters narrative. Loud, loud cheers for everyone else. Those two? I wouldn’t bloody waste my breath.
I know everyone is different but for me this would be so intimidating. Can you imagine crowds of people all cheering and then falling deadly silent when you come into view.
I wouldn't like to be strongly booed either but think silence would in a way be far worse.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.