Harry and Meghan #312 Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who waffles on more, Nicola Sturgeon or Meghan wordsalad Markle?
I think wee Nicola is a trained lawyer ... maybe Meghan should use her when she eventually ends-up on the stand at some point for some reason (hopefully tax evasion).

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That’s one of her other nicknames. Wee Krankie, Nippy Sweetie, etc etc.

Anyone get The New European? I suspect the answer is there is Tardis-like space in there……..and brain cells which have never been used.
Oooh! Wish We could see the full cover. Does it call Smegma the “Green Minge”?
F502AA22-603E-4CD3-91E8-0206D722F50B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The way she power stomped over the gravel, I think she was even in front of William at one point, she was so furious they had been yoked into a walkabout babysitting those two who threatened to do their own. Fair play I was impressed. Less middle class mum, more princess Anne.
For me, she exuded the 'I'm now the PoW, you won't duck with me....anymore'. 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 36
My sentiments exactly.
She's just asked to be allowed a few moment s of reflection. A few moments???? She's already waffled on for ten minutes.
She always does, wee pest. I, a Scottish woman am absolutely delighted she's going. Poisonous individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Did Americans use the word "todger" before Harry's book?
I was chuckling at Ryan Reynolds saying arse the other day (I know he's Canadian but it was still funny to hear it, clearly hanging out in Wrexham is rubbing off) so I very much like to think todger (frost bitten or otherwise) is now being used in the US.🤣🤣xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She always reminds me of Jimmy Krankie !
I liked to think that she'll emulate her character on The Windsors and retire to her croft to live as her alter-ego Flame (hopefully without shooting Prince William) 😁

Reactions: 17
Hindsight is a wonderful thing. I was reading about Minge's Coat of Arms and came across the description below to which I've added my comments:

The Duchess bears the arms of her husband impaled with her own.
We're off to a suitably grisly start.

On the sinister side, a songbird Argent wings spread... gorged with the Coronet of the Duke of Sussex.
Ostensibly a bird on the left-hand side. Reversed as we look at the image. Remember this for the final sentence and the meaning of the bird. Is sinister a double-entendre? She has certainly gorged herself on her husband's Royal status.

The three quills represent communication and the power of words.
And we thought it was a sweet nod to her calligraphy! Little did we suspect that she would launch a war of words on the RF, leading to the immortal 'Recollections may vary'.

The songbird with wings elevated as if flying and an open beak represents the power of communication.
Remember it is on the sinister side. Think of Minge's letter to her father written to tug at heart-strings.

I may have gone a little Dan Brown, but the signs and portents were there. She intended to sing like a bird to achieve her end.

View attachment 1960761
Why is her bird white if she's a 'woman of colour'????

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If the Harkles turn up for the Coronation I'm definitely heading down there to boo.
View attachment 1961565
Would be happy to meet up with any other Tattlers who are planning to attend 😊
Some suggestions for the Coronation:

@Nuttynana ready with a copy of Spare and a pen looking like an innocent pensioner. Will leave it to her to tell Harold what she wants written.
Likewise someone with a copy of The Cut and a pen. Pen to be used to amend title of magazine first.
Back-turners and placard bearers positioned near cameras.
Chanters and booers near microphones.
Placards to be coordinated. Previous thread titles and #Free Pablo to be included.
Male Tattlers deployed ready to call out "Hi Meghan, do you remember me from the yacht?"
#Free Pablo t-shirts printed and distributed.
Selection of Tattlers (including male ones) wearing copies of the green goblin outfit.
Someone dressed as a huge pot of Elizabeth Arden 8-hour cream.
Someone dressed as a frostbitten penis.
(See Amazon's fancy dress section for the above costumes.)
Tattlers in long, blonde wigs in t-shirts bearing the slogan 'The one that got away!'.
Please fill free to add to the list!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Heres the Will Self article...
He continually addresses the late queen as her highness so I don’t think he knows anything.
After what he did to Deborah Orr he can duck off.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.