Harry and Meghan #312 Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the Harkles turn up for the Coronation I'm definitely heading down there to boo.
main-qimg-0a2c74e818478f23ee8b103d6ebcda02.jpeg.jpg

Would be happy to meet up with any other Tattlers who are planning to attend 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
If they are ushered in with other royals, I recommend football style chants.

NEW GAME: What football style chants should the crowd sing if Who & Ho go to the coronation?

e.g.

Harold how's your todger?
You need some cream?
You need some cream?

Set to conga music 😁

OMG, OMG, the crowd could even conga to it (oh please make it happen) 🤣
In my head it was to the tune 'Donald where's your trousers'

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My sentiments exactly.
She's just asked to be allowed a few moment s of reflection. A few moments???? She's already waffled on for ten minutes.

30 minutes - and still going 🙄

She's only 52 😅. Thought she was in her 60s.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
If they are ushered in with other royals, I recommend football style chants.

NEW GAME: What football style chants should the crowd sing if Who & Ho go to the coronation?

e.g.

You need some cream?
You need some cream?

Set to conga music 😁

OMG, OMG, the crowd could even conga to it (oh please make it happen) 🤣
How about...

You're tit and you know you are!

Sung to the traditional tune and repeated over and over again.

On the subject of the Coronation, would they only come if forced to by Netflix or similar?

The photos of the Queen looking angry that have been posted lately have reinforced my opinion that it was she who stood firm against the Harkles. Her strong sense of duty would have been above all other considerations. This would explain Minge's spite, from making people think the Queen was racist to the weoponised curtseys.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Who waffles on more, Nicola Sturgeon or Meghan wordsalad Markle?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’ve said this before, but let’s not boo. Let’s turn our backs and offer them silence. The two of them are beneath our notice and ignoring them is what would hurt them most. If there’s booing, it strengthens their ‘toxic atmosphere/UK haters narrative. Loud, loud cheers for everyone else. Those two? I wouldn’t bloody waste my breath.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I’ve said this before, but let’s not boo. Let’s turn our backs and offer them silence. The two of them are beneath our notice and ignoring them is what would hurt them most. If there’s booing, it strengthens their ‘toxic atmosphere/UK haters narrative. Loud, loud cheers for everyone else. Those two? I wouldn’t bloody waste my breath.
That won't work, they wouldn't take any notice of that. They need to face placards stating that they are traitors and loud boos to get the message across.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

Hopefully the summit meeting Hazno wants won't happen and he'll realise that he really isn't welcome. If a meeting between Charles, William and Hazno hasn't taken place yet then it's unlikely it will happen before the Coronation.

If I was William I definitely would not be making any attempt to hold talks and would be expecting an apology from Hazno before that could happen.
OH NO ! that‘s a bit of blow if he doesn’t get a Zoom….Our thoughts are with Netflix, People magazine, Gayle King, The New York Times, Tatler and Penguin Random House at this difficult time.

May your God go with you 🙏🙏🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Another coronation chant:

SPLASH!
Aah Aah
He fell on the doggy bowl

I'll leave you to guess the tune 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It usually takes the South Park team circa 6 days to produce an episode. It makes the show unique as it is capable of using topical and up-to-date humour. If I was Meghan I wouldn't be dropping to the floor because they are taking the piss out of them. I'd be dropping an email or making a call so I could ask if I could shadow their production team to learn how to actually produce quality content so quickly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Boos can be edited out. Everyone's back not so easy to hide.

.Do both
---
Boos can be edited out. Everyone's back not so easy to hide.

.Do both

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.