Harry and Meghan #308 Her concern is very gentle because the husband might be mental

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BetterUp really don't have any standards do they? - must be the income they get from their Harold connection with Invictus - especially if they are having to upgrade their security.

---

---

Scrotie - what has happened dearie? You seemed so cheery - now you look as if you have been sucking too many pickled eggs ..
That's why he is so defensive of smegs because they both hate their heritage and have spent ££s trying to eradicate it (unless it suits them to mention it for their own gain of course).

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Is it just me, or is anyone else wondering where the rumours about the sex attack(s) have gone? Funny how it's all gone suddenly quiet on that. Do I detect the whiff of another set of super-injunctions?

• Wow
Reactions: 47
Still back on thread 299 and noticed planetmirth is a VIP member.
Congratulations planetmirth 🥳🎈🎊🎈🍡🍡🍨🍾🥂🍷🍹

• Heart
Reactions: 36
They scream about press, for doing their jobs, and the idiots condemn stories that later on, when their narrative changes, they themselves end up confirming.

Because they are both intellectually limited, they are unable to play the press game, and can only work with sycophants who idolise them, report on them using the exact words they mandate, and more importantly, never, EVER, question nor fact check what they say.

And they surround themselves by these sort of people, who feed their ego and delusions of greatness. They have, I'm sure, a very small circle of people around them that are either infatuated or taking advantage (Doria) of the duo.

I keep saying, there's no better example about their stupidity than how they handled their first born birth: if they had a moment with press at the hospital, released a proper birth document, released pictures of the boy on his birthday, no one would be questioning if he was real, or adopted, or born from a surrogate. But his autocratic need to control the press and her need to just be talked about are feeding that narrative and all conspiracy theories.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Oh I do hope so. We’ll all certainly be here for it. We could do with a year of laughs.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Yeah sadly Trump supporters come out in force.
Point being they have a target demographic which is proven by any poll (Maga crazies and republicans)
Thankfully they have zero influence; other than with their target group.
Someone posted this (below) on another thread which I thought was interesting - personally since the left wing has become entrenched in identity politics and is currently in the process of removing fundamental women and girls rights, removing vital safeguarding against predators, installing violent men in women’s prisons, and sterilising children, my views (and vote) have shifted. For me (in UK) women’s rights are my hill to die on despite many years spent voting on the left.

(Start of post - sorry I don’t know who posted it):
Interesting article, using Markle and Oprah as examples on how the US politic parties have changed dramatically.

‘The Democrats claim Republicans are racists. But they cannot explain why record numbers of minorities are now deserting the Democrats, and the blue-state urban areas they run, to join the new Republicans.

As Republicans diminished the role of race, the Democrats grew ever more obsessed about it -- and ignored class. The Oprahs, Meghan Markles, and MSNBC anchors of the world fixate over skin color in direct proportion to their own affluence, status, and privilege -- as their hypocrisy turns off the middle classes of all races.’

Compare the income profiles of voters, whether by ZIP codes or congressional districts. A once lunch-bucket carrying, union member Democratic Party has become the enclave of three key constituencies.

First, there is the subsidized and often inner-city poor.

Second, the meat of the party, is the upscale, bicoastal professional and suburban credentialed classes.

Third, the real rulers of the party are the hyper-rich of Big Tech, Wall Street, Hollywood, the corporate boardroom, the administrative state, the media, and the legal world. Almost all these institutions have lost public confidence and poll miserably. Their cocooned leaders are never subject to the ramifications of their own often unworkable policies.

In contrast, Republicans this election cycle concerned themselves mostly with material issues of the battered middle classes -- inflation, the price of fuel and energy, a secure border, crime, parental control of schools, and realist foreign policy.”

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Harry thinks he killed people whilst a British soldier? Maybe he did, though I would like real conformation of it. In any event, if he did it, it was as a soldier in the British army so if he needs protection because of it, it should be given by the government that sent him over to Afghanistan in the first place and not the US.

---

Harry"s Bar. The name Archie sounds like a pub owner in Croydon. I am sensing a trend here.
How many ex soldiers brag about how many they have killed and say it so publicly? He should have kept his mouth shut but, as he can’t, he should now take the consequences of his actions and pay for his own security. He is not the responsibility of the US or the British for being such an idiotic blabber mouth.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Just listening to the latest episode of the Parenting Hell podcast, and they are completely ripping the piss out of Hazno - specifically, his unbelievably cringe-inducing singing of Your Song on the audiobook. It is bringing me great joy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Harry & Meghan #309 This pair are so twisted & bitter. And now their approval rating is down the sh*tter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
My husband lived in Stourpaine in Dorset when Prince Charles as he was then, used to fly his helicopter in to visit Camila at her sisters, they’d often see him arriving it was an open secret in the village although it did get into the papers later. I think that was going on when he was still married to Diana. Clearly meant to be together.

Reactions: 18
Harry thinks he killed people whilst a British soldier? Maybe he did, though I would like real conformation of it. In any event, if he did it, it was as a soldier in the British army so if he needs protection because of it, it should be given by the government that sent him over to Afghanistan in the first place and not the US.

---

Harry"s Bar. The name Archie sounds like a pub owner in Croydon. I am sensing a trend here.

If he's deemed a risk to US security because of his idiot commemts they should cancel his Visa.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
This is the interview H was moaning about saying W was mean to him. Yet I just see 2 brothers having banter, good natured

Reactions: 33
He’s such a spoiled, self centred clueless bleep. He’s writing this sitting on his CHIMPO position which YES he is in no way qualified for, and which would take others decades of working to achieve. He had unbelievable opportunities within the RF but he and his wife simply couldn’t be arsed to do the work and wanted fame, get paid millions and to blag endless freebies. They didn’t have to leave and had a year to decide whether they went back or not. Charles’s also gave them millions in ‘severance’ and every opportunity they’ve had had been off the back of their royal status given that they are thick, talentless clueless cunts who are impossible to work with.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.