Harry and Meghan #308 Her concern is very gentle because the husband might be mental

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only asked if the US presenters had much influence. Meaning do they influence how Americans think/feel about Meghan and Harry.

I'm sorry that led to talk of political parties.
That derails the thread and the Mods have told us to keep that out of here.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Yeah sadly Trump supporters come out in force.
Point being they have a target demographic which is proven by any poll (Maga crazies and republicans)
Thankfully they have zero influence; other than with their target group.
yawn emoji needed

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"so they could understand and reflect on his side of the story"
What a massive twit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
45% of Americans think Harry and Meghan should have their royal titles removed, just 26% opposed. A complete change from the situation before Spare

• Haha
Reactions: 40
He lists all this stuff he’s never done but I can’t believe it’s remotely true that he was “prohibited” from anything. If he had an ounce of true yearning to be independent, he’d have done all those things. No one stopped him carrying money or getting a train. Princess Anne is regularly seen on the tube. (And the admission he never carried money is also an admission that someone was sourcing his drugs for him. Who? Did they pay?! Were they reimbursed? How generous!) I can understand that parcels being delivered to palaces have to be security checked but no one stopped him ordering stuff. They managed to order a sofa and Meghan clearly had countless freebies delivered!

He has accountants, sure, but he could have got involved with managing or investing his own £10 million fortune if he’d wanted. He’s had the income from his capital since he was 25. He could have done something with it - bought or set up a business or his own house or cars. But he’s a total skinflint and preferred to let Daddy pay the bills!

He chose not to bother standing on his own two feet! He could have actually worked to take advantage of his incredible education - he might never have excelled, he’s dim but he admitted he never tried. He could have said ‘I don’t want the royal working life’ and found an occupation, a trade. No one would have stopped him! He liked having his fridge stocked with gourmet meals, liked someone doing his cleaning and organising his life for him. He’s infantilised but only because he never bothered to be anything else!!

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Is it just me, or is anyone else wondering where the rumours about the sex attack(s) have gone? Funny how it's all gone suddenly quiet on that. Do I detect the whiff of another set of super-injunctions?
I wouldn't hold your breath as they are just internet rumours. We all hope that some dirt on the hideous pair will surface but I'm not convinced real dirt will be thrown around until they divorce and attack each other.

They work very hard behind the scenes to manipulate public opinion and put out positive PR stories, which appear to be scripted by Smegz. The most we can hope that will be exposed is their manipulation of social media at the moment. They have bot farms, Sexton, Bouzy, Scobie and a load of paid sugars who are constantly trying to tear down anyone who criticises them. Their attacks on free speech, attempts to control the press and the media could be their downfall as more people become aware of it.

Reactions: 39
The sheer arrogance of assuming that anyone wants to read about you just 12 weeks later and just in time for the coronation is utterly breathtaking.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 52
This is more than comical. Okay, Harold, so you weren't very good at school, but do you have an interest in anything other than yourself? Because if you did, you had unprecedented access to learn about anything under the sun that might have interested you. Painting? You could have studied with the best. Ancient Egypt, Middle East, Mexico? Again you could have studied with experts in the field. I could go on and on. You had the ability to learn and earn an income. Others in the RF have done so successfully. But let's be honest, that wasn't for you because you wanted to be William (and you're lazy on top of it all).

Ugh, when I think of the opportunities that were open to him to be anything he wanted to be, it makes me so angry because there are many of us who would have loved his advantages and privileges. He really is a man-baby married to a soul-sucking witch - what a pair.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
I like to think that when the late Queen heard about the racism allegation she went into a @Nuttynana style rant full of expletives about the skank ho witch while her private secretary sat and nodded. When she finally ran out of steam, the secretary simply wrote "recollections may vary" 😁

Oh and if the husband ever annoys me enough, I'm so going to change his ringtone to Harold singing 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I'd have put ''return to sender - not known at this address'' .🤣
The WHOLE of the RF and the WHOLE of the men in grey suits? That is probably why they are claiming so many books sold - he pulled a Meghan-Thee-Rapscallion and bought the books himself. He is probably going to send them as gifts like for his friend who is getting married, part of the SWAG Bag at the ButterUp speaker event - with Dime-store framed photos of Him and Megsy, Christmas, Invictus SWAG bags, the list goes on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.