Harry and Meghan #308 Her concern is very gentle because the husband might be mental

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only asked if the US presenters had much influence. Meaning do they influence how Americans think/feel about Meghan and Harry.

I'm sorry that led to talk of political parties.
That derails the thread and the Mods have told us to keep that out of here.
Yes, it's all your fault.

Stop bringing politics into the forum 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I like to think that when the late Queen heard about the racism allegation she went into a @Nuttynana style rant full of expletives about the skank ho witch while her private secretary sat and nodded. When she finally ran out of steam, the secretary simply wrote "recollections may vary" 😁

Oh and if the husband ever annoys me enough, I'm so going to change his ringtone to Harold singing 🤭
The closest we've got is that voice learning AI of The Queen letting rip 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This is more than comical. Okay, Harold, so you weren't very good at school, but do you have an interest in anything other than yourself? Because if you did, you had unprecedented access to learn about anything under the sun that might have interested you. Painting? You could have studied with the best. Ancient Egypt, Middle East, Mexico? Again you could have studied with experts in the field. I could go on and on. You had the ability to learn and earn an income. Others in the RF have done so successfully. But let's be honest, that wasn't for you because you wanted to be William (and you're lazy on top of it all).

Ugh, when I think of the opportunities that were open to him to be anything he wanted to be, it makes me so angry because there are many of us who would have loved his advantages and privileges. He really is a man-baby married to a soul-sucking witch - what a pair.
I agree, his cousin Peter learnt carpentry didn't he, Zara and her horses etc

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Yes, it's all your fault.

Stop bringing politics into the forum 🤪

Don't say it too loud or I'll have bloody Clarkson demanding I am paraded down the street having excrement thrown at me, and we can't have that.
It would mess up my hair..

phyllis diller 2.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Yes, but Zara said in an interview once that they were brought up knowing that they had to earn their own money. They wouldn't be getting any money from 'being royal'.

Reactions: 54

He likes partying - or did until he 'settled down to a quiet life' in California.

He could have fronted a nightclub or wine bar business or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It's very interesting that he never ever has criticised the U.S press, just the British.

This is where his deep seated anger lies.
He wants to control the British newspapers. Not only control them, he wants to silence them and punish them so hard that they are destroyed.

He truly blames the press for hounding his mother to death and has held resentment towards the press for years.
He does seem fixated on British press though.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
He lists all this stuff he’s never done but I can’t believe it’s remotely true that he was “prohibited” from anything. If he had an ounce of true yearning to be independent, he’d have done all those things. No one stopped him carrying money or getting a train. Princess Anne is regularly seen on the tube. (And the admission he never carried money is also an admission that someone was sourcing his drugs for him. Who? Did they pay?! Were they reimbursed? How generous!) I can understand that parcels being delivered to palaces have to be security checked but no one stopped him ordering stuff. They managed to order a sofa and Meghan clearly had countless freebies delivered!

He has accountants, sure, but he could have got involved with managing or investing his own £10 million fortune if he’d wanted. He’s had the income from his capital since he was 25. He could have done something with it - bought or set up a business or his own house or cars. But he’s a total skinflint and preferred to let Daddy pay the bills!

He chose not to bother standing on his own two feet! He could have actually worked to take advantage of his incredible education - he might never have excelled, he’s dim but he admitted he never tried. He could have said ‘I don’t want the royal working life’ and found an occupation, a trade. No one would have stopped him! He liked having his fridge stocked with gourmet meals, liked someone doing his cleaning and organising his life for him. He’s infantilised but only because he never bothered to be anything else!!
This. My ex in his early 30s never did laundry, never cleaned the toilet, never paid a bill, never learned to drive… because he didn’t want to. The pile of laundry could be sitting next to him for 3 days but he didn’t want to do it. We lived in the back of beyond and a car would’ve changed his life but he didn’t want to do if. We couldn’t afford a cleaner but he kept wanting to get one because he didn’t want to do it. His mum used to laugh fondly about how infantilised he was and how she never made him lift a finger. Some adults just don’t want to be adults.

• Sick
Reactions: 57
It's very interesting that he never ever has criticised the U.S press, just the British.
Yes, because he's a bleeping coward and cry-baby ... the US would tear him a new asshole if he attacked freedom of speech / press. Ginger tosspot.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Because they need America to like them. That’s where the money is so attacking them would be like biting the hand that feeds them. Plus the left leaning media delight in attacking the British and our institutions so in that he has allies. They are driven by his spite and her greed 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
I've been putting off asking but what is a sugar? or the sugars?
@Bobble22
I don't know the origin of the name but it is used to describe fanatical supporters of celebrities.
They post sugary sweet stuff about them but are very vicious and nasty to people who are critical of the ones they are sweet on.

I think of it to mean fans who sugar coat their poison.

Reactions: 34
@Bobble22
I don't know the origin of the name but it is used to describe fanatical supporters of celebrities.
They post sugary sweet stuff about them but are very vicious and nasty to people who are critical of the ones they are sweet on.

I think of it to mean fans who sugar coat their poison.
Got it.

---

Also Who is this Lady C? And does she really know anything?

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.