Harry and Meghan #308 Her concern is very gentle because the husband might be mental

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

---

Lady C on gb news. H is endangering everyone

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
UPLIFT - Sounds like M&S should be providing their bras 🤭😅😅😅
BetterUp really don't have any standards do they? - must be the income they get from their Harold connection with Invictus - especially if they are having to upgrade their security.

---

---

Scrotie - what has happened dearie? You seemed so cheery - now you look as if you have been sucking too many pickled eggs ..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Harry thinks he killed people whilst a British soldier? Maybe he did, though I would like real conformation of it. In any event, if he did it, it was as a soldier in the British army so if he needs protection because of it, it should be given by the government that sent him over to Afghanistan in the first place and not the US.

---

Is it me or does 'Prince Harry' lack the gravitas of the other names? If his name was at the bottom, I would assume he was the DJ.
Harry"s Bar. The name Archie sounds like a pub owner in Croydon. I am sensing a trend here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thread title by @4FoxAche

old thread......

Harry and Meghan #308: Her concern is very gentle because the husband might be mental

---

Recap
Thanks for starting the new thread. The old thread was locked but I saw your question about Tucker Carlson and how much influence he has. Then I saw a response to it and disagree 100% so had to post myself
Fox News and that crazy Carlson have ZERO influence other than w Trump supporters. Their target audience are people in the south, the target being republicans and again, Trump supporters..

I live in New England and people here watch CNN, MSNBC… I lived on the west coast for years and is the same as here.
Kimmel and the like are late night comics. People watch them but for good laughs, nobody gets their “news” from them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Harry thinks he killed people whilst a British soldier? Maybe he did, though I would like real conformation of it. In any event, if he did it, it was as a soldier in the British army so if he needs protection because of it, it should be given by the government that sent him over to Afghanistan in the first place and not the US.
He's quite unpopular amongst the servicemen and servicewomen I know. I've heard the terms "lily-livered" and "bleeping limey" more than I ever thought possible in my lifetime since his claims of killing 25 "enemy combatants" were publicized. Besides the fact that most veterans just do not discuss how many people they killed because it's, you know, traumatic to kill someone if you aren't a bleeping sociopath, and likening it to video games makes them sick. Unimpressed is the nicest impression I've seen, complete contempt the 'worst'.

And to be clear, they by and large love the "limeys" they served with and speak very highly of the other Brits they served with! But if assigned to protect this ginger minge...idk, they'd follow orders but those I know wouldn't rush to take a bullet.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
What I wanna know is, what expertise does Harry bring to his “role” at better up or indeed speaking engagements like this?! There are people with 15-20 years career experience in employee engagement/HR matters, people who’ve got MBAs or postgrad qualifications in behavioural science, business psychology, business management, whatever. And what the duck has Harry ever done? He’s never even worked for a private company up to this point. He is as well qualified to be a chief officer of anything, as I was in my first tit temp basic admin job when I was 20. i.e. not at all. So what’s gonna be in this (Meghan-penned/ghostwritten) speech? Why are we all buying into this illusion that he’s a seasoned professional or an expert? Almost everyone who’s ever worked for him has left after like six months, that’s appalling. Employee retention is a key part of personnel management these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Thanks for starting the new thread. The old thread was locked but I saw your question about Tucker Carlson and how much influence he has. Then I saw a response to it and disagree 100% so had to post myself
Fox News and that crazy Carlson have ZERO influence other than w Trump supporters. Their target audience are people in the south, the target being republicans and again, Trump supporters..

I live in New England and people here watch CNN, MSNBC… I lived on the west coast for years and is the same as here.
Kimmel and the like are late night comics. People watch them but for good laughs, nobody gets their “news” from them.
That's told them...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Here are the most recent viewer stats….

Fox News averaged 1.4 million viewers from Jan. 16-22, making it the only basic cable channel to crack the one-million viewer benchmark. ESPN finished second with an average audience of 825,000, followed by MSNBC, HGTV and Hallmark Channel. CNN managed an average of only 417,000 viewers during the same period.

Fox News also obliterated CNN during the primetime hours of 8-11 p.m., averaging nearly two million total viewers compared to only 444,000 for CNN.

MSNBC continued to struggle among the advertiser-coveted demographic of adults age 25-54, even losing to ratings-challenged CNN among the critical category. Fox News averaged 176,000 viewers among the key demo compared to 80,000 for CNN and a dismal 69,000 for MSNBC.

During primetime, Fox News averaged 256,000 demo viewers while CNN managed 93,000 and MSNBC settled for a dismal 91,000. Fox News topped CNN and MSNBC combined among both total day and primetime demo viewers.

Despite topping MSNBC, the tiny demo audience for CNN was the network’s worst turnout in the category since May 2014.

and here are the daily numbers on Adweek….Adweek is a U.S.-based weekly trade publication that covers the advertising business. The magazine and online properties cover a wide range of advertising-related topics that extend beyond traditional advertising to new media and pop culture.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.