Harry and Meghan #308 Her concern is very gentle because the husband might be mental

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here's the latest thing Harold is doing to merch his title:

Somebody get the dollar store picture frames ready, at these prices everyone can go on a road trip and give each other framed Meghan cutouts!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Yankee Wally live

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Omg. Scobie on a podcast (on gb news) saying when HMQ said recollections may vary that was racist. Wtf
OMFG is he that thick that he thinks you can’t actually criticise or disagree with someone who is mixed race/black because that’s racist?

Surely this joke must just be ejected from RR circles (if he has any access left).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
" ....You what, Dear?
Yesss ..
OK then.
Is yer tape recorder running?
.... WHAT A FRIGHTFUL bleep SHE TURNED OUT TER BE . I TOOK ONE LOOK ON ME FERGUSON FUTURA 22" COLOUR SET AN THOUGHT TER MESELF WHAT A bleeping FRIGHTFUL bleep. SHES NEVAH THE SAME HUE TWICE. I FOUGHT ME TELE WAS PLAYING UP, INITIALLY....
AN AS FER HIM, THAT LYING DESPICABLE ORANGE TRAITOROUS bleep, DONT GET ME STARTED ON HIM, ELSE YOULL STILL BE 'ERE BE BREAKFAST.
There. That all all fer yer new thread?"

Screenshot_20230126-224540_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

We all know he made those comments to try and get the top level security he wants.

He isn't a working royal.
He has quit the Firm and moved overseas.

If he isn't royal any more and if they publicly disown and excommunicate him, he isn't at risk of kidnapping etc because no body would pay the ransom. He's not worth anything to us.

If he is a Taliban target then that's his own fault for stirring them up with his talk of 25 chess pieces.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.