Harry and Meghan #308 Her concern is very gentle because the husband might be mental

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah sadly Trump supporters come out in force.
Point being they have a target demographic which is proven by any poll (Maga crazies and republicans)
Thankfully they have zero influence; other than with their target group.

Here are the most recent viewer stats….

Fox News averaged 1.4 million viewers from Jan. 16-22, making it the only basic cable channel to crack the one-million viewer benchmark. ESPN finished second with an average audience of 825,000, followed by MSNBC, HGTV and Hallmark Channel. CNN managed an average of only 417,000 viewers during the same period.

Fox News also obliterated CNN during the primetime hours of 8-11 p.m., averaging nearly two million total viewers compared to only 444,000 for CNN.

MSNBC continued to struggle among the advertiser-coveted demographic of adults age 25-54, even losing to ratings-challenged CNN among the critical category. Fox News averaged 176,000 viewers among the key demo compared to 80,000 for CNN and a dismal 69,000 for MSNBC.

During primetime, Fox News averaged 256,000 demo viewers while CNN managed 93,000 and MSNBC settled for a dismal 91,000. Fox News topped CNN and MSNBC combined among both total day and primetime demo viewers.

Despite topping MSNBC, the tiny demo audience for CNN was the network’s worst turnout in the category since May 2014.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Thanks @Scotch Mist on your lovely message 😀💖🥰❤🤗😘 xxx
It's great to be back, and even though I'm getting further and further behind lol I'm enjoying reading the thread and making pics at my own pace 😀❤💕💖😘 xx.

Here's a drink for you from my pic collection and a few old pics from 2020 and 2021 to share on here while I do a bit of catching up tonight (thread 298)😀❤💕💖😘 xx

Resizer_16279488314210.jpg

Resizer_16313834072180.jpg

Resizer_16318337985270.jpg

Resizer_16275125984201.jpg

Resizer_16310589126850.jpg

Resizer_16278398701010.jpg

Resizer_16311466969400.jpg

Resizer_16304580977280.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
LOL...

These bots are to do with his dating site - sexbots?

Oh and his bots follow? Bouzy.
I wonder how many of the bots bought a copy of Spare?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Point being they have a target demographic which is proven by any poll (Maga crazies and republicans)
You are apparently Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo’s target audience. .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Account closed, what did it say
Posted it a further down.

Gawd knows what went on...
But either Jason Goodman or Yankee Wally has upset someone...
Maybe Avid Gardner will have the gossip.

---

The Royal Grift.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Please do not bring US politics into this forum, it never ends well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Do we think she will show up at Harry’s speaking engagement (although I agree with those who say he has no expertise and his speaking is a slap in the face to actual professionals)

I just checked The Aspen Institute and don’t see that he is listed with them any longer…unless I got the name wrong

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Do we think she will show up at Harry’s speaking engagement (although I agree with those who say he has no expertise and his speaking is a slap in the face to actual professionals)

I just checked The Aspen Institute and don’t see that he is listed with them any longer…unless I got the name wrong
Doubt it.
BuckleUp is his thing.

And he's still listed at Aspen - https://www.aspeninstitute.org/programs/commission-on-information-disorder/meet-the-commissioners/
You got my hopes up...

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Thank you Chita for starting the new thread and the recap.
Congratulations 4FoxAche on the title.

I wonder if authorities are looking into the gruesomes Russia (their stay in Canada) and China (the Lotusland) connections.
Could there be identities from either places being the gruesomes mysterious backers.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Harry thinks he killed people whilst a British soldier? Maybe he did, though I would like real conformation of it. In any event, if he did it, it was as a soldier in the British army so if he needs protection because of it, it should be given by the government that sent him over to Afghanistan in the first place and not the US.

---

Harry"s Bar. The name Archie sounds like a pub owner in Croydon. I am sensing a trend here.
Other soldiers don't get protection. He knew he was high profile going over - he threw a tantrum to go over - the Army chiefs were against it because of the risk it placed on others.

Why should he be treated any differently to other soldiers because of his choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Thanks for the new thread and title.

Re: scobie saying 'recollections may vary' is racist. This stuff infuriates me. Is scobie so stupid that he can't see how much he is undermining actual racism with this crap?

I'm not around much. I'm in reading mode so glued to my Kindle. I am reading the thread as well but just don't have anything to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.