Harry and Meghan #306 Ashley Cole you dodged the Ho. How we blame and hate you so!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @wibble with alteration by @Mock Turtle

Recap

Yawn, sigh, yawn.

Smeg is SUSPICIOUSLY quiet. There's something going on.
Harry is an idiot and can't seem to shut up.
We had a great discussion on lettuce.
I'm now braindead and can't think of anything else. Please add more.

Last Thread:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80
Thanks for the new thread Cass and great title @wibble & @Mockturtle :)

The one most important thing I learned from the last thread is that Major Johnny does not look bad from any angle or wearing any outfit! I bet he doesn't need to take 40 selfies and then choose the best one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Just had to unfollow Clementine Ford. As if her views on ‘trans women are women’ aren’t bad enough, now she is defending the little prat and his comments about Pat. Don’t know how she can call herself a feminist at this point…

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 73
Title by @wibble with alteration by @Mock Turtle

Recap

Yawn, sigh, yawn.

Smeg is SUSPICIOUSLY quiet. There's something going on.
Harry is an idiot and can't seem to shut up.
We had a great discussion on lettuce.
I'm now braindead and can't think of anything else. Please add more.

Last Thread:
Harry is a lying,,deceitful,deluded,demonic,depraved,dickless bleep

Smeg is a deep throat,depraved diva with a minge as large as the Grand Canyon

Liars,leeches and as limp as my lettuce!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Do we think they’re coming to the coronation?
Keeping their heads down, becoming truly philanthropic and generally decent people by staying away so the focus is on KC & QC v opportunity to grab limelight, give side-eye, show off sashaying walkabouts and garner material for the next Docuseries - so yes!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
This is so funny, she’s washing her hands of him and everyone else has too, he’s shown his true colours and now that’s all out there he’s all alone, he had it coming and I’m here for it 👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
I had the day off from the stoats yesterday to celebrate our wedding anniversary with Mr Nelly.

How lovely to log back in and see KC visiting Bolton town hall on the same day we were married in the place we were married!
22 years ago yesterday at Bolton town hall it was a new beginning for us and it was back to the beginning for Charles also.

The major was looking particularly delish <<fans self>> ♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
Just had to unfollow Clementine Ford. As if her views on ‘trans women are women’ aren’t bad enough, now she is defending the little prat and his comments about Pat. Don’t know how she can call herself a feminist at this point…
I don't know how you can call yourself human after that. I mean we all do things as kids we wouldn't do as adults but Harry seems to be proud of mocking this teacher for her disabilities, and Clementine is defending this.

It makes me wonder about these rumors we've heard about Meghan mocking the help and other members of the BRF for having accents and making comments about them being gay-- was it her, was it really Harry or was it both of them?

• Sick
Reactions: 76
Probably both as vile as eachother. I find to accept someone's views and intolerance like that you have to hold similar views even if you don't express them.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Absolutely. Most people do crappy things when they’re kids, especially teenagers, but to detail it for worldwide consumption, almost BRAGGING about it and knowing this woman will recognise herself in the story is just cruel and abusing her all over again. He’s disgusting.

I don't know how you can call yourself human after that. I mean we all do things as kids we wouldn't do as adults but Harry seems to be proud of mocking this teacher for her disabilities, and Clementine is defending this.

It makes me wonder about these rumors we've heard about Meghan mocking the help and other members of the BRF for having accents and making comments about them being gay-- was it her, was it really Harry or was it both of them?

Reactions: 56
Gone to ground - hiding and hibernating.
They will emerge shortly in shiny new outer shells ..... (with the 3 remaining books done & dusted, M's diary/sobfest 'Unforgiven' (because her truth just has to be told) - Harold's 'Potty Training' Colouring Book - Harold & M's 'Transformation & Charity for All'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Thanks Cass Wibble and Mock Turtle!

Aww no. I love the traditional pomp and ceremony

As long as he keeps the music and the parades. 🤞 We're about to have our annual usually-military band-heavy festivals, but things have been changed drastically in the last few years. The BRF events are the only times I can hear some of that very familiar music and see some of those traditional pomp and glory anymore. So Charlie boy, this is as far as you go 😒

Heard Smegs dropped her documentary trailer on Sophie's birthday/just before Catherine's big announcement. Surprising bit is that people are still surprised.

Gruesomes = Cunts.

Has Ashley Cole joined us yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
What did she say? I can't see anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What a wanker. Lived on the hapless British taxpayer and Pa’s money in the main. Now, he wants even more of it for doing five eighths of eff-all and slating his family. Devoid of talent he now disrespects Elvis. What a prat !

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

I would say it was both of them. I thought at first, perhaps he went along with it, to please her, and now that he has revealed what a creep he is, I 100% believe he was as bad as her.

Wasn't there a story about the queen having to tell her not to speak to people like that, something to do with the wedding. (And as we know William broke his necklace AND the dog bowl 🤔 over the issue.)

I really feel for the people who were bullied. It's an awful experience and stays with you. Even now that it has been brought more into the open, I imagine many of them still have the scars. And I know people say, release the bullying report but in many ways that could reopen scars, if it were to happen.

On a lighter note, it amuses me when the all important (in their own eyes) overseas pair make announcements about someone being appointed to their staff. It's not exactly important for starters, amd secondly, I usually wonder (briefly) how long will they stay...

• Heart
Reactions: 71
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.