Harry and Meghan #306 Ashley Cole you dodged the Ho. How we blame and hate you so!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not understanding the title "Unforgiven". Who is unforgiven? Smegs? Why and by who? Or is the RF unforgiven by her because they failed to see she was "perfect, perfect perfect"?

Does anyone know?
I'm guessing because he was demanding an apology from his family, (for what, nobody seems to know) that they are the unforgiven ones. 🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 36
Domestic bliss in Santa Barbara as Meghan prepares a salad of vine-ripened tomatoes, fresh basil and mozzarella with little Archie watching on
🍅 😘👌
new1.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
and before i drift off: i read in several places of good name and journalistic practices that King Spaniel had a very strong and close relationship with Jimmy Savillle, to the extent he was included in commissions about NHS fundraisings, or even was asked for help to remediate between Chucky and Di. As i mentioned before, i'm like Hurrah! Queen of England, buntings and a nice tea, therefore nothing too in depths. I knew more from Hitchens (curse his soul to hell) and his crusade against Di and Mother Theresa.

i don't know what to think, so i thought to ask you since you're in the in. i mean it in pure inquisitive way.

Reactions: 25
Doesn it mean that she, in all her wondrousness, has not forgiven them - everybody, for everything?
For not seeing her resemblance to Diana...
For not immediately moving her up the ranks to become queen and living in Windsor castle...
For not paying her...
For not having William and Harry both divorce their wives so she could marry William...

For not ... 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Not to forget the 'earning' opportunities.
Not to forget the 'earning' opportunities.
Earning opprtunities for ageing,experienced,crab ridden slapper:

Deepthroat experience £5
Explore the deep,dark dangerous jungle of Megs minge, climbing boots and ropes supplied £10
Goosing the Stoat and Mummy's ghost all for £10

10% discount offered for all three experiences or bogof.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The picture of floating Lilli and the comparison to a crawling Harry. If you look close, they are both wearing the same romper suit. Could both pictures be Harry and they have used one which was taken at the same time but not released to the public? I’m not tech savvy, but can you photoshop In a hairband and cardigan?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Thank you for the new thread Cassandra and well done on the title Wibble and Mock Turtle!

This upcoming short film by MM called Unforgiven is weird. I watched the trailer and it just unnerved me (the end shot of her in all black etc. made me think that The Nun was going to jump out so I quickly exited it). Also: why is the GC in it of all people? Just felt so random. How many more times can they justify 'telling their truth' to the world? Spare has shown the general public's response to them; they are a laughing stock and have caused a huge diplomacy and security issue.
Confession: I did read the book because I wanted to read it for myself. Granted I've lost brain cells and time I'll never regain, but will burn some frankincense and hope it gets rid off the bad vibes the book clearly gives out - that front cover. He looks like something out of Chicken Run.
I grew up with sibling rivalry and very much in the shadow of my girl cousins. I was the chubby, nerdy one while they were all very thin, pretty and doll-like; I was badly ridiculed by relatives for how I looked. I went to therapy for a very long time and thankfully it helped. I initially had an idea of how that makes someone feel (inadequate etc.) because of my own experience. But after reading it, I didn't (and I still don't) feel any sympathy or compassion for him, because he didn't grow up, grow from it and is a whiney little witch. H&M take full advantage of people's good nature and our overall ability to feel empathy for others for their own selfish exploits. The whole book is just ridiculous. They are both ridiculous and disgusting people. I wouldn't wipe my bum with the paper that book is printed on. I don't see how H can come back from it all now - and I dread to think what else he'll feel compelled to say. M has 100% set him up, hung him out to dry and I'm sure we'll be met with a barrage of telenovela-like antics when their marriage ends. I don't see it working out - there's clearly a very toxic and unhealthy element to their relationship

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
I am not understanding the title "Unforgiven". Who is unforgiven? Smegs? Why and by who? Or is the RF unforgiven by her because they failed to see she was "perfect, perfect perfect"?

Does anyone know?
More importantly. Does anyone really care anymore at this point?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
What a wanker. Lived on the hapless British taxpayer and Pa’s money in the main. Now, he wants even more of it for doing five eighths of eff-all and slating his family. Devoid of talent he now disrespects Elvis. What a prat !

Okay, that’s it, the wanker has crossed the line. 😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thanks Cass Wibble and Mock Turtle!

Aww no. I love the traditional pomp and ceremony

Thank you Cass Bear, Wibble and Mock Turtle.

Just watched Neil Sean in front of a red London phone box. He's growing stealthily on me like mould, and I was wondering whether there are enough lady Tattlers who are salivating over that Johnny to start a Neil#Sean Appreciation Group? (NAG).
Johnny's a stud for sure but he looks like he could be a bit of a handful, couldn't cope with him every night, whereas Neil's more sedate and solid? Allegedly, of course, as there's a possibility that Neil Sean could turn out to be an animal under the duvet and break my biscuits? As ever, a conundrum.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
That's a really good point. Why isn't she at Davos?? Why isn't she sitting with Al Gore slamming her fist on the table inundating us with 10,000 atomic bomg analogies and boiling oceans? Why isn't she selling the jmage of her collapsing and sobbing at the gates of her flooded swimming pool?
Allegedly more used to being under the table, using her mouth voice.
Anyone remember the first Police Academy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.