Harry and Meghan #306 Ashley Cole you dodged the Ho. How we blame and hate you so!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JK gets an exclusive interview with GM and the best headline he can come up with is this. Having just listened to it she never once moaned, simply informed him of her daily routine which is probably what was asked of her.
She thinks JE was murdered.
Says photo of PA & VG is fake. She's only ever seen photocopies. Recollections of their encounters, according to VG don't add up.

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Clinton’s role is suspicious as feck with JE and GM. Must look over his shoulder for the FBI every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
JK quite scathing of her views of how She sees herself. She says she feels ‘divorced’ from the person portrayed by the media. He says this is typical of how she always blames someone else.

Reactions: 14
JK quite scathing of her views of how She sees herself. She says she feels ‘divorced’ from the person portrayed by the media. He says this is typical of how she always blames someone else.
Yes, he said she blames the press. Bit like H

Reactions: 14
I still think M was involved somehow with Epstein

Whats the link between them though?

Everything Ive seen about Epstein was based around the East Coast of the USA, mainly New York and Miami/Florida, whereas M was based in California and Canada? Epstein was mixing in financial big business circles... nothing really connecting to movies or Hollywood. The poor girls he solicted, were there to distract the men he was trying to fleece. And most of them, thinking of the documentary Id seen, were... young and naïve, at least to begin with.

I get the impression that M is or was more of a lone wolf, and not remotely naive, out to get what she could. She did use the penis ladder, but more on a 1-1 basis, using marriage and boyfriends to benefit herself. M would have seen through Epstein, and Epstein connected businessmen, not anyone who could help make movies etc.

Reactions: 13
She got v close to Clinton and attended his daughters wedding.
Both the Clintons are shady AF, and neither will ever be called out or prosecuted because they have a LOT of ppl by the balls.
In those circles, it’s blackmail or BE blackmailed. There’s no playing nice.
It disgusts me how insanely corrupt ppl at the top are, and it’s not just in the US. Trudeau is also shady AF, as is probably EVERY leader in the “free” world.
The ultimate downfall of the human race is going to be greed, and the entire ecosystem on planet earth will go down with it. It’s incredibly sad and depressing…

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Interesting that the yachting and surrogacy rumours are gaining traction and more and more are reporting on it. And as Lady C and Royal Rogue say, now that H has mentioned it in his book, he has brought more attention to it.
*out of lurking*
Harry does not know, or didn't listen when people who know this told him, that repeating gossip to deny them actually causes more people to know of it than before, so in fact it has a reverse effect! I honestly do not see anyone from PR advising him with that book because some parts of the book (the ones I read that were quoted here) actually bring to light some things that were not known to many people or that were long forgotten. So by repeating them, even to deny or to complain about them, actually he himself made even more people aware of them. I still cannot believe how noone in his surroundings didn't stop him from including some most stories in this book :rolleyes::rolleyes:, for his own good

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.