Harry and Meghan #306 Ashley Cole you dodged the Ho. How we blame and hate you so!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know how you can call yourself human after that. I mean we all do things as kids we wouldn't do as adults but Harry seems to be proud of mocking this teacher for her disabilities, and Clementine is defending this.

It makes me wonder about these rumors we've heard about Meghan mocking the help and other members of the BRF for having accents and making comments about them being gay-- was it her, was it really Harry or was it both of them?

100% both of them, and this also gives credence to those earlier reports that Sparry led his and William's friends in mocking Catherine, her sister and her mother.

"I liked making Kate laugh." No, you liked mocking her and her family to get attention and kudos from your equally disgusting and snobbish 'friends', you insecure prick (using this word in this context for the first time. Feels right). Then like any bully you wanted validation from her, then got infatuated with her and wanted even more validation from her. You're a bully and your brain is unwell is all. And same goes for your wife. Zero respect or genuine affection for anyone. Just using those you consider beneath you for kudos and money. Grifters. 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 73
As long as he keeps the music and the parades. 🤞 We're about to have our annual usually-military band-heavy festivals, but things have been changed drastically in the last few years. The BRF events are the only times I can hear some of that very familiar music and see some of those traditional pomp and glory anymore. So Charlie boy, this is as far as you go 😒

Heard Smegs dropped her documentary trailer on Sophie's birthday/just before Catherine's big announcement. Surprising bit is that people are still surprised.

Gruesomes = Cunts.

Has Ashley Cole joined us yet?
We do need to keep the pomp & ceremony - please -
The UK's unique historical traditions are gradually being eroded - let us keep some things as imo all nations should have an individual identity.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
I reckon they will be at Davos now as that's just her type of thing. The world economic forum, all about state control, media control etc etc.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
That's a really good point. Why isn't she at Davos?? Why isn't she sitting with Al Gore slamming her fist on the table inundating us with 10,000 atomic bomg analogies and boiling oceans? Why isn't she selling the jmage of her collapsing and sobbing at the gates of her flooded swimming pool?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
What a wanker. Lived on the hapless British taxpayer and Pa’s money in the main. Now, he wants even more of it for doing five eighths of eff-all and slating his family. Devoid of talent he now disrespects Elvis. What a prat !

Graceland can be redecorated but there's no cure for being a bleep. And nobody would ever redecorate Graceland because that actually has value, unlike Harold.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
This review is on the Elizabeth Arden website.

Frostnipistan
Harold

8 days ago
I recently took a trip to Frostnipistan, where I experienced a rather nasty bout of frostbite, my extremity was oscillating between sensitive and traumatised when a friend recommended this! Wow it worked. Thank you EA.
  • Yes,
  • I recommend this product.
Helpful?
(11)

(0)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Just had to unfollow Clementine Ford. As if her views on ‘trans women are women’ aren’t bad enough, now she is defending the little prat and his comments about Pat. Don’t know how she can call herself a feminist at this point…
I had to stop with her a while ago. I did *did* like her before she became insufferable.

Reactions: 28
thanks for new thread and title.

#the king was trending on twitter. expected it to be about Elvis 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I am not understanding the title "Unforgiven". Who is unforgiven? Smegs? Why and by who? Or is the RF unforgiven by her because they failed to see she was "perfect, perfect perfect"?

Does anyone know?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Thank you Cassandra333 for starting the new thread and recap.
Congratulations Wibble and Mock Turtle on the thread title.

Just watching channel 7 news and they said that the gruesomes Nutflux docuseries was the second most watched series on the streamer.
The newsreader said as they are so popular maybe there will be more.

So Smeg's Unforgiven and then maybe more docuseries in May to try and get attention from the coronation.

The world has gone mad. 😜🤪

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
re-TW, i think she's having some major "beauty" interventions these days, so she can be resplendent in a coronet.

also, did i dream it, or the PM resigned? my doc has me on xannies and i'm still a bit confused with timelines.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.