Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

upyernelly

Chatty Member
I had the day off from the stoats yesterday to celebrate our wedding anniversary with Mr Nelly.

How lovely to log back in and see KC visiting Bolton town hall on the same day we were married in the place we were married!
22 years ago yesterday at Bolton town hall it was a new beginning for us and it was back to the beginning for Charles also.

The major was looking particularly delish <<fans self>> ♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 86

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
What a wanker. Lived on the hapless British taxpayer and Pa’s money in the main. Now, he wants even more of it for doing five eighths of eff-all and slating his family. Devoid of talent he now disrespects Elvis. What a prat !

Graceland can be redecorated but there's no cure for being a cunt. And nobody would ever redecorate Graceland because that actually has value, unlike Harold.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

Bobble22

VIP Member
I don't see the problem with being the Spare, you get all of the privilege with hardly any of the responsibility, you're practically free to pursue any path you please.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

spangly

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread Cass and great title @wibble & @Mockturtle :)

The one most important thing I learned from the last thread is that Major Johnny does not look bad from any angle or wearing any outfit! I bet he doesn't need to take 40 selfies and then choose the best one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Just to be clear, I've booked and paid to do both leg tops. Right? I don't want another panting Tattler interfering right next to me on the other top bit of leg especially as she's bound to be younger and prettier than me.. Right? Make sure you keep your false teeth in OK. 🤪
😉 don't worry Cinny I've saved a bit for you 😅

Polish_20230121_163558288.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Title by @wibble with alteration by @Mock Turtle

Recap

Yawn, sigh, yawn.

Smeg is SUSPICIOUSLY quiet. There's something going on.
Harry is an idiot and can't seem to shut up.
We had a great discussion on lettuce.
I'm now braindead and can't think of anything else. Please add more.

Last Thread:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 80

Kotare

VIP Member
What a wanker. Lived on the hapless British taxpayer and Pa’s money in the main. Now, he wants even more of it for doing five eighths of eff-all and slating his family. Devoid of talent he now disrespects Elvis. What a prat !

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

YeltsinsTank

VIP Member
Just had to unfollow Clementine Ford. As if her views on ‘trans women are women’ aren’t bad enough, now she is defending the little prat and his comments about Pat. Don’t know how she can call herself a feminist at this point…
I don't know how you can call yourself human after that. I mean we all do things as kids we wouldn't do as adults but Harry seems to be proud of mocking this teacher for her disabilities, and Clementine is defending this.

It makes me wonder about these rumors we've heard about Meghan mocking the help and other members of the BRF for having accents and making comments about them being gay-- was it her, was it really Harry or was it both of them?

• Sick
Reactions: 76

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
As long as he keeps the music and the parades. 🤞 We're about to have our annual usually-military band-heavy festivals, but things have been changed drastically in the last few years. The BRF events are the only times I can hear some of that very familiar music and see some of those traditional pomp and glory anymore. So Charlie boy, this is as far as you go 😒

Heard Smegs dropped her documentary trailer on Sophie's birthday/just before Catherine's big announcement. Surprising bit is that people are still surprised.

Gruesomes = Cunts.

Has Ashley Cole joined us yet?
We do need to keep the pomp & ceremony - please -
The UK's unique historical traditions are gradually being eroded - let us keep some things as imo all nations should have an individual identity.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

Chita

VIP Member
New pic has emerged of Harry when he saw the reviews of his book and the actual sales figures......

harry tantrum.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

blahblahboring

VIP Member
Just had to unfollow Clementine Ford. As if her views on ‘trans women are women’ aren’t bad enough, now she is defending the little prat and his comments about Pat. Don’t know how she can call herself a feminist at this point…

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 73

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
I don't know how you can call yourself human after that. I mean we all do things as kids we wouldn't do as adults but Harry seems to be proud of mocking this teacher for her disabilities, and Clementine is defending this.

It makes me wonder about these rumors we've heard about Meghan mocking the help and other members of the BRF for having accents and making comments about them being gay-- was it her, was it really Harry or was it both of them?

100% both of them, and this also gives credence to those earlier reports that Sparry led his and William's friends in mocking Catherine, her sister and her mother.

"I liked making Kate laugh." No, you liked mocking her and her family to get attention and kudos from your equally disgusting and snobbish 'friends', you insecure prick (using this word in this context for the first time. Feels right). Then like any bully you wanted validation from her, then got infatuated with her and wanted even more validation from her. You're a bully and your brain is unwell is all. And same goes for your wife. Zero respect or genuine affection for anyone. Just using those you consider beneath you for kudos and money. Grifters. 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 73