Harry and Meghan #305 Harry is now a laughing stock, only known for his frozen cock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title by @Cáca_Milis

Recap
We don't like Harry and Meghan
Now the rest of the world is realising that we've been right all along. Well done us.
Lots of cartoons and memes, thanks especially to @Chita
Exceptional writing by @wibble
Lots of new (to our thread) members. Welcome! We look forward to seeing more of you.
Can't think of anything else, please add more if you can.

Old Thread

• Heart
Reactions: 91
Thanks Cass ! Great title by Caca Mills.

Wonder what today will bring, harkle wise. Hopefully nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Thanks for the new thread Cass and love the title @Cáca_Milis :)

I still stand by the notion that the next time TW makes a public (backgrid) appearance - she will be clutching a giant, 8 months pregnant moonbump!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Tried to post this on the last thread but it closed by the time I posted.

Re the earrings, wouldn’t it be funny if HMTQ gave Smeg the ones sold in gift shop…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
This thing about Harry only getting two sausages when William got three and what a terrible trauma that was ... Harry got left a ton of money from Diana's will when she died and William got no money.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Who is Neil Sean? Is he another random Twitter person?

I would not be shocked if Harry had a wobbly about not being well received in media on Colbert so refused to show up for Kimmel. All 3 of them are clowns so it would fit anyway.

Reactions: 40
Why haven't the press made more of the execution of Alireza Akbari being directly linked to Harry's taliban brag?

I really thought they would have gone to town on this.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
I would not be shocked if Harry had a wobbly about not being well received in media on Colbert so refused to show up for Kimmel. All 3 of them are clowns so it would fit anyway.
the only reason anyone would want to watch Harry on a chat show is the same reason why anyone would choose to look at a traffic accident as you drove by: morbid curiosity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
A car wreck burning on the side of the freeway causing people bottlenecking on the highway = Harry's fall from grace in US media (I HOPE???)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
No one likes a complainer! America dumps Prince Harry and Meghan Markle - as his approval rating drops 45 points and hers by 36 points - after he attacked the Royals in his new memoir Spare
  • The polling shows the couple are becoming more unpopular in the US
  • It follows the release of Prince Harry's memoir, which attacks the royal family
  • Prince Harry remains more popular than his wife Meghan Markle in America
Finallly! The rest of the U.S. has finally realized what we American Tattlers have known for ages. Hopefully, they are just about finished here.

Can't imagine what's left of them to do - maybe trot out the flatpacks in some way - or divorce - who knows?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

I think Neil Sean is rubbish. Very amateurish in his presentation.
I don't think he gets any information first hand.
He tries to make it look like his filmed clips are for a big corporation instead of himself.
And his pieces to camera are ridiculous - "as ever, allegedly, nice to have your company today..."

What bollox.
He talks like the apprentice at a hair salon who greets you and gets you a coffee while you wait for your stylist.

Some i prepared earlier...

neil sean meghan brave.jpg
neil sean jubilee attendance waffle.jpg
neil sean 1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
I second that, @LadyMuck. Have had enough of them for a while. And from a purely PR point of view, they should really do some of that shutting up they were allegedly talking about doing.

Sometimes having a voice isn't quite all that it is cracked up to be, Smegs. Or at least, you don't have to keep using it 24×7. Especially if what you say is mostly hot, noxious fumes 🙄

Great title, and thank you, @Cassandra333 for the new thread ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 42

He started out as a holiday camp entertainer and turned his hand to reporting on entertainment gossip donkeys years ago. I seem to remember him on TV doing the talking head stuff at the Oscars and things like that, but it looks like he's descended to the lofty heights of his own YouTube channel now gossiping from behind the bins in Kensington. Strange little man.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.