Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've read that KC love's writing and sending letters - i think it was lovely so that H always has the letters as a keepsake whereas you don't remember every word someone says. He is trying to push the narrative of a cold distant family whereas they all seemed to be loving,kind and ridiculously forgiving and patient to him
Didn’t TW claim to have written every member of the family a letter when her and Harrytodger got together, pledging her allegiance? 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
True. Despite all the bile spewed by H against W, they were v close til TW arrived.

Reactions: 25
I like Clarkson. Always have done. Now here we have that talentless Markle mouthpiece Scooby gloating. If I didn’t like him before, I detest him now.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Yes.

Had Diana lived & as has been pointed out earlier, her ‘perfection’ would have waned as we all moved into the digital age & the onslaught of social media - such scrutiny, such high definition. This brings me to Carole Middleton, she is in her middle years & doing well, she has progressed from modest beginnings, applied her self & her family to financial success & most of all built a strong loyal family & a long marriage.

Were Diana still alive, William may not have met or found Catherine appealing, but he did.
Were Diana still alive, I wonder how she’d get on with Carole, the determined self-made steady matriarch?
In many ways. Carole is discernibly opposite to Diana in terms of birth, background, academic achievements, emotional style…need I go on. William chose well when he moved in with the Middletons.

Diana's mother left the family.
Diana didn't like her stepmother much.

Maybe Carole Middleton could have been just what Diana needed. As well as being Mum in Law to William, she could have mothered Diana a bit and given her some of the love she so craved. The whole Middleton family would have welcomed Di into their circle, I'm sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
UNEXPECTED ITEM IN THE BAGGING AREA!

View attachment 1887181

Found in the freezer aisle in the sausage section

:ROFLMAO:
I wonder if sales have gone down on this item? People will be too embarrassed to buy it now cause they will worry people will think they read the book! I wouldn’t want people to think i read it hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Harry & Meghan #304 Could life for Harold get any meaner? Big Willy even got an extra wiener.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Has Clarkson been dropped by Amazon? I'd be amazed if he gave a duck. Ok, the money is useful but it'll just add to the appeal of him for people that like his schtick. He could get work if he wanted it I'm sure, he's mates with Piers Moron and that cabal for a start.

Reactions: 24
Harry has always been protected by the RF, the newspapers are not as intrusive towards the RF as they are a lot of celebrities. I bet he’s realising this now, he is being made a mockery of by everyone, and he has no one to hide behind anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Neil Sean refuting "reconciliation" headline and alleging it originated from the US side.

Has Clarkson been dropped by Amazon? I'd be amazed if he gave a duck. Ok, the money is useful but it'll just add to the appeal of him for people that like his schtick. He could get work if he wanted it I'm sure, he's mates with Piers Moron and that cabal for a start.
I can see him being offered something on GB News.

Reactions: 20
Is Harry sending messages to King Charles? "Daddy, Daddy, stop them all from saying horrible things about me. Make it stop Daddy and send me some money. M says it's too mean and a decent father would stop it and send me money. So do it Daddy, do it now."
Also, out of the two of them, who do you think will go on 'I'm a Celebrity' first? I reckon smeg will make haz do it. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.