Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Smeg is way too quiet. She's either off having plastic surgery or as @FrancesDundee80 says, she's planning the exit strategy. And she's managed to get all the evidence she needs for a divorce in haz's book. Which is quite brilliant if you think about it. Her downfall will be that we can all see the coercive control, brainwashing and abuse that she put him through.
She'll fight to the end though. I can imagine her saying stuff like haz is perverted because he wanted her to pretend she was Diana when they had sex.:sick::sick::sick: She'll be able to make up stuff anyway she wants. At the end, haz will be a shell of a man which is probably what he deserves for being such a nasty piece of work all his life.

I think I may be in a bad mood with the harkles today :LOL: Like I'm not in a bad mood with them everyday. :LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Oh fgs he apologised
Move on
How many more people do they want to cancel?
Can THEY BE BLOODY CANCELLED PLEASE
We're trying. We're 300 threads deep into trying. This pair will survive a nuclear apocalypse along with cockroaches, spiders and my fucking ex.

• Haha
  • Heart

InkHeart

Chatty Member
Congrats on VIP @Murphy Brown 🍰 🍰 🍾🍾🍸

Talking of Waitrose.....

Found on Reddit, allegedly from book. But I'm sure I've heard this story before as well.

View attachment 1886598

So......

Mobbed in Whole Foods to the point of 'Floor. Collapsed. Sobbing' back at Nott Cott. Hazza horrified she was recognised and approached by the Great Unwashed. How dare they????
Firstly, I've never met a single person who watched Suits. Secondly, when have you ever met a man who even notices what a woman is wearing, never mind remembers it years later? This is definitely Meghan writing.

• Haha

Meemew

VIP Member
Piers did. He said it to awful Tessa Dunlop woman, who dismissed it saying oh not this again.
What the fuck kind of response is that? It doesn’t matter if it had been brought up 100 times (which it hasn’t), it’s still vile misogynistic bullying. ‘Oh not this again’ - well I could say that about the whole Jeremy Clarkson story which has been conveniently relit weeks after the event to distract from Sparemageddon.

She‘s fucking suspect to say the least.

Hmmm…as pointed out elsewhere…didn’t Smegz say on her podcast that it is hard for her to cry. Yet in Spare she seems to be in constant floods of tears (hmmm, maybe the Montecito floods explained)

so either 1) she is lying or 2) she said that to emphasize how bad things were (it reduced even me, a non-cryer, to gales of sobbing daily;
Some people use tears to manipulate others. It's a very effective tool.

• Sick
  • Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
I can't get over haz's arrogance in saying he wants to save the RF from themselves. I can't get over it because he must know that he's thick. Eton didn't want him. He wouldn't have got into Sandhurst without cheating. He couldn't get his pilots license and he would NEVER have qualified as any thing higher than a captain and he shouldn't have even got there. He must know that he isn't intelligent.
What does he think he can teach anyone?
And I've been saying family annihilator for months! It's scary how close he is to the list.
I’ve known a few really dumb people over the years. The thing with extreme thickos is they genuinely don’t believe they are stupid. On the contrary, they often consider themselves smart, and in their heads they always have excuses for things like failing exams, school not wanting them etc. I used to know a guy who’s IQ was 80, and he was continuously telling people how smart he was. And he’d say things like “I’m not stupid, you know.” People with low intelligence have no idea how they appear to others in the normal IQ range. 25 almost certainly doesn’t consider himself thick, even though it‘s painfully obvious to the rest of us.

DarnIt

VIP Member
William was saved by the Middletons. They showed him what a family could be. I think they've done more for the family than is ever stated.
Yes.

Had Diana lived & as has been pointed out earlier, her ‘perfection’ would have waned as we all moved into the digital age & the onslaught of social media - such scrutiny, such high definition. This brings me to Carole Middleton, she is in her middle years & doing well, she has progressed from modest beginnings, applied her self & her family to financial success & most of all built a strong loyal family & a long marriage.

Were Diana still alive, William may not have met or found Catherine appealing, but he did.
Were Diana still alive, I wonder how she’d get on with Carole, the determined self-made steady matriarch?
In many ways. Carole is discernibly opposite to Diana in terms of birth, background, academic achievements, emotional style…need I go on. William chose well when he moved in with the Middletons.

Thalia

VIP Member
Okay so we've had the posts about making 25 & 43 the Earl & Countess of Penistone or Wetwang but enough is enough.

Both of those places are in Yorkshire so if anyone is going to Penistone it will be Andrew and if anyone has a Wetwang yep, you guessed it, Andrew.
The Overseas need an overseas title. So, without further ado, ladies and gentlemen, I give you the Duke and Duchess of...
DZe3dP3WsAEzVXm.jpg

If anyone deserves this title it's Harold 😁

• Haha

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Celebitchy is ripping Catherine apart for saying that therapy doesn't work for everybody. There's so much hatred that it's disturbing.
The attacks on Catherine are obviously coming from the Ho via her Sussex squad. She's told them to attack Catherine because she's livid with jealousy and rage. Yet this is tolerated year after year. How much does KC value William and Catherine? Is it OK as long as the Stoats are not attacking Camilla apart from a token calling her a wicked stepmother? The people behind these vile attacks could easily be traced and prosecuted..... Unless the hate trail leads straight back to the Stoats who are still being enabled and protected. Which it will. Can't have that!

If I were Catherine I would feel very undervalued and vulnerable, especially as the Stoats have now focused on their children in a malevolent and unsettling way. Not a squeak of protest apart from fatuous "red lines" about Camilla which don't seem to exist after all. Nothing about the far more important Cambridges. Yankee Wally's tormentors and bullies were tracked down to... connections with the Spare and his Ho!

KC might be kind and sensitive but he's weak and an appeaser. He may have been bullied at school which is a shame but we need a strong decisive leader not someone who juggles important decisions like granting titles to the flatpacks when the answer should have been a clear NO as soon as they were "born". He's also told porkies about meeting them, not a good look.

• Heart
  • Wow

WordSalad

VIP Member
I hadnt read this whole bit before. Little piece of shit.

View attachment 1885043
So what would we call someone who mocks a person with physical problems and trashes their family in public? 'Empathy challenged' seems a fitting description. And here comes karma you little shit. The whole world is mocking you now, not just a few entitled Eton schoolboys. I only hope poor Pat is still alive to see it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

Nuttynana

VIP Member
I actually think she is dangerous. She's fucking unhinged. I think MI6 or MI5 (never know the difference) should issue a statement saying that they have received real and credible information regarding a threat on the life of Harry and they strongly advise him not to visit ... THEN on the back of that have the govt. play the Churchill card and ban him from coming ... THEN if needs be have Charles make a statement saying "It's a real shame Harry and Meghan couldn't be here due to security concerns, then give a little wink to camera". 😬
Great post and a masterclass from the RF if possible.

They are both deranged,duplicitous,demonic dregs of society and must be kept away from this Country now security is another Fucking problem they have caused.

He should stay in the U.S. they appear to love him and encourage his spitefulness, they will tire of him very soon when their rmedia $$ stop rolling in.

Leave them to stew in their simmering pot of shite they have stoked up.

I don't who @sophiecaligirl on Twitter is or where she gets her information but she's spilling some hot tea this weekend. I don't want to repost here because if it's not true people are opening themselves up to major lawsuits. Supposedly the one who sees "red mist" when he's angry will have alleged crimes against women exposed in March
If it's true which I doubt, then bring it on would just love to see the Ginger goblin behind bars but I don't have the bleeding patience to wait that long

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
When I opened my Ipad, this was the top story on Yahoo News…from MSN…’woke-friendly…so not surprised at that.

Who might be inventing this garbage?

Just focusing at different targets from day to day. This one us for those who may still like K. Evil monarchy needs H to transform it to save it.

Um. Charles secured the crown at birth…all he had to do was literally stay alive

• Haha

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
Quality headline writing from Metro! 🤣

1673888489909.jpeg

The entire world thinks he’s a laughing stock. I still cannot believe these two muppets have so completely trashed their status, their reputation, their earning potential and their futures in such a short time! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
I wouldn't be surprised if they remove any role for the Royal Dukes in the coronation ceremony. There are currently 4 (Gloucester, Kent, Sussex and York), and the first is 80, and the second is 89, and if god forbid either were to pass away the titles cease being Royal Dukes that leaves just York and Sussex, so would Charles really want either of those two involved??
I read that the Dukes were still going to swear the oath of allegiance together in situ but not do the out the front kneeling bits - Edward, as the son of HMTQ is entitled to Dukedom but chose the 'Earl' title - he has the theoretical standing of a Duke. Harold would be expected to say the oath, but knowing him he would just mouth it - ditto the anthem 'God Save The King' unless he stays silent in defiance (as he has done before - git :mad: )

• Angry
  • Wow

mRsKbRoOkS

VIP Member
This is the Harkles doing. They have obviously seen they are a laughing stock, Smegs in hiding too embarrassed to show her face, “oh Harold what will we do?”, she has probably been throwing her self on the floor and weeping 🙄.
Meg makes Harold believe he has come up with a cunning plan, (it was all her idea Harry is too thick), to remind everyone what clarkson wrote …. Because let’s face it that’s probably the most support they have had recently, even posters on here were against what JC wrote (I personally found it funny 🤫🤭). People are reminded, feel uncomfortable, people are tweeting about it, takes the attention away from his shit fucking book, and Megs is now a victim again. They are pathetic, it’s all one big game and I’m fucking bored.

penpitstop

Maybe I’ve picked it up wrong but when the daily Mail printed their address in the fortified, highly secure borrowed mansion on Vancouver island they had to flee. But when the daily Mail printed the address of their “heavily discounted” mansion in SB (which I’m sure didn’t have the same protection) they stayed put. Why does nothing with this pair of nobodies make sense!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart