Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Invictus

Chatty Member
Harry & Meghan issue response to Jeremy Clarkson apology over vile rant

Ooof! It was written to Harold only.
Ooof, here's an example of how they deal with an apology. More public shaming and grandstanding. They use everything they can get their hands on to either be a victim or to abuse others. Who would ever communicate with them moving forward? They spin everything as an insult, woe is me and they turn around and use it for profit, publicity, and abuse.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Is he mentally ill, or just a vindictive bastard high on weed?
He’s always been a twat, as a child he hated being second to William and the jealousy and anger grew.

Booze , drugs and his very difficult personality made him worse but I’m favouring rich, very spoilt entitled Cunt rather than mentally ill dimwit.

• Heart

PurplePie

Chatty Member
I definitely think her mothering skills were poor, and love alone isn’t enough. She was a damaged person and her own mother was absent for much of her childhood. I believe Diana was very self absorbed and never considered the damage her actions might do to her children. She was jealous and possessive of them - if they became too fond of a nanny, the nanny was dismissed because the boys were to love no one but herself. That’s why Diana was so vile to Tiggy - she’d been employed by Charles post divorce and the boys were very fond of her, but Diana couldn’t get rid of her.

And yet…William overcame Diana’s poor parenting. It’s been reported that both boys were wild as children but William appears thoughtful and stable as an adult, chose his wife carefully, and between them appear to be raising a lovely brood.
I think she would have been a nightmare MIL

LByrne74

VIP Member
I think Harry didn't care how the place was furnished when he lived there alone because he was a slob. When Meghan showed up, she exhibited her total lack of understanding of all things royal and upper crust. She fully expected the place to full of gilded mirrors etc. and fancy furniture like a mini Versailles. How little she knew. I visited the country home of an Earl on a business trip. The country estate mansion was in Scotland and used as a place for high level companies to hold meeting and dinners. The living room ceiling had leak stains. The silk upholstery was shredded in places. The carpet had seen better days. I was shocked! It was a very large room and one could see that it was filled with fine antiques. I later spoke with one of the ladies who was serving our wonderful dinner and asked if the family just rented out the place or used it. She said they used it and we had been sitting in their formal living room! They had another room in the family quarters that served as, what in the US is called, a family room with TV etc. I saw something similar in a documentary about Blenheim Palace and the late Duke. He was filmed in his version of his family room in an old battered and cracked leather chair that his daughter, a famous interior designer, said he refused to part with. The point is that shabby chic is alive and well with the upper classes and the aristos. Carole Middleton was laughed at when pictures of her home were published and it was called rather nouveau riche. Meghan did not understand any of this old money mindset and I think that Nott Cott fell right into that. She probably wanted to live at Windsor Palace because she thought it would be luxurious and she would be living like a princess. Maybe not. There could have been lumps in the mattress. That's an old aristo trick to keep a guest from wanting to stay longer than the shooting weekend.
That's the thing. Truly upper crust people don't really care about keeping up with the Joneses (and some of them don't have the money to do so, being asset rich and cash poor) . They'll have battered up cars, keep clothes for years, and the shabby furniture etc. Because they have nothing to prove.

• Heart
I have that book, my Grandma gave it to me
I read it ages ago and can't remember much but it seemed to be written quite well (not like Harry's book, that I only managed 1 chapter😜)
I'll have to read it again to see if TW is following Wallis or not!
Wallis, for all her faults, had class. As far as I'm concerned, TW, no matter how hard she tries, will never pull herself up out of the gutter.

• Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Best thing IMO would be for a small statement from BP to be released shortly (to silence the will they won't be invited drama) that the invites have gone out and that it includes the duo if they are on the list. The RF are in a tricky situation a bit like a wedding when you know someone always kicks off but you can't not invite them as they are family. You send the invite to be polite but cross your fingers they reply that they can't make it, oh dear what a shame.

Harry says the RF have made no attempt to reconcile but if they do try some people won't like it and it may turn people against the RF for appearing to give in which is a win for the duo and if they don't make attempts to reconcile it gives ammunition for others to say look the RF won't reconcile the duo were right. They really can't win.

They can't be trusted but the RF can invite, be polite, don't give them any reason to complain then breathe a massive sigh of relief when they return overseas once more. Keep calm and carry on, kill them with kindness. Include them as family members for the whole world to see and if they whine when they get back home then people will continue to wonder what all their fuss is about.
Why should the RF reconcile after all that’s been said about them?

I cannot get my head around the general suggestion that the royals are shagged if they say ‘fuck orf cunts , Hasta La Vista baby and there’s no fuckin’ chance’ .

They’d more than likely get a NHS style Thunderclap at 8.00 pm if they did.

• Heart

Evangelina

VIP Member
Spare:

''I gave him a quick history lesson. I mentioned the many royals who’d been bearded and uniformed. King Edward VII. King George V. Prince Albert. More recently, Prince Michael of Kent.''

All cited individuals were Navy, unless Harry was in the Navy (some units he was in belong to) or was a Pioneer Sargent he didn't have a right to wear beard.
He also resigned his commission in 2015, so it's just a permission or concession .
And Prince Michael still shaved for his wedding .

George V wore beard with a Army uniform , however he was Admiral of the Fleet (Navy) which explains it.

Fat Kitty

Harry has dropped a giant steaming turd of bitterness all over the RF and the institution as a whole, including those who work for them. He should not be included as an invited guest for the ultimate ceremony of the monarchy. It’s a true State event, not personal and lower case “family”.

I agree with the previous posts about how extending the invitation gives merit to his rantings and makes the RF look weak.

They will publicly bitch and moan regardless of attendance. Wouldn’t it be better and safer for all of it was from their hideous McMansion in Cali???

• Heart

leviosa

I definitely think her mothering skills were poor, and love alone isn’t enough. She was a damaged person and her own mother was absent for much of her childhood. I believe Diana was very self absorbed and never considered the damage her actions might do to her children. She was jealous and possessive of them - if they became too fond of a nanny, the nanny was dismissed because the boys were to love no one but herself. That’s why Diana was so vile to Tiggy - she’d been employed by Charles post divorce and the boys were very fond of her, but Diana couldn’t get rid of her.

And yet…William overcame Diana’s poor parenting. It’s been reported that both boys were wild as children but William appears thoughtful and stable as an adult, chose his wife carefully, and between them appear to be raising a lovely brood.
Yes!! This!!

Somehow since she died it's like history has been rewritten and she never committed any wrongs. I always though she was incredibly manipulative and knew exactly how to play the media to her own advantage. Imagine what kind of mother in law she'd have been, vying with the wives for her boys' attention. It endlessly bothers me that she's become Saint Diana. And imo Harry is exactly like her!

• Heart

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
The RF should offer to also host Meghan[s father with M&H at this reconciliation summit…so that ‘happy families‘ can be achieved by all. After all, Meghan is gutted that she ‘lost’ her Father.

• Haha
  • Heart

DarnIt

VIP Member
I’m so grossed out by his description of ‘Pat’. That poor woman, just doing her job (which would have been challenging enough: trying to care for all those entitled little prats). But she has no ability to respond and I can imagine she must feel so hurt and shamed by what he’s written about her. And also? Harry, f*cking GROW UP! Most teens bitch about their teachers/authority figures but by the time they are adults, can recognise that they were just doing their jobs and probably had the kids’ interests at heart. But not ol Haz, the little bitch sure can carry a grudge!
This by his own telling is perverse, such ‘able’ism, such cruelty of attitude & deed towards a person with a disability, such blatant exploitation of the power balance on the grounds of sex, class & disability. Harold by his own telling is a nasty bully & long been so.

Previously I jested about the Ed. team finding Spare a grind to work on. Now I think that the Eds really didn’t like him so let this ‘anecdote‘ through or…Smeg was in firm control of the red pen & left this in either because she was also amused or preparing the evidence for the D event.

Do I believe that Harold showed Smeg how he treated RF staff & she just followed Suits? Yes, he did induct her into the RF to show her how some things were done, in his way. ‘WMW,MG’ is just an update of What Harold Wants, Harold Gets’.

How Invictus Games can associate with him after this - entirely by his own telling - is past consideration.

• Heart

InkHeart

Chatty Member
He sold his soul to Hollywood and will now only attract the lowest common denominator (i.e the people who simply want 'entertained'. They don't care enough to look at the wider picture.)
This is the thing right here. He thinks he's stepped up in the world by becoming a 'celebrity' in California, but he doesn't realise that being a celebrity is very fleeting. The minute you haven't released a book or tv in two years, people are like "Harry who?" People love you one minute and hate you the next. Being a member of the royal family and not giving talk show interviews might get you less attention in the short term, but it's a job for the rest of your life, with steady admiration from people, who won't drop you when you're no longer trendy.

He's sold a lifetime of public service and love from the British people, for a few years of attention from Hollywood people who'll spit him out soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
I wonder why Harold didn't write about the Windsor walkabout to see the flowers left for the late Queen???

Something definitely happened prior to that meeting with William and Kate.

At the jubilee church service, Kate looked liked a cat on hot bricks. But at the walkabout, the roles were reversed and it was cringe who.looked terrified.

I suspect the Royals got wind of Netflix content being filmed and this time William tried to break Harold's neck, not his necklace. I also suspect that Migraine but the full, this isn't how we conduct ourselves in this family speech. During a bereavement, we do x, y and z and nothing else - understand!!! Any deviation from this will result in a one way ticket back to Cali!!!

At least, I hope that's what's happened. They only seem confident when they're 1000s of miles away.
Harold & TW (quite rightly) got scuppered when the RF got wind of them wanting their own Windsor walkabout flower viewing, meet & greet the well-wishers filming for Netflix. It would not have been appropriate in any way. They got told that if they wanted a walkabout it would be with W & K - they had no option but to go along with it, but there was a delay in timings while TW had a tantrum & put her lip-gloss on.
You could cut the atmosphere with a knife throughout - despite the oooohhs & aaaaahhs, 'they've made it up' 'look at them together!' of the non-discerning. The 'togetherness' was a veneer, Kate & Will weathering the situation with dignity. TW curated an air of vulnerability, faux- sadness - actress that she is - but she was seething, evidenced by her keeping the flowers to herself and snapping at an aide who wanted to take and place them - until she spotted the camera. Plaudits to those in the crowd who refused to shake her hand and who turned aside.
The show of unity lasted only until they reached the car - then no doubt there was stony silence all the way to Frogmore Cottage & the Castle.

Last edited:
  • Heart

VC10

VIP Member
The Royal family have never been involved in slavery.

Great Britain stopped the Atlantic slave trade.

Lies. They need to be addressed

• Heart