Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
Congratulations to Spangly on the thread title.

However, I’m massively disappointed that whoever it was the gave us “Harry Todger and the Knoblet of Fire” didn’t submit it as a thread suggestion. So, please, pretty please submit it.

Best title EVER!
Whole series awaits! Harry Todger and The half baked prince
Harry Todger and the Philosophomeg’s moan
Harry Todger and the Chamber of family secrets
Harry Todger and the the disorder of the duke and duchess prefix
Harry Todger and the penile callous

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Glaschelle

VIP Member
I wonder why Harold didn't write about the Windsor walkabout to see the flowers left for the late Queen???

Something definitely happened prior to that meeting with William and Kate.

At the jubilee church service, Kate looked liked a cat on hot bricks. But at the walkabout, the roles were reversed and it was cringe who.looked terrified.

I suspect the Royals got wind of Netflix content being filmed and this time William tried to break Harold's neck, not his necklace. I also suspect that Migraine but the full, this isn't how we conduct ourselves in this family speech. During a bereavement, we do x, y and z and nothing else - understand!!! Any deviation from this will result in a one way ticket back to Cali!!!

At least, I hope that's what's happened. They only seem confident when they're 1000s of miles away.

minimaz

The Harry and Meghan stuff was briefly discussed on one of my favourite podcasts and I thought this quote from Phil Wang about truth was brilliant

"Theres no better way of making me doubt everything you say than using the phrase "my truth" because as soon as I'm aware that someone has an idea of truth that is individually based and as soon as someone reveals themself not to believe in not a single truth that we all interpret but that each person has their own truth which needs no proof and is validated just by existing, I'm going to be treating things with more scrutiny "

The Harry and Meghan discussion is here from about 6:20 on here

• Heart

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
Harry & Meghan #304 Could life for Harold get any meaner? Big Willy even got an extra wiener.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Chita

VIP Member
People seem so convinced that the changes Harry wanted to make to the book after the Queen died were things he wanted removing from it out of respect for her.
He said it in the first place without caring that she would read it so why would he suddenly decide things needed removing now shes passed?

What if he wanted to include extra nasty stuff now she was no longer around to read it?
He may have decided he could get away with more crap now cos he thinks his Dad's a softie.

• Wow
  • Sick

FerreroRocher

Chatty Member
yes, extra nasty stuff including how him and his Wife were plotting on the day the Queen died to set a certain narrative, how evil was that!
Good point @Chita and @da1sycha1n

Seems like the Queen's death provided him with extra material he wanted to include. So yes, I now think the changes were additions rather than removals. Disgusting specimen (can't bring myself to call him a man - he is no man).

docmum

VIP Member
Celia Walden on GBnews just likened the two of them running Archewell, a charity based on compassion, to ‘a drunk in charge of an AA meeting’ 😂
She comes across so well in the interview, I can’t imagine how much tea her and piers must have..

Paul Burrell on next - I’m so tired 😩 but this could be juicy!

• Haha
  • Heart
So my understanding is Sparey wants his father back, his brother back , his family. Not the institution . Solution is
“well Aitch we’ve been thinking and the titles kinda go with the institution, just like CEO , vice president etc. well now you’ve left the firm we thought the titles are part of the institution ( the business part ) so let’s take them all back. The you can just be son and brother , problem solved. We really should have thought about this at the start but thought you might come back, but see you’ve settle in USA. That leaves you free to apply for citizenship “

• Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
To all Tattlers with young children / grandchildren
Be sure to tell them to write down any breakfast spats with siblings about cocopops and lunch spats about who gets the biggest or extra sausage.Make notes on the way to school / shops about who has next turn to press the crossing button.
All these gems will make a fortune for your family /child in 30 years time.
*raises hand* I don't have siblings and am unlikely to have children/grandchildren all current factors remaining constant, but the pup fights with me a lot. Will that work? I have photos of the scratches and bruises he gave me. Can put them in black and white.

Spending most of my emotional energy on keeping my friend sane and away from the gaslighting thankfully-will-never-be, so I've been trawling Instagram. See what I found.

IMG-20230117-WA0000.jpg

Also, this reminded me of those two greatest writers litterateurs never ever - Sparry and his Ho.

IMG-20230117-WA0001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

givepeasachance

VIP Member
I stand by my words in saying they will both be at the Coronation.

I actually want them to go, and make themselves look even more hypocritical.

Imagine the cold shoulder they'd get from the RF, the pair of them will be squirming!

Sit them between Anne and Sophie with a conveniently placed prop blocking out H&M.

Big Mike and Major Johnny behind them.

Cold shoulder again from Brooksbank.

Polite distance from Edo (he's old money).

Catherine and William bossing it.

H&M swearing allegiance to Charles and Queen Camilla.

Harry then happens to have a breakdown whilst in the UK, Meg is prised off him and forcibly sent packing back to America, and the RF check Harry into rehab.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Pippa M

VIP Member
To all Tattlers with young children / grandchildren
Be sure to tell them to write down any breakfast spats with siblings about cocopops and lunch spats about who gets the biggest or extra sausage.Make notes on the way to school / shops about who has next turn to press the crossing button.
All these gems will make a fortune for your family /child in 30 years time.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cocobean9

VIP Member
I don't who @sophiecaligirl on Twitter is or where she gets her information but she's spilling some hot tea this weekend. I don't want to repost here because if it's not true people are opening themselves up to major lawsuits. Supposedly the one who sees "red mist" when he's angry will have alleged crimes against women exposed in March

• Wow

Spring2020

Chatty Member
Why is no one calling for Harry to apologise for his VILE comments about the female editor and that poor disabled woman?????????????

His comments are worse!

It seems H&M have power over the press and are allowed their hurt feelings to be spared while they freely hurl abuse and unsubstantiated allegations with impunity. They got Peirs sacked and Now Clarkson fired.

Pathetic

• Sick

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Farage said on gb news earlier you can't appease bullies and that JC was wrong to apologise. And that KC should not appease them and pay them off as, in his opinion re the threat of H that his next book will include Camilla v C and D marriage, they will not stop demanding more and more
WTF is the world coming to when I agree with Nigel Fucking Farage???

• Haha
  • Heart

FerreroRocher

Chatty Member
I keep waiting for the shit to hit the fan, because I believe it will soon. There’s just way too much shady shit out there pointing in the direction of the Gruesomes to be ignored any longer. I think their time is just about up, and they are going to have to face the music for all the underhanded, cruel, illegal and shitty things they’ve done. I also believe authorities have the full cooperation of people who have been done wrong by the Harkles. I think they pushed some things just a little too far, and those affected basically said, “enough is enough.” When the dam breaks, it’s going to be a complete shitstorm. (Just my opinion) Until then, I’m just gonna keep making fun of them!
I believe so too. Lawyers are now working frantically behind the scenes. Conversations, letters, meetings - all take time. People involved will be receiving advice on how to do things by the book in the correct and legal ways. There's no rushing these processes, justice requires patience.

• Wow