Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leviosa

I think the PR would only be one side of it. Think of all the accommodations, like over the top security, nutty demands like a giant trailer filled with teal bowling balls, Meghan stealing everyone else's gift bags, Harry running up to anyone who will listen begging for jobs for Meghan, BAFTA having to come up with some reason to put those two on stage because they wouldn't come otherwise-- and getting markled afterward just makes it so much less work NOT to invite them.
Could not stop physically picturing all of this, thank you, needed the laugh today :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

The Tipsy Titian

VIP Member
Jeremy Clarkson emails apology to Prince Harry and Meghan after vile rant

Still catching up, so sorry if already posted
So we'd had a day without any mention of them and then along comes Jez 😡

• Haha
  • Angry

Evangelina

VIP Member

Can you imagine if the King serves these Balmoral coronation sausages on the big day?

25 cannot possibly go because William would be served an extra and would stare across the table at Harold like...

View attachment 1888167
Of course, and William's mustard would be served in a bone china dish, while Harry would get his in the default packaging .
Imagine , poor Harry , just like Nott Cott and KP.
Triggering .

• Haha

Shushex

VIP Member
I’m sorry but Ultra Narcissist? Are random YouTubers out there really just trying to make up their own terms now? That’s not how diagnosis works or even one of the forms of narcissism.
lol don't you mind, it's youtube, after all. i'm subscribed to the "Haydur Nation" which is like a dozen reaction channels that live to snark on Foodie Beauty and Amberlyn Reid, who are the most unimportant persons in the world. as i said, 90D fiancee has been a drag for the last 2 seasons.

HG Tudor is one of the main mexiteer channels, but it don't listen too often, was listening to his reading of the spare.

• Haha

Chita

VIP Member
Murdoch owns talk tv.
He can afford to pay Clarkson.

GBNews is a start up. It can't afford him.

• Sad

Lady_H

VIP Member
The public were shocked at the time - not whipped up by a press frenzy but by the fact she was a divorced commoner . This was still largely a church going and socially conservative society through the classes when the taint of divorce, if it could be obtained at all, could hinder careers and spark prejudice towards offspring almost to the same level as illegitimacy.

She had been on the fringes of a fast set of high society for a while , introduced to him by his previous mistress, so would not have been uniformed about the realities of any future with him.

Anyway, we have different takes on this and free discussion is good - I will admit to a bias, unconscious or otherwise, because of how my quite rebellious and free thinking grandmother had described her contemporaneous reaction of horror , to me in the 1970s.

Wallis does deserve our thanks for inadvertently delivering us from what could have transpired in WW2 with David as king.
Yes good point, thank goodness for Wallis in many ways. It’s so strange how things work out.

And interesting how views are formed! Mine is shaped by reading That Woman by Anna Sebba which was sad and shocking… but also a previous experience of feeling trapped in a loveless relationship… luckily I got out 😊

I recall a quote in the book about how in marrying Edward, Wallis was drinking a kind of poison which would corrode both their lives. Now that does sound familiar… looking at you H and M. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
Regarding the Diana/Oedipal thing. I think he's turned his mother in to this magical almost mythical creature . The perfect mother, perfect humanitarian, perfect angel despite her absence and often capricious nature. She's the perfect victim because she's perfect. He's had to suspend reality , turning his brother and father and everyone else in to a villain because the actual truth is too horrific to bear, that Diana would rather galivant and flirt than spend time with him, that she'd use blackmail and court the press, that she broke up families and that she could have prevented her death. He's pushing so hard against the truth he's evented a whole new reality. Meghan has encouraged this and turned herself in to his vison of his mother and he's aided that deception.
It's all too weird .
BIB
I think he's turned his mother in to this magical almost mythical creature.

Diana was luminous, she had a luminosity about her even though she failed her O Levels twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 17