Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
If they do attend the Coronation, then I hope their invitations to 'after-events'/receptions are limited as was the case at the Jubilee and HMTQ's funeral. Wouldn't put it past them to hustle their fellow invitees for voice-over work. If just the extended family events with overseas royals, then hopefully KC3, QC, W & K & royal cousins would be doing the round of the greetings. Can't see many (if any) wanting to engage with Harold & TW beyond 'lovely/awful weather we're having' or from TW 'it was very colourful'
They can be put next to Andrew right at the back behind some candles! Or better still a wall!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

JAR21

VIP Member
Yes I read that somewhere too Wibble. William pushed the button and said last one home stinks. H apparently said that he felt he was stinky and smelly for many years after that. Lol. Don't know if it's true but that's what I read re the pelican crossing.
Nothing is coming up. It must have been a parody.

• Haha

wibble

VIP Member
Yes I read that somewhere too Wibble. William pushed the button and said last one home stinks. H apparently said that he felt he was stinky and smelly for many years after that. Lol. Don't know if it's true but that's what I read re the pelican crossing.
Wasn't it in one of Sue Smith's recent videos?

@wibble is joking with us again. Very funny too 🤣
Not one of mine, unfortunately. :)

• Haha

wibble

VIP Member
I think that H has really lost the plot and that something big is going to happen soon. Whether that's him imploding live on air or coming out with something even more dangerous than he has already. I can feel it in my bones.
Car crash, then plucked eyebrows....

• Haha

TheArtisticMouse

Chatty Member
But if KC and POW really wanted peace at all costs, I think they would have made that invitation happen.

Question…is there some option where H is excluded totally from participating in the ceremony and he and M have no ‘inside’ seats. (Because they are no longer part of the family business) ….BUT are publicly extended an invitation to join any PRIVATE family function held afterwards?
I suppose it depends if the other grandchildren if the queen (the york girls, Zara etc) are there. H&M should really be treated on par with them - members of the family but not working royals.

• Heart

estellastheme

Chatty Member
It wasn't. I worked for American TV Channels outside of the US for a long time, Suits was a) Canadian productions (rarely gets A list attention) and b) was broadcasted on USA Network, a small cable channel.
And USA network was where NBC shoved original shows that they knew would fail on NBC in amongst re-runs, WWE, and movies that have made their way to basic cable. I couldn’t tell you any original programming they have now, if any, as they mostly show Law and Order SVU and Chicago Fire reruns. The only prestige project they ever had was Mr Robot and the most popular one they ever had was probably Psych. The show was never even a USA hit - the biggest ratings it ever got was when Meghan started dating Harry.

Reactions: 18

Hula flight

VIP Member
  • Wow

Fredsnail

VIP Member
So he apologised on Christmas Day?

I can't think how it turned up in the Mirror three weeks later....
Especially as they are trying now to distract from the mockery of the book - we had the peace summit story yesterday, JC today - wonder what we'll get tomorrow - any guesses?

• Sick

Waterfountain

Chatty Member
Were the upper classes ‘good’ mothers generally? They had nannies, tutors and governesses for children throughout history. They sent kids to boarding school for months at time. They often only spoke to children before dinner. They ate separately. Hands on parenting was something those who couldn’t afford help did. Diana enjoyed the fun things like trips out but didn’t do discipline or actual parenting. She was away all summer without them before she died.
Not strictly true
they had been with her and dodi earlier on, then it was probably Charles’s turn, they were due to go back to her later in the month but of course she died

CrabbyOyster

I completely disagree. How would they be under any sort of control? They're already not supposed to be using their titles for commercial purposes, yet that's all they do - and without sanction.

Also, the way they have behaved is far worse than whatever Thomas Snr did and the Harkles haven't reconciled with him.

In a way, I hope the rumours about 25 are true. That would see him off once and for all.
Sigh...I think you're right. I live in a dream world I guess! But yes, I hadn't thought about the lack of current sanctions. I live in the hopes that are shackled and muzzled, and I stand by the "keep your enemies closer" statement.