Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Is anyone else getting bored with Tom Bowyer popping everywhere for me He is the new Angela Levin ( can't stand Her either ) always has an opinon most of which is bullshit

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
There will be no reconciliation talks.

This is odd, as The Times said they had the information from a Senior Palace Source. I wonder if there's been a U-turn, or KC has floated the story to gauge public reaction as he has a habit of doing? Roya Nikkhah is The Times Royal Correspondent and I don't understand how she can have got this so completely wrong with quotes etc. She looks a fool with this false story and surely would never have run it just on the Stoats say-so without checking with the Palace? Especially after all the Stoat lies? It doesn't add up.

Maybe talks are going to be held, and they won't be reconciliation talks but negotiations, and will be held in secret to avoid a media circus. They have major issues to deal with and staying silent won't solve them. Now-circulating rumours of violence covered up? We won't be told.
Meanwhile the line is that KC is holding firm and being strong, not engaging with the Stoats and only communicating through solicitors. I don't believe it. Look where staying silent has got them.

Tom Bower says
"The possibility of a second book will have given palace officials "the most pause" as they fear more "embarrassing revelations" and "vitriolic accusations" from Harrry."

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

Rosesarepink

Chatty Member
This was the chain of events that led to the fatal accident.
As much as everyone wants to put the full blame on the RF.

Diana took the offer up to go to Al Fayed's villa in France with her son's, knowing she had no royal security or protection.
Instead of focusing on her boys (which was what she was there for apparently), she decided to start a relationship with Al Fayed's son, who had just dumped his girlfriend, to go running after her.

And from all accounts, she was still upset by the break up from the heart surgeon but quickly moved on to Dodi as soon as he showed interest.

If she had just focused on what was important at the time, and less about men, she would probably be here today.
One woman claims she was his girlfriend at the time and another his fiancee plus a daily mail reporter RK spoke to her several times she alerted the media to where she was

Lordy, imagine if he did turn out to be Andrew's. That would be one for the ages. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1885876
God, do you know I never even thought of that! As rumours go it isn't impossible or even unlikely that she might have had a bit of 'time' with Andrew. I mean, they would have had the opportunity, she had lots of affairs and Andrew was/is alllways at it. Well, wouldn't that be interesting if it was true!!!

• Haha

knoddle

VIP Member
Charles knew what skeletons he was bringing to the Throne, but with his mixture of stubbornness and vanity he may cling on with Camilla, who I personally don't think is mentally or physically fit to be QC. I always wondered why HM stayed on so long.
On what do you base your opinion? In what way is Camilla mentally or physically unfit to be QC? Details please.

Reactions: 19

tnbadger

Oh for pete's sake, the reconciliation rumors are just like
Will present an Oscars/invited to oscars
Invited to Obama's birthday party
Will meet with female senator leaders
Will be invited to state dinner before Her Majesty's funeral
Will appear on the balcony at Jubilee
blah blah blah.

The irony of haz demanding the family meeting to be private does not escape anyone. (Hoping they can lie about it with impunity)

I think they will come to the Coronation and be well managed as they were at the Jubilee, second row in the center, behind the candle However, I suspect if they miss their ride, they will be stuffed into the tower until it's over. I think it will be delicious to watch KC and QC be crowned with perfect pomp and circumstance, to see PW in his uniform with all the accoutrements participate in an important role, as stunning PC in a glittering tiara watches and fuming haz and gurning smeagol will be boo'd by the happy crowds. Not carriage rides, no balconys, completely snubbed and ignored by the rest of the RF.
yes- have been saying the same thing for a while now.... also, for a Todger who complains endlessly about *leaks,* he has his nerve in publishing such tripe..... the Dastardly Duo is obviously working hand-in-hand with reporters to publish their projected/wishful manifestations on a nearly daily basis.

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
God, do you know I never even thought of that! As rumours go it isn't impossible or even unlikely that she might have had a bit of 'time' with Andrew. I mean, they would have had the opportunity, she had lots of affairs and Andrew was/is alllways at it. Well, wouldn't that be interesting if it was true!!!
He's not quite fat enough to be Andrew's, in all honesty. And his tits are too big.

• Haha

peradetlic

VIP Member
Yes, she was a bad mother for a wide variety of reasons, some of them:
Her belief that she is a superior because ''kindergarten '' work, and the complete lack of understanding that a regular aristocratic child and a Royal child which will end in the public eye for life are not the same.
The smugness of her being ''warm'' while others are cold.

She didn't understand the ''creation process '' of Royal children,-there must be a public persona and a private child, she mocked those that lived it before (other Royal women) which gave the world headlines ''William the Tantruming'' and ''William the Basher.''
As we see now, these get used against him, and would be even if he was the most zen person on the planet ,(media)

The ''uncles''
Affairs are one thing, usage of children as ''front'' for affairs are another.
See Spare and kids watching ''courtship '' of another uncle. (St. Tropez)
Carling ''teaching rugby'' and Hewitt , well riding , mostly Diana in hay of Baracks.

Even without the above, the way to early indroductions to ''uncles'', the witnessing of ''break ups'' and the general lack of stability would under normal circumstances give the other parent lots of leverage during custody establishment .

She was a egomaniac , she wouldn't ''improve'' her skills, because she did it ''right.''
She did things intentionally to create problems for the Monarchy it didn't matter if mocking protocol with mismatching gloves , or parenting the children as a form of one upmanship against the RF.
Of course the ''narratives'' her ''sainthood '' are something else.
The luurve, warmth, hugging , the kissing , the jumping on beds are clearly a successful ''polish'' and universally appealing to the emotivist mainstream but the reality is that Charles did similar things, with a difference :
-He didn't reach sainthood
-He maintained the public persona (mostly) towards his children when in public.

The childrens manipulation , the negativity and the (by today's standards ) parental alienation elements are clearly visible .
William succeeded at a certain point in seeing the ''intent'' behind her ''love'' love which would absolutely escalate when it was Charles turn to (have the kids) or do even basic parenting (see history 101, of ''superior '' vacations , ''superior'' outings as documented, always conveniently leaked, to outdo the other parent, leaked by her side)
Harry is now using these things against the RF. Contrary to popular belief he is aware of Diana's games (it was clear in school for him) but ...there is a Monarchy to attack , so it's useful .
Just like mummy.
I put Diana in Regency period, I think she was the type and that she was brought up that way: have "high" social life, no carrier, no higher education, and finally excellent marriage.

She was infantile when she married Chuck. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't think about "heir and spare" - she did her duty, so now she could play the field.

• Heart

Sloppys

VIP Member
I’m of the opinion they should be invited to the coronation. Stick them in the cheap seats at the back. Keep them away from the RF and don’t invite them to anything else. At least that way they’ve been invited but not included. Keep them at arms length but being the bigger people.

My belief is that the stories of reconciliation are far from truth. On one side is part of the Palace narrative - they keep saying it since the Queen's funeral. On the other we know that it keeps the Harkles on the press. So both sides can be leaking it in a way or other, and they will be around until some sort of understanding is in place - can't see that happening soon, while Harold is still married. However we think that KC3 is being weak - I think he has been weak with Harold as he was growing up, don't think he is being weak now - we must not forget that KC3 is a narcissist as well, who waited 74 years to be a King. I think he likes it more than he shows and he will not jeopardise his position for anyone, and sure not for a traitor of a son.

That said, he might be measuring the pulse of the nation with these stories. Trying to understand how he is seen as a father and as a King - and if you read the comments, it's pretty clear the overall sentiment regarding the theme.

I think, for KC3, the family door is open for Harold, without TW and with discreet paid for existence. I really believe - and I hope I am not wrong - the door of the institution is forever closed for all of the Harkles.
Is Charles a narcissist? It’s awful, the family is riddled with personality disorders.

• Haha

Socklicker

First they take over Netflix now this! fuck you meghan! I liked watching it for James may!
Nah, this has been coming long before The Whore column. It was meant to end in 2018 but Amazon gave them a bumper pay deal to continue.

I believe May and Clarkson also talked about retirement mid last year on their Drivetribe thingy, and there's rumours May has health issues, so this seems to be a natural ending on their terms with four final GT specials planned.

Harold and The Whore are still cunts.