Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spring2020

Chatty Member
"The generous buyout is said to include child support for Harry and Meghan's two children Archie and Lilibet while the former actress would be allowed to keep her Duchess title."
Can't see this being true. The same Harold who was saying MM is the love of his life only a few days ago has no option but MM.... He's far too invested

Reactions: 20

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
I wonder why Harold didn't write about the Windsor walkabout to see the flowers left for the late Queen???

Something definitely happened prior to that meeting with William and Kate.

At the jubilee church service, Kate looked liked a cat on hot bricks. But at the walkabout, the roles were reversed and it was cringe who.looked terrified.

I suspect the Royals got wind of Netflix content being filmed and this time William tried to break Harold's neck, not his necklace. I also suspect that Migraine but the full, this isn't how we conduct ourselves in this family speech. During a bereavement, we do x, y and z and nothing else - understand!!! Any deviation from this will result in a one way ticket back to Cali!!!

At least, I hope that's what's happened. They only seem confident when they're 1000s of miles away.
In terms of timeline, where does the book finish? Phil da Greeks funeral? Burf of Lidl?

• Haha

tobehonest

Chatty Member
Finally caught just wanted to confirm what someone said on the previous thread. I bought my friend Angela Kelly’s book as she is a huge fan and she told me last week that she really doesn’t like her as she comes across very me me me and obnoxious in her book. She said she now understood why Charles changed all the locks the day after the Queen died so Kelly lost access.

Also, I have not read Harold’s Spite book but someone on the army forum made an excellent point. There is nothing about Harold talking about the pregnancy of Aldi, no eulogising about feeling him move, touching her stomach etc. nothing about Lidl either apart from the bollocks about delivering her.
HERE ARE THE CHILDREN
Screenshot_20230115-092529_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Angelesque

I can't keep up with these threads but wanted to share this. In the 80s Alan Clarke dismissed Michael Heseltine as "the type of man who buys his own furniture", the implication being that those of breeding inherited theirs. That is what struck me as completely preposterous, why would Harry buy a sofa of all things? There must be a few hundred around the place! How many castles, palaces and big houses are owned by members of the Royal family and Crown estates. Not to mention Viscount Linsey who ran a bespoke, handmade furniture company. Just seems odd - not to mention second hand high street!?!
You’ve spotted a great example of them doing something ridiculous to make a point. I expect bratty Harry was put out that the Chippendale chairs weren’t in the house ready for arrival, so he and M decided to show how poorly they’d been treated in comparison with his brother by ordering the cheapest sofa IKEA would deliver. The branded lorry arriving to deliver it would have really underscored their (shitty, petty) point.

• Haha

trouble-loves-me

VIP Member
Congratulations to Spangly on the thread title.

However, I’m massively disappointed that whoever it was the gave us “Harry Todger and the Knoblet of Fire” didn’t submit it as a thread suggestion. So, please, pretty please submit it.

Best title EVER!
Agreed...100%🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
Congratulations to Spangly on the thread title.

However, I’m massively disappointed that whoever it was the gave us “Harry Todger and the Knoblet of Fire” didn’t submit it as a thread suggestion. So, please, pretty please submit it.

Best title EVER!
Thanks! I did submit it but it was pipped to the post a couple of threads back by a fab alternative. So many witty tattlers and great source material ❤

• Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Is anyone else getting bored with Tom Bowyer popping everywhere for me He is the new Angela Levin ( can't stand Her either ) always has an opinon most of which is bullshit
I agree.
Sick of the pair of them.

Chita

VIP Member
The Ned is a normal hotel in the City (broadly the financial district within London for non UK readers) with what can only be described as an upmarket food court on the ground floor. I’ve eaten there, it’s ok, nothing special and you don’t have to be staying there or a member to eat there.

It’s in what was a banking hall and it’s quite an interesting setting. There is a membership available which allows access to the roof and a swimming pool and a small bar, but it’s not a fashionable members club like Soho house or the type of Pall Mall club where you have to be a) male b) on the waiting list from birth to be voted in. My husband was a member of a similar hotel for the swimming pool and small gym before work.

They did a real push for people to join when it was first opened, but, apart from a five minute wonder at launch, it’s not a notable place and not an evening destination. The City is still quite quiet, with lots of people still wfh.
It gives a discount to soho house members.

• Haha

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
I think the PR would only be one side of it. Think of all the accommodations, like over the top security, nutty demands like a giant trailer filled with teal bowling balls, Meghan stealing everyone else's gift bags, Harry running up to anyone who will listen begging for jobs for Meghan, BAFTA having to come up with some reason to put those two on stage because they wouldn't come otherwise-- and getting markled afterward just makes it so much less work NOT to invite them.
But if KC and POW really wanted peace at all costs, I think they would have made that invitation happen.

Question…is there some option where H is excluded totally from participating in the ceremony and he and M have no ‘inside’ seats. (Because they are no longer part of the family business) ….BUT are publicly extended an invitation to join any PRIVATE family function held afterwards?

LByrne74

VIP Member
Neil Sean refuting "reconciliation" headline and alleging it originated from the US side.

Has Clarkson been dropped by Amazon? I'd be amazed if he gave a fuck. Ok, the money is useful but it'll just add to the appeal of him for people that like his schtick. He could get work if he wanted it I'm sure, he's mates with Piers Moron and that cabal for a start.
I can see him being offered something on GB News.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
I haven't seen any updates on the sexual assault rumour. I've read, I think in Bookworm video, that an application for removal of nda was going through the process, as the nda was only in force if there were no further "incidents" . Which there is now. Allegedly.

LByrne74

VIP Member
I am seriously worried about this report of the RF seeking reconciliation (although don't know why I'm expending energy on them when my own life is far from ideal!)
I hope it's not a case of whoever shouts the loudest gets the most rewards - as in KC will do everything possible to appease Harry. That will alienate KC from the nation, but it will also, and more seriously, alienate him from William. I can see William - the dutiful one - ending up thinking wtf? Harry was a pig and he ends up getting what he wants - like, what's the point???
I think if the dimwits end up at the coronation with their usual fake smiles and everyone plays nice I will just vomit. Next thing H will be given responsibility for all the commonwealth as he wants.
Honestly I think it's either spin from Harry's camp, or, putting on more of a tin foil hat for a moment, the RF could be putting out feelers to see how the public would react. Most people will be like "no way!". The security risk alone would be a great reason not to have them there. At this point public feeling is against them so strongly that I can't see any advantages to them being there, for themselves. Also Meghan has supposedly removed from her IMdb profile, the reference to her pending coronation appearance, but I don't know how true that is.