Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
He’s poking William and desperate for a reaction. I would be furious if a sibling implied they were better able to care for my children than the actual parent.
The gruesomes know people may not care for the adult royals but they love the children that they have seen growing up in front of them. Even though there is a limit to which media and events they can be photographed or filmed.
This is what the gruesomes have to try and stop to get the RF more removed from the people.
To disconnect them even more.

Reactions: 21

toninottony

VIP Member
I agree it’s a difficult 1- RE the coronation. If old Charlie boy doesn’t invite them, then the ginger whinger and TW will go on every American tv programme known to man and moan about racism and unconscious bias and being excommunicated blah blah. If they are invited and go, all media spotlight will be on them, poor KC3 won’t get the attention his coronation deserves. Plus they’ll record every conversation, every interaction, every look will be noted as some slight on princess perfect and her lapdog. So in a way Charles is between a rock and a hard place. Personally I don’t think he should invite them, the damage has been done and now he’s attacked Charlotte & Louis that’s it. Game over
They’ll do it anyway

• Sad

4FoxAche

VIP Member
Yes I read that somewhere too Wibble. William pushed the button and said last one home stinks. H apparently said that he felt he was stinky and smelly for many years after that. Lol. Don't know if it's true but that's what I read re the pelican crossing.
Genuinely need an eye roll reaction on here. He's ridiculous.

• Haha

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
I can't keep up with these threads but wanted to share this. In the 80s Alan Clarke dismissed Michael Heseltine as "the type of man who buys his own furniture", the implication being that those of breeding inherited theirs. That is what struck me as completely preposterous, why would Harry buy a sofa of all things? There must be a few hundred around the place! How many castles, palaces and big houses are owned by members of the Royal family and Crown estates. Not to mention Viscount Linsey who ran a bespoke, handmade furniture company. Just seems odd - not to mention second hand high street!?!
reckon it was because they had no real intention of staying in the UK at that point ....

Duee

VIP Member
Thank goodness H will be Puke of Suckeggs. He would say he was being picked on if he had to be Puke of Dork .... which we all know is another word for a whales' penis ..... and by his own account he certainly couldn't lay claim to having one that size!

On the other hand his brother is Prince of Wales or should that be Whales? 😉 🤔🤭😂😂😂
7A2B3030-09B7-4B48-8E03-01AC28176D34.jpeg

• Haha

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
I can actually hear that broadcast 😂😂 Can't recall who it was, but we had this one cricket player whose English was pretty good, but during the post-match presentations he would start talking in a monotone-ish with no punctuation, and would just get faster and faster 😂 excellent player so he was up there a lot. We could get him to do it 👌

I'm still pretty upset about my friend, especially with the details she gave me later. Basically met the guy online, he lovebombed her, wanted parents to meet and get the roka (a pre-engagement engagement that's basically like yeah we like this person and family so neither party will look for more matches) done after just a week of chatting. Friend and guy met once, parents met separately, then less than two months after they started chatting, parents met to decide details of roka where guy's parents asked for gifts for their relatives - all that wedding shite I was talking about a couple of days ago. She called out the guy over texts later, but he got angry at her so she called things off. I saw the screenshots - the manipulation and gaslighting...Smegs-level almost! And the guy's family is quite well-off so it's not like they're struggling and need the money or anything. I spent the entire evening trying to convince my friend not to fall for the gaslighting - she was actually thinking that she was rude and shouldn't have said anything or should have approached him more gently. Which is absolute bullshit. Have cautioned her against talking to him again because now they'll try to manipulate her family into apologising and giving in and accepting all their demands and more.

I don't understand what sorcery these grifters do. This is an educated, working woman who has seen so much emotional and financial abuse all her life, has seen me deal with this groom-hunting shite and experienced some of it before herself, yet she fell for the lovebombing. And in spite of hard evidence that he was complicit in demanding dowry, she believed that he was not. He'd convinced her that their less than two months of chatting constituted a committed relationship and that they were in love. He'd even told her that he'd walked out of an earlier engagement because the bride's mother said something (was basically making it clear that he would not hesitate to create a scene and ruin her reputation), and while talking further I made my friend realise that he was planning to enmesh her further (and maybe blackmail her) by making her be intimate with him before marriage (still a huge deal in our families). Just keeping my fingers crossed that she stays away from him.

With Sparry I'm pretty sure that he found an ideal partner to take his family down in Smegs, but still even to get to that stage, TW must have some amazing entrancing powers. God save us from grifting narcs!
TW allegedly learned some tricks a la Wallis Simpson during her alleged time at sea/in the marina and at Slappo House. :sick:

• Sick

peradetlic

VIP Member
It seems to me that reconciliation is good PR for both sides. On one hand we have cali cunts who are bleating about it for a while, on the other side we have RF. Optics for RF could be: it's obvious Harold is in very poor state, it's known that you should appear to agree with mentally ill, so let's bring him gently to the fold.
Even if Harold agree, there will be flood of articles about how 43 is "devoted" mother to stop her from meeting. If whole family appears, there is a chance for kids to be taken by social services:)

• Wow

carolinew

VIP Member
"The generous buyout is said to include child support for Harry and Meghan's two children Archie and Lilibet while the former actress would be allowed to keep her Duchess title."

• Haha
  • Sick

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
I can't keep up with these threads but wanted to share this. In the 80s Alan Clarke dismissed Michael Heseltine as "the type of man who buys his own furniture", the implication being that those of breeding inherited theirs. That is what struck me as completely preposterous, why would Harry buy a sofa of all things? There must be a few hundred around the place! How many castles, palaces and big houses are owned by members of the Royal family and Crown estates. Not to mention Viscount Linsey who ran a bespoke, handmade furniture company. Just seems odd - not to mention second hand high street!?!
because Meghan wouldn't want to sit her sorry ass on any old antique sofa

• Haha

wibble

VIP Member
I really don’t think she is in it for money she wants vindication I saw an interview with her and Rachel markle caused a lot of damage in her life
She's only after $60k.

Meghan's problem is that Samantha could blow the lid - not just on the issues in the defamation case - but on the harassment tactics she has employed, and the way she has been leaking stories to the press.

I noticed that on Sean Attwood, Samantha specifically named Sara Latham as one of those responsible for planting stories.
Which is interesting, because Ms Latham was recently awarded the Royal Victorian Order - and according to Lady C, the award was a smart move by Charles because Ms Latham used to work for Hilary Clinton - and the award would neutralise Hilary's support for the Harkles.

The reheating of the Clarkson row today suggests that hasn't worked.

flugella

• Haha

Evangelina

VIP Member
The implication of Diana by theorists with Harry Herbert is..fascinating.

The only problem is that they implicated and even photshoped the wrong Harry Herbert to ''prove'' affair (association) and the likeness to Harry .
Simply, the poor Harry Herbert with Diana isn't the Harry Herbert from her 1983 affair .
There's a horses mouth version on a tape (usually need about 100 threads to source) of her being in love with someone 3,4 years into her marriage .
The resident suspect was Mannakee.
Mannakee however joined Diana in 1985.

• Haha