Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Who the fuck is that idiot? What we want is a Royal Family that isn't a reality TV show. Ugh. I feel sorry for ordinary Americans represented by cunts like that. Again, it beats me why these people care so much about Britain? Sort out your own fucking country and leave us alone.
Here Here! you know what Meghan Markle definitely isn't a tourist information advocate for the USA she puts me of ever visiting

• Haha
Reactions: 22

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
When I opened my Ipad, this was the top story on Yahoo News…from MSN…’woke-friendly…so not surprised at that.

Who might be inventing this garbage?

Just focusing at different targets from day to day. This one us for those who may still like K. Evil monarchy needs H to transform it to save it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

carolinew

VIP Member
It’s interesting that when you go looking you can find all sorts of things that debunk the image PH is trying to portray to the public. Things about his Eton days, how he was known for being very aggressive and also he was a bit ‘thick’ when it came to school work. Here is one article from 2019.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...oyal-family-rage-crutches-fight-girl-eton-spt
Very interesting article about Harry's school days - thanks for posting.
Never knew that Harry had such anger issues as a youngster and his mother obviously didn't do much to curb his ways - this article says she encouraged naughtiness but said just don't get caught.

• Sick
Reactions: 21

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
If they do attend the Coronation, then I hope their invitations to 'after-events'/receptions are limited as was the case at the Jubilee and HMTQ's funeral. Wouldn't put it past them to hustle their fellow invitees for voice-over work. If just the extended family events with overseas royals, then hopefully KC3, QC, W & K & royal cousins would be doing the round of the greetings. Can't see many (if any) wanting to engage with Harold & TW beyond 'lovely/awful weather we're having' or from TW 'it was very colourful'
I expect the same as well. If, and this is a big if, they do come to the Coronation, they will be on a second row for official events and thats it.

For the Jubilee, there was a “cousins lunch” I think where they were not attending - I believe they were not invited.

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
HOLY FUCKING JESUS I'M A VIP!!!

Lights? Models? Guest list? Just do your best, darlings!
Get Markus on the phone and tell him to send a Range Rover by around 7pm. Tell him to put out the Beluga.
Congratulations on becoming a VIP member Murphy Brown.
🥳🎈🍡🍡🍡🍰🍰🍰🍾🍾🍾🥂🥂🥂🍷🍸🍹🍺🥃

• Heart

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
From the monteshits.. this is the reply to JC apology.. you know what Harold and Meg fuck right off.. they bang on about apologies and they still moan what is the point! Grow up you sad bastards.
C79488FB-CBA6-46BF-96CE-CBE588C6D951.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick

Thalia

VIP Member
"The generous buyout is said to include child support for Harry and Meghan's two children Archie and Lilibet while the former actress would be allowed to keep her Duchess title."
Can't see this being true. The same Harold who was saying MM is the love of his life only a few days ago has no option but MM.... He's far too invested
I think there's an Oxford comma missing:

The generous buyout is said to include child support for Harry [insert comma here] and Meghan's two children Archie and Lilibet while the former actress would be allowed to keep her Duchess title.

• Haha

wibble

VIP Member
Just read an article on Sky News Australia that KC plans to offer TW a $50 million divorce deal!!!
That story has been doing the rounds for a week.

The issue is less whether it is true, than it seems to be taking Harkle planted stories longer to gain traction.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
HG Tudor. M says she trying to save them from themselves. H doesn't realise he is the one who needs saving from his narcissist wife

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
These threads move so fast... its hard to respond!

There are comments about rewriting history, and the power of media/public opinion. At the moment with Harry and his story telling, I think we are too close to know what history will think of him!
But there is a fascinating parallel, with the latest BBC history drama ''Marie Antoinette'' for years and years, I have believed the whole, let them eat cake scenario, and that her beheading as French monarch, along with her husband Louis was justified, as she was an empty headed fool, who shouldn't have been anywhere near a throne.
Now this latest history drama, is a massive retelling of history! I have only watched the first couple of episodes, but Marie Antoinette is intelligent and able to play a diplomatic and clever game, in an impossible position. Its a massive retelling of the original story! A bit like the retelling of Thomas Cromwell, and Henry 8th. fascinating!!!

There were also comments about how the British Royal family are out of touch with younger generations, particularly those under 20. I would tend to agree. But I don't think this is really anything at all to do with Harry.
Queen Elizabeth, had 4 children, which appealed to 2 different generations. With Charles only having 2 sons, those sons are now too old to appeal to teenagers, their lives don't connect at all with the young. And we have also lost the impact of schemes like, The Duke of Edinburgh awards, and the Princes Trust. To some extent to make themselves relatable to British young people, the Royal family need a new scheme or an award, or a massively revamped system, to appeal to younger generations.
But they haven't got one, or anyone to head one up! I would say William and Kate are too busy, with Earthshot etc, Harry is temperamentally unsound, George, Charlotte and louis are too young,
The RF are lacking a younger version of Anne, or even Edward, badly. Even Andrew gave an approximation of a playboy prince when younger, The RF are lacking a sense of glamour and mystery, a royal mystique and magic to revolve around.

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
Excellent summary here of the last week's events following the release of the book. Includes detail of the lies inaccuracies & 'blurry truths' in Harold's narrative. Corroborates tattlers super investigative skills!

Last edited:
  • Heart

LByrne74

VIP Member
Don't know what to believe the "reconciliation" talks as a report in the Sun dismisses it, and I'd read previously that all communication is now supposedly only taking place through lawyers. That would be the more sensible course of action, but who knows. Maybe King Charles is anxious to reconcile even if noone agrees with him.

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member

Meemew

VIP Member
Because the wokes and cunts are all enabled lately, by others , as if THEIR views and opinions and comments are somehow sacrosanct and right, and not answerable to anyone etc

I'm pig-sick of it. Fuck them, fuck her rancid old multicoloured kebab, fuck his stupid micro-penis and stupid fucking brain - moronic.
Fuck the wokes .
Fuck the enablers too.
And the fucking ming-gong enablers of them all in the media.
And all the fucking virtue-signalling cunts as well.
And all the fucking hand-wringers, too.

You can tell I'm in an aireated mood - I'm off for a cup of tea 😃😛😛😆
Yes, sacred caste shit, I’m sick of it too.

People are either:
Thick
Uninformed
Informed but scared to voice an opinion
Woke spouting virtue signalling cunts that make no sense just shout a lot and cancel everyone

Or us! The last hope for civilisation and the future of mankind! 😇😇😇😇😇😇

Can't really imagine H&M being sent anywhere to represent the RF family now even if there were to be a "truce".. Maybe to Andrew's funeral? They'd be useful for that.
Smegs could give a eulogy reminiscing about their yachting days 🤣

• Haha