Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Just leaving this here ...

Hamsters and hairy Harry's are on topic, riiiight?

Watching one of my favourite horror/comedy movies to set my mood right before I sleep. Smegs isn't fit to play even the witch in this film.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Best thing IMO would be for a small statement from BP to be released shortly (to silence the will they won't be invited drama) that the invites have gone out and that it includes the duo if they are on the list. The RF are in a tricky situation a bit like a wedding when you know someone always kicks off but you can't not invite them as they are family. You send the invite to be polite but cross your fingers they reply that they can't make it, oh dear what a shame.

Harry says the RF have made no attempt to reconcile but if they do try some people won't like it and it may turn people against the RF for appearing to give in which is a win for the duo and if they don't make attempts to reconcile it gives ammunition for others to say look the RF won't reconcile the duo were right. They really can't win.

They can't be trusted but the RF can invite, be polite, don't give them any reason to complain then breathe a massive sigh of relief when they return overseas once more. Keep calm and carry on, kill them with kindness. Include them as family members for the whole world to see and if they whine when they get back home then people will continue to wonder what all their fuss is about.

ToodliePips

VIP Member
all these comments attributed to Hasno re misogyny, compassion etc; Hasno doesn’t know the meaning of the words and I doubt he can even read or pronounce them, given his mangling of Rebekah in the audiobook (which I refuse to listen to but have read about on here…..thank you to those Tattlers who sacrificed their sanity)

• Haha

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
Jennie Bond said on Lorraine that the bullying report should be released so if she didn't do it she will be vindicated but if she did, at least it's out in the open.
I would love the bullying report to be released. It’s under lock and key so it’s obvious it’s true.

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
I agree it’s a difficult 1- RE the coronation. If old Charlie boy doesn’t invite them, then the ginger whinger and TW will go on every American tv programme known to man and moan about racism and unconscious bias and being excommunicated blah blah. If they are invited and go, all media spotlight will be on them, poor KC3 won’t get the attention his coronation deserves. Plus they’ll record every conversation, every interaction, every look will be noted as some slight on princess perfect and her lapdog. So in a way Charles is between a rock and a hard place. Personally I don’t think he should invite them, the damage has been done and now he’s attacked Charlotte & Louis that’s it. Game over
These liars will fabricate something nadty to make them victim regardless

peradetlic

VIP Member
Demanding an apology while refusing to elaborate i.e. "they know why" is standard narc stuff.

It makes the narc look like the victim. The real victim(s) is then viewed with suspicion because they are refusing (quite rightly) to acknowledge that they've done anything wrong and/or apologise. Sometimes they aren't even aware that the narc is telling others that they expect an apology.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

I will not assume that 25 or 43 deserve an apology from the RF unless I see the full account of why giving both sides and specific details.

I've been on the receiving end of that behavior. I will not inflict it on someone else.
Probably they want apology for excluding 43 from Sandrigham summit? Or for the Candle?

• Haha

struggs123

Chatty Member
I agree people have just been twisting the amazon thing, but even if they did drop him they have had a series of very expensive flops from their original series' so they'd be foolish to stop a successful one but it wouldnt be susprising. I haven't read many of his articles, I'm intrigued at H&Ms claim he spreads dangerous conspiracy theories- does he? Or is it Harry's weed addled brain sending out the dog whistle. I agree no point him apologising, just as there will be no point Charles trying to either (still not sure what they want an apology for mind- answers on a postcard).

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Just read an article on Sky News Australia that KC plans to offer TW a $50 million divorce deal!!!
Is that the same deal that includes frogmore cott if so it is bullshit as because it is part of the crown estate which means it is not a privite propety so it is bullshit lol

VIP Member
I think that H has really lost the plot and that something big is going to happen soon. Whether that's him imploding live on air or coming out with something even more dangerous than he has already. I can feel it in my bones.
Why do you think Smeg is AWOL??

• Heart