Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

carolinew

VIP Member
Wow..so KC3 will throw everyone under the bus for his’ darling boy’….everyone …H&M won’t get half in / half out ..they’ll have in and do whatever you want …astonishing !
Good God, just what we needed - a lily-livered king. As I wrote before on these pages, Harry will get what he wants and the ultimate loser will be William. Charles needs a good slap.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
They don't really stand on their own 2 feet, do they? Someone always has to be putting them up, running around after them
Hopefully it will be a case of diminishing circles as people get fed up of being tarred with negativity plus the increased security risk. How far will David Foster be prepared to go to continue to support them if the allegations are true? He has a young family to consider.

Reactions: 23

Zippy2000

VIP Member
TBH I am hoping smeg gets on with what Her end game is as it is all to fucking tedious now and personally I think Chales will give in to the ginger cunt because He is weak and they know it

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

mardymare

VIP Member
Wow, sorry if this has been posted but well worth a look. TRG focuses on connections to cults, manifesting, and the use of psychadelic drugs which distort reality and may be the origin of some of his perceptions and stories in Spare.

VIP Member
Regarding the Coronation, they should be invited and welcomed with open arms...

...but it would be unfortunate if His Majesty's Customs and Excise drug sniffer dog signalled the pair so they had to be detained while their private plane, and everything on it, was forensically taken apart. They'd also need to wait for blood screening results and be subjected to full cavity body searches.

I would expect that investigation would take, at a rough guess, until the Coronation and attendant celebrations had ended.

That would be a shame 😁
That or the Pilot "accidently" landed in Bermuda.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chancey Belle

It rather depends how widowhood is achieved.

That said, their PR spin is all very 1950's jam-making and happy families.

As you say there is something just out of reach.

#sausagegate

I'm surprised a few crackpots in America haven't changed their name by deed poll to Duke or Duchess of Sussex or Prince Harry or even Princess Meghan.

In America anything is possible.

• Haha

crazymare

I am catching up so too late to post on last thread but in regards to the Duchess of Windsor she actually did write a book The Heart has its Reasons. The Dukes memoir titled A Kings Story was also ghostwritten by an American who found the work tedious and frustrating as according to him the Duke had a limited attention span. The Duke had hoped the publication would restore his lustre and put him back into the limelight. She, apparently, was jealous which is why she chose to write her own. It did not sell as well as his. As I’ve mentioned before it’s quite uncanny the similarities between the two couples
I have that book, my Grandma gave it to me
I read it ages ago and can't remember much but it seemed to be written quite well (not like Harry's book, that I only managed 1 chapter😜)
I'll have to read it again to see if TW is following Wallis or not!

• Heart

toninottony

VIP Member
It depends how much she gets offered in the arbitration.

But in general I agree.
I really don’t think she is in it for money she wants vindication I saw an interview with her and Rachel markle caused a lot of damage in her life

• Heart

tnbadger

One of my older brothers has a scar on the back of his hand from when all of them went for the last pork chop at the same time and he got there first. The scars are from my other brothers’ forks going into the back of his hand.

My four hold have plenty of stories too
if it were H, he would embellish the story about the scar as being from an encounter with a *wild boar*.... could title it, "Wild Bore takes on Wild Boar"....

• Haha

toninottony

VIP Member
I wouldn't be surprised if they remove any role for the Royal Dukes in the coronation ceremony. There are currently 4 (Gloucester, Kent, Sussex and York), and the first is 80, and the second is 89, and if god forbid either were to pass away the titles cease being Royal Dukes that leaves just York and Sussex, so would Charles really want either of those two involved??
I thought I read somewhere That Charles had changed it and that William would represent all of the dukes in the fealty ceremony

Verfugbar

VIP Member
Is that the same deal that includes frogmore cott if so it is bullshit as because it is part of the crown estate which means it is not a privite propety so it is bullshit lol
Suspending reality for a moment, wouldn’t it be great if it were true, & she turned it down in hopes of a greater payout & at the divorce he was awarded maintenance?

• Haha