Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry also doesn't seem to realise that they were able to make demands and ask for special conditions from people like Oprah precisely because the BRF never gives interviews like that.
Harry has now given at least half a dozen televised interviews.

The scarcity factor is out the window. Good luck to either of them demanding question approval, asking for editing approval etc etc.
They don't have anything to offer anymore - scarcity was the only thing and they've both well and truly fucked that, like Rory McIlroy circa 2015.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Watching news now. Jeremy Clarkson has apologised to H&M for his comments about Smeg.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Please God let her be right. It bothered me that Tom Bower was giving credence to the "reconciliation" rumour. He should be highlighting the rebuttal.

Reactions: 30
Has Clarkson been dropped by Amazon? I'd be amazed if he gave a duck. Ok, the money is useful but it'll just add to the appeal of him for people that like his schtick. He could get work if he wanted it I'm sure, he's mates with Piers Moron and that cabal for a start.
he'll be on talk tv soon enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To all Tattlers with young children / grandchildren
Be sure to tell them to write down any breakfast spats with siblings about cocopops and lunch spats about who gets the biggest or extra sausage.Make notes on the way to school / shops about who has next turn to press the crossing button.
All these gems will make a fortune for your family /child in 30 years time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Be sure to tell them to write down any breakfast spats with siblings about cocopops and lunch spats about who gets the biggest or extra sausage.Make notes on the way to school / shops about who has next turn to press the crossing button.
God my two would make a bloody fortune alright 😂. My daughter could talk about the way my son pinched her when no-one was looking, out of jealousy, when she was just a few days old. And at 16 and 14 they're still bickering (although I know they love each other).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If the RF give in now then the Harkles will have them by the balls and they'll be able to manipulate and blackmail them forever more. Markle's family all bleated on about her in the early days and now most people couldn't give a damn what comes out of their mouths. Give it time and the same will happen with these two. No one will give a rats arse about what they've got to say. Channels will be switched over when they come on, articles scrolled past and books dumped in the recycling bins.

Harry has gotten his own way all of his life until now. This is what not getting your own way looks like if you are a spoilt, entitled, adult brat. If I kick, scream and threaten then I always get my own way. I'm just doing it louder now until they give in.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Pondering mummy issues...

I was having some thoughts as to whether Diana was actually a bad mother? What makes a bad mother? Is love enough? We know she wasn't that intelligent herself, wasn't very strict with boundaries, used a young William as a confidante and, towards the end, introduced the boys to a number of "uncles". I'm not suggesting her mental health had anything to do with it. The question that occured to me was, whilst she may have thought she was doing her best, were her mothering skills low? I do realise Charles had a part to play, but I guess I'm wondering if your views on Diana's competence as a mother have changed in light of the way Harry has gone off the rails in the very public way he has done.

And IF you think Diana was not a good mother role model for her children, is she to blame for that (i.e. could she have improved her skills to become a better mother if she wanted to) or do you think that was beyond her conscious control?

*Edited to add: I'm not sure where I sit on these questions, so I'm keen to know what others think. It's where my morning brain took me and I don't mean to cause any offence.
I think any parent that considers their children as extensions of themselves a bad parent. You should be putting the best interests of your child ahead of your own because they didn’t choose to be your child and children are not possessions nor are they your friends and should not have that responsibility dumped on them. I have one son he is an only child. His father and I would high five each other when he would tell us he hated us because it meant we were doing our job as his parents. My son is now 29 years old and a productive contributing member of society as well as being a navy veteran and after dealing with some of the more irresponsible people his age or younger I will get a phone call thanking me for the way his father and I raised him.😎😎

• Heart
In fairness, I don't think English aristocracy have generally been known for their parenting skills.
Diana was probably raised by a nanny herself.

Reactions: 24
Lets thank God they weren't twins or Harry would be complaining that William took all the space in the womb and constantly kicked him!

• Haha
Um David Foster is not in Canada(although I guess he could have been there and left for this event)! I'm willing to be the Stoats are at Soho House

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
*raises hand* I don't have siblings and am unlikely to have children/grandchildren all current factors remaining constant, but the pup fights with me a lot. Will that work? I have photos of the scratches and bruises he gave me. Can put them in black and white.

Spending most of my emotional energy on keeping my friend sane and away from the gaslighting thankfully-will-never-be, so I've been trawling Instagram. See what I found.

IMG-20230117-WA0000.jpg

Also, this reminded me of those two greatest writers litterateurs never ever - Sparry and his Ho.

IMG-20230117-WA0001.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Watching news now. Jeremy Clarkson has apologised to H&M for his comments about Smeg.
on GBNews they have simplified the 'insults' to ... ' for saying he hated her..' - in which case he is entitled to his opinion :LOL:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I can see him being offered something on GB News.

Must go to optician

I read that as being offed on gb news

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.