Harry and Meghan #303 Kiss Meg's shoes or I'll release book two!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised a few crackpots in America haven't changed their name by deed poll to Duke or Duchess of Sussex or Prince Harry or even Princess Meghan.

In America anything is possible.

Reactions: 22
Excellent summary here of the last week's events following the release of the book. Includes detail of the lies inaccuracies & 'blurry truths' in Harold's narrative. Corroborates tattlers super investigative skills!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I watched a short segment of the Stephen Colbert interview in which Harry made a derogatory remark about how the interview was going and Stephen Colbert put him firmly in his place by asking how his penis was. You could tell Harry didn't like it at all and he was acting as though Stephen were an impertinent footman, or something.

This is someone who has spent his entire life having people kowtow to him. If he thinks the British press are bad, wait until he finds out that the Americans don't give a tiny fuck about where he sits in the line of succession. His ego will implode completely.

Meh. TB is piggybacking off this as a press tour for his own book. He'll shut up soon enough. I wish one of Harry's own staff would write a memoir revealing the layout of Harry's house, he'd need so much therapy we might never clap eyes on his shifty rodent face again.

Reactions: 48
Congrats on VIP @Murphy Brown

This is just superb! You could be his new ghost writer for Laid Bare, The Sequel!
Talking of Waitrose.....

Found on Reddit, allegedly from book. But I'm sure I've heard this story before as well.

So......

Mobbed in Whole Foods to the point of 'Floor. Collapsed. Sobbing' back at Nott Cott. Hazza horrified she was recognised and approached by the Great Unwashed. How dare they????

Goes to Waitrose further down the same street in what's clearly a similar outfit to those Mail "take pity on her" pap shots. This time with Haz, so no chance of dramatic hysterics for his benefit when she got back to Nott Cott.

Manages to wander the aisles unrecognised and unmolested by said Great Unwashed.

Hazza surprised nobody recognises her stellar Helen of Troy beauty. The face that launched a thousand yachts ships.

How odd that Hazza always seems to miss out on the dramatic stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 76
Jennie Bond said on Lorraine that the bullying report should be released so if she didn't do it she will be vindicated but if she did, at least it's out in the open.

Reactions: 39
I agree financial investigation is the way forward. The media needs something fresh and no one can defend stealing from people in need/baby elephants.

Reactions: 26
I am truly at the point where I don't know what's satire and what isn't. How on earth did he believe her claims that she was an A list actress?
Remember when she said to him that she was on the top rated TV show in America*?

*on a non-network show, in the 36-37 year old aged care worker demographic, when the moon is in retrograde etc etc etc

Reactions: 31

His todger was part of Chelsea Handler's monologue. He and his dick are fast becoming a Hollywood joke and he doesn't realise people are starting to laugh at him, not with him.

If KC3 gives way and makes concessions for Haz, the entire RF will get more of the same treatment in the US media. The butt of endless cheap jokes. And so will the UK.

Haz made his bed in Hollywood so let him lie in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
No idea who this woman is but can you please tell her to get back to the kiddies playground......
"My friends are Betty than yours, na na na na na..."

Reactions: 27
The original plan was to have our late Majesty's final journey by train, logistically it wasn't feasible, (I am aware through someone I know who know's someone responsible for a certain train station that there was discussions about it the day after the Queen died) as for them going to Balmoral I'm sure what was said was The Duke and Duchess of Sussex were on there way to Scotland the Balmoral bit was omitted as usual a play with words and yes along with all the other shit leaked it was exhausting to us, god knows what it was like for all the other family members, Sophie should get a bloody medal as she had to bare more than anyone else how hard would it have been for her having to sit with that cruel evil bitch and not be with her children, we know how close she was along with Edward Louise and James to the Queen and Prince Philip in their final years

Reactions: 32
Meg seriously needs to see an ENT asap, all this collapsing and crying could be an inner ear infection causing vertigo. I mean, it's every other bloody page isn't it?

Just not enough eye rolls in the universe!

Reactions: 35
It must be very difficult for Charles. The most important historic event in his life, the one he has been waiting for, is approaching. As a man he would want his loved ones around him, supporting him, being happy for him. As our King, he would hope for the same from his people. But none of that is happening. He must be in turmoil. There is a fly in the ointment (or in his annointment ) in the form of his son. Whatever he does, it will be considered both right and wrong. Whatever he does, Harry will make sure he lets the world know that he has been wronged in some way or another. Much as I hate to say this, because I would love the gruesomes to be tied up in a back bedroom somewhere, I think he has to send an invitation to them. If the horrors have a shred of decency and respect for him and us, they should decline to attend. Okay, I know, words like that will never describe them. As Harry said, a lot of things can happen before then, let’s hope it is something that will make Charles’ decision easier. Perhaps something will come out that will make it impossible for them to attend. something that doesn’t destroy others in the process.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.