Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Limey

VIP Member
The family won't pay her she's H's problem not their's- a friend said recently he's made his bed and he won't be lying in it much longer as she'll take it with her! In the case of Di and Fergie they were working royals for years married to sons of the monarch and in Di's case mother of the heir and the space cadet so they were looked after. She's an American citizen,did was it 70 odd engagements, doesn't live in the country and has constantly trashed them. If KC wasn't going to pay for her before they got married he definitely won't now.
They wouldn't give her a property on the Windsor estate, even if it is legally possible - does Charles 'own' it, it might be held in trust?

I think she's googled royal divorces and seen what other people got - I think the first wife of one of the Danish princes lives with her children in a Crown property, but they are on good terms. She would be better checking out Fergie's settlement and consider a future selling Yoga pants on QVC.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Jwren

VIP Member
My daughter sent me this, sorry if it’s already been shared but I thought it was brilliant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Did Harry ever stop to question whether Meghan maybe just had some baby blues/post natal depression after the birth of Archie? That was my first thought when I saw the Tom Bradby "no-one has asked if I'm ok" interview. And maybe the Palace could have been a bit kinder with their schedule if she was suffering but ultimately that came down to Harry and the way he went about it. You cannot tell me that if Harry had gone to his father/brother and said look, I'm worried about Meghan I think she might be suffering after the birth of Archie and the pressure of the engagements so soon after his birth. Can she take a little longer to recover? They would have said absolutely! SHE was then one who insisted on rushing back and making an appearance at Trooping the Colour. She couldn't miss a photo opportunity like that now could she. Its all the 'demanding' that probably wound up the staff/charles/wills. There's a way to approach things and I just think they went full steam ahead, bull in a China shop style and riled everyone up!
You can only have post natal depression or baby blues if you have actually given birth

• Haha

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
I love the bit when he thinks he is getting Frogmore House and it turns out to be Frogmore Cottage!
William and Catherine have really made them look grasping by moving to Adelaide Cottage, and not demanding a £2 million makeover.

• Haha
  • Heart

Meemew

VIP Member
Lorraine Kelly says Harry sounds like a "wee damaged soul" and should be invited to the coronation because all families have "fall-outs".
I'm sick of people giving him a free pass like this, making him sound like a child again. And this isn't exactly a small falling out in an ordinary family.
He’s threatening, blackmailing and bullying his family. Even dragging the kids in to try to justify trashing their parents for money. He’s scum.

• Angry
  • Sick

sevenyearbiatch

Chatty Member
Now he’s pretending to care
That no-one else is a ‘spare’

Sell your soul for a buck, but leave the children alone, you dumb fuck

• Heart

Angelesque

H and M must be FUMING that the Danish royal family has stripped the children of the spare of their royal titles. All for reasons echoing things we’ve heard Charles say: “modernising”, “slimming down”, “future proofing”. No excuses of racism available there… maybe… just maybe… the remaining European royal families really DO believe they need to slim down if they’re to survive?

One other thing: in all of this, I’ve not seen anyone mention that well-documented incident when W and H were v young. William was expressing to his mother that he wasn’t sure how he felt about becoming king one day, and was worrying about whether that’s what he wanted. Harry interrupted to say HE would be king then, he wanted it. This has ALWAYS been there - pre-marriage, pre-Diana’s death. Harry has always been insanely jealous of William. He needs to stop blaming everyone else. I also hate this poorly-veiled misogyny - “Meghan believes in what I’m saying”; “the spirit of my dead mother tells me I’m right”.

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP

Has Harold done another interview?? with someone called Bryoney??
Yep - journo called Bryony Gordon. Well publicised addiction issues previously, which she and H have bonded over.

• Sick

Citney

VIP Member
If the RF have covered up seriously bad stuff - stuff that should have been a police matter, then it serves them right if the monarchy collapses.

If Harry is mentally ill, then that's medical records stuff and should not be outed by anyone else but him.
I think he's a nasty and angry person using mental health problems as an excuse for bad behaviour.

If they used surrogates, that's fine, and private medical information should remain undisclosed but Archificial and Invisibeth should never have been included in the line of succession. The fact that they are, means we have a right to know the truth about their births.

I think the Harkles seemed to be in an awful hurry to have babies.
And if they were natural pregnancies, she must be super fertile to get pregnant three times (including alleged miscarriage) so quick and in such rapid succession at her age.

I think they used surrogates because she didn't know about the " born of the body" rule.
I think she was in a hurry because it's rule number 3 in the gold digger handbook.
1 - hook a rich guy
2- get him to buy you a massive diamond ring (high re-sale value)
3 - have his child/ren.
Do all this as soon as you can because the sooner you achieve numbers 1, 2 and 3, the sooner you can divorce him.
The timeline given by Smegz of the alleged ‘miscarriage’ and the girl’s birth is impossible. She said the boy child was 18 months old when she ‘miscarried’, and the girl child was born less than 7 months later, she also said the girl was 10 days past her due date. This does not add up. I am single with no little ones so I don't know if a woman can recover from a miscarriage, including D&C, get pregnant (at 40+) and give birth to a full term baby all in a mere 7 months. I could be wrong, but I did take plenty of biology classes in HS and college, and that's not what they taught us.

• Heart

OtherMoon

VIP Member
I was trawling twitter and saw someone sneer at another for believing Thomas Markel was a reliable source. Dear I would take the word of a man present at her birth and who raised her as a reliable source of early Megan info over your imaginings. :cautious:
I still can't get over Megan dumping her own father and suing a publication over a letter for invading her privacy and yet it was perfectly ok for them to cash in on private moments with multiple members of the Royal family!

• Sick

Chita

VIP Member
I like these tweets. The account might be worth following.
I love the "be more Game of Thrones and less Downton Abbey" advice.
Yes. It's time for ruthlessness from the Firm.

Screenshot_20230115_101457_Twitter_1.jpg
Screenshot_20230115_101507_Twitter_1.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart

Bolus

This is 100% blackmail. He is also trying, forcing, to have a reaction from William, pushing Kate narratives and now the children.
Pure blackmail: That’s the reaction we had to the BBC webpage headline “Harry demands apology to his wife, and family will never forgive me if I tell all”

Charles’ decision on the Corrie - ask yourself, would I invite someone to my wedding if they were blackmailing me or my family?

• Angry

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
He has such a shite therapist. One of the goals of therapy is to understand that you cannot control the actions of others, you can only control your own reactions.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
The Royal family don't need to respond. They just need to keep on keeping on. Invite them to the coronation with an rsvp by end of next week. If accepted manage it so they get bare minimum coverage from Row Z. From reading the book it can be discerned that the family and palace tried their level best with him. Nothing satisfied him. Ever. The only way to deal with toxic people is to not deal with toxic people. Rise above it, avoid them like the plague and let them stew in their own delusions.

• Heart

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Jumping between this and the Alice Evans threads and can't help but notice the commonalities between Hazzard and Big Al. Big Al has been all full of threats, wait until you find out, oh the horror, he did this to me...wail wail wail. Then the 227 pages of 'evidence' to court appeared and it was the equivalent of a half filled balloon letting out a sad queef.

Hazzard is just the same, just a half empty, flatulent balloon of threats that amount to nothing.

• Haha
  • Heart

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
I'm very uncomfortable with the thought that the overseas two will be at the coronation. The whole focus will be on them, not on the king, where it should be.

I hope they stay away.

• Heart

Vanelope

VIP Member
So here’s my concern. Years ago I was involved in organizing a large community event for the Red Cross. We would be honoring a man who had done a lot for the RC and the community…but sadly, was in the last stages of LewGehrig’s disease.

About six weeks before, our committee was told that his Ex-wife was telling people that she planned to,attend, get up, interrupt everythjng, and let everyone know all their dirty laundry. We didn’t think we could deny her a reservation, so it was a real mess.

The man however died before the event. She cancelled. We did a lovely dedication to him, as was our original plan.

If Harry comes, what’s to drop this deranged idiot from just standing up, shouting out accusations, and creating chaos while the whole world watches?
BBC loses feed. Mike Tindall and Major Jonny haul him over the row backwards and bundle him out. BBC resume feed.

• Haha