Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StSaturnindeLucian

“I was coming back to Frogmore after Archie was born, and I would walk into the nursery and there she [Meghan] was in floods of tears, tears dripping on Archie while she was breast-feeding him.

Meghan is a proper little Victorian heroine isn't she? Always sobbing and throwing herself on the floor..

And is it me or does 'breast-feeding him' sound odd? Breastfeeding is one word and the him sounds jarring.

Re the latest Erdem drama, we are talking about a MIDDLE-AGED couple. Why do they both sound like entitled teenagers?

Everything is coming out, isn't it? We heard all the racist allegations, the mental health issues... Bottom line is he got the smaller bedroom and she didn't get to pick her outfits first.
Boo fucking hoo.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Chita

VIP Member
Diana would never have been so stupid.
Apart from the fact she had to much to lose in the marriage and possible divorce stakes, she like her publicity and popularity.

Whatever the truth, I find it impossible to believe Charles and Harry's DNA was not tested back when all the Hewitt rumours were going on.

Peachsquish

VIP Member
Now he’s pretending to care
That no-one else is a ‘spare’

Sell your soul for a buck, but leave the children alone, you dumb fuck
Imo taking parenting advice on being a spare from Harry would fall along the lines of taking babysitting advice from Richard III

• Haha
  • Heart

Fliss122

Imagine marrying the so called love of your life and having the absolute privilege and total bonus of being able to have a designer wardrobe? Who would moan or be bitter about that? Me Me Markle of course! Because being the total narcissist she is she couldn’t bear to be second in line to Kate in the pick of Erdem. I mean, what is wrong with her??? I would’ve been happy with Kate’s cast offs. She just seems to find offence even in the perks and luxuries. Twat!

• Haha

JAR21

VIP Member
“I was coming back to Frogmore after Archie was born, and I would walk into the nursery and there she [Meghan] was in floods of tears, tears dripping on Archie while she was breast-feeding him.

Meghan is a proper little Victorian heroine isn't she? Always sobbing and throwing herself on the floor..

And is it me or does 'breast-feeding him' sound odd? Breastfeeding is one word and the him sounds jarring.

Re the latest Erdem drama, we are talking about a MIDDLE-AGED couple. Why do they both sound like entitled teenagers?

Everything is coming out, isn't it? We heard all the racist allegations, the mental health issues... Bottom line is he got the smaller bedroom and she didn't get to pick her outfits first.
Boo fucking hoo.
And why is there a need to say breastfeeding? Wouldn't a normal person say she was in floods of tears whilst she was feeding him? Unless of course, you need to ensure people think she'd given birth?

Reactions: 45

carolinew

VIP Member
It gives me quite the chuckle actually to see their monogram on the door mat. When he has dog shit on his shoes, he's basically wiping it on himself and TW. Now if he had photos of the rest of the RF on the door mat, then I'd be angry.

• Haha

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
If they bring Harry and Meg back into the fold that's me done with the Royal Family for good. What kind of message does that send? Always give into bullies? No thank you very much. I'll become a staunch anti-monarchist.
I'm with you there.

• Heart

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
On another site, someone wrote that BRF really didn’t need to take advice from the woman who had “just arrived in [their family] by way of Harry’s frostbitten dick”

For some reason that phrasing just cracks me up!

• Haha

ToodliePips

VIP Member
FFS do these two have faucets instead of tear ducts? They cry so much and it’s always wetting someone’s head, hand, floor. It’s amazing they aren’t completely dehydrated from all the crying, sobbing, weeping they do. How hard is it to not read the papers and just go and do your duty like everyone else in the family does? Let your actions do the talking?

If these two are this tedious and exhausting print, imagine how bad they are in person. Their poor staff. The poor RF.
I also think the inclusion of breast feeding rather than just ‘feeding’ is so they can reinforce the idea that she gave birth to flatpack1. I am in the surrogate camp as, for someone who is supposedly breastfeeding their child, she had/has no idea of how to cradle or carry an infant…or a toddler, for that matter.

• Haha
Is this a new game, "real or fake"? I really can't tell with this passage.
I'm definitely at the point where I need it stating at the top of the post if it's parody or not. Because his book is so fucking ridiculous it's become impossible to tell (I'm not even joking).

• Haha
  • Heart

Cáca_Milis

VIP Member
@Hula flight I tried to answer to your "Wot??" but the thread had closed ..

My attempt of a joke is quite poor .

Someone asked "has Harry ever read a book?"

To which I replied:
"yes he has. He has red (read) pubes.
Geddit??

Sorry...... I'll get me coat..

• Haha
  • Heart

babynice

The more I read about Harry the more I think Megan deserves a medal (maybe a slight exaggeration). Can you imagine listening to him constantly droning on about the past and every “slight” that he has ever encountered? I don’t think all the money in the world would convince me to marry such a whinge bag.

Who knows what else he has written that didn’t make it into the book. No doubt she has copies of it all for when she divorces him and uses all his confessions against him.

• Haha

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I was reading about his demand for accountability and an apology for Meghan.
It’s all very vague isn’t it, and deliberately so.We are meant to wonder about what he means.
He is absolutely gagging for a response of any kind, so that he can react to it.Because he is going to continue to spout vitriol as long as the media cares to promote his point of view.
The RF are best remaining silent.
But I really hope they don’t come to the Coronation. I wish the British Government would step in and forbid his attendance.I know that this is a fanciful idea, but if they do come, all eyes will be on them and I don’t think I could stand it.

• Heart

mRsKbRoOkS

VIP Member
Guys, I’m so enraged by these pair I have officially lost the plot…. I’m vetting my kids friends and ranting at them to make sure they arn’t team Harkles before I let them in the house today ffs 🫣🤦‍♀️🤣. So far so good! seems kids of today (under 16’s) mostly don’t know too much about them, but what they do know ie. Mainly the penis, mother and Arden story has weirded them out and have concluded he probably isn’t right in the head. I’ve filled them in a little more and they are not team Harold and meagain!, Hopefully I am doing good work and it will spread far and wide on TikTok, or whatever it is these kids use these days, and the under 16’s at least will see the light 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Bobble22

VIP Member
TW was interested in him (as she was searching for an English rich man) and wanted to be “introduced” - they exchanged some messages but he ghosted her. Could have been a completely different story otherwise… 🤷‍♀️😀
I see, shame it didn’t work out, he could have taken one for the team. Would we wish it on him though?
🤔

OMG hope he doesnt do a second one...
Does that really mean that the lawyers looked at it and told him he had to cut out the stuff that was libel?

• Haha
  • Heart

Ivanhoe

I've just been catching up on the last series of the Crown and it reminded me that the RF have a weathered a lot of scandal and drama over the years. Most of that scandal and drama was actually true, unlike the content of hallucinating Harold's book. It just goes to show, that if you have a good PR team behind you, keep your nose clean and do some good work then the public often applies the old forgive and forget logic.

Harold doesn't have a good PR team behind him or he is too arrogant to listen to them. He is incapable of keeping his nose clean, for all of his talk of being therapied, he is still a deeply miserable, jealous and vindictive man. The only good work he has ever done in in his life is either due to a RF PR cover up campaign, following another of his scandals or for self gain eg staged photo's at war graves to show you how much better they are than Wills.

Harold is a one trick pony. What he is currently giving is all he has to give. He may be enjoying all of the chat show attention now but it will disappear soon. He will be yesterday's chip paper, some vile distant relative of the RF that was banished and pops up in rag mags every now and then trying to stay relevant with stories like, I once held the car door open for the Queen.

The RF will weather this storm, the public is on their side this time, so it should be an easier ride.

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Should have had my childhood, Harry. At least when you had the smaller bedroom you were literally smaller physically than William. When I was a child it was just me and my older sister and I was so much bigger and taller than she was. And she actually had the master bedroom in our house (because she demanded it and our parents never said no to her) and I had the flower arranging room. Mine was little more than a cupboard. Maybe I should write a book or at the very least seek trauma counselling.
. Thinking about it I was the eldest and didn't get the biggest room probably cause my Sibling had a train set and scaletrix and needed the bigger floor space, I didn't question it, on my 17th I was delighted to get a hairdryer for my birthday, he got driving lessons when it came to his, I was excited for him, my sibling was indulged and pampered never made to do chores etc sadly later in life it has done him no favours because he has turned out to be a greedy nasty individual that Im more than happy not to include in my life

• Sad
  • Wow