Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LorraineH483

Chatty Member
Quoting this post from @Ensay in the last thread -
I was reading this quote earlier from Prince Harry:

———————————————————————
"But the way I see it is, I'm willing to forgive you for everything you've done, and I wish you'd actually sat down with me, properly, and instead of saying I'm delusional and paranoid, actually sit down and have a proper conversation about this, because what I'd really like is some accountability. And an apology to my wife."

Is he taking the piss? He's aired dirty linen in public about his family and he wants them to apologise to him?

So what I take away from that is that the royal family knew he was delusional and paranoid. And it had reached the point they were actually telling him so. I bet he and his ho were absolute horrors behind the scenes, making unreasonable demands and throwing tantrums when they were denied.
This is all about William! 100%! It was William who said therapy was making him delusional & paranoid, it's William who raised the concerns to Harry about the bullying of staff & called Meghan "abrasive", etc, it's William he's jealous of - William's position as the heir inherently makes him more important from an institutional viewpoint, as the heir he also inherited a lot of new perks in the form of more titles, lands & income. It's William that has the fairytale image of the perfect life - beautiful, well-adored & respected, supportive wife & 3 gorgeous children who seem to be thriving even when in the media spotlight. This is all major sibling rivalry/jealousy/hatred and a severe case of nose out of joint

• Sick
Reactions: 49

curiousbeaver

Sorry Meghan for not letting you borrow the lip gloss

So why do you think that the wife is so quiet at the moment? Happily sitting back watching Harold getting flak? Busy planning the divorce? Busy writing her book?
Maybe all the above… while simultaneously working on Tyler Perry, the next target. After all who wants a ginger winger on the way out when hubby #3 could be a black billionaire!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
"That night I knew. I felt all of history converge. This was the room in which Queen Ann died, I sniffed the sheets. They were fresh, untainted by the past. Meghan emerged from the bathroom in her honeymoon attire. Her ivory skin shimmered in the shafted moonlight. Her fecund breasts like two packed snowballs. My mind journeyed back to the happy days: before the crash. When I was young and free. When I would pelt the special needs kids with snowballs as they waited for the school mini-bus. I was determined to make my love just as wet. But then I felt it. "What's wrong?" asked my love. "Nothing", I replied. not wanting to admit that I once more felt the coldness of snow in the palm of my hand - and felt the red rage - "nothing," I said again, drinking in the alabastar perfection of her skin, "you... you..." - the coldness on my palm - the fable of memory - my todger now cured and erect enough to hang a rugger soaked towel on - "you look so beautiful my ebony queen." She smiled. "Like... like..." my mind raced: I reached into the universe, hoping for the moon to guide my tongue to eloquence... "you are like a newly plastered ceiling.""
I hear Hazno is looking for a ghost writer for his second book @wibble, with talent like this I think you should apply ..... the job's as good as yours.

• Haha
  • Heart

StSaturnindeLucian

Well this morning my teen (unprompted) launched into a tirade on how annoying and entitled Harold is, and he chose to leave and some people have real problem and he should shut up. I was proud.

Seriously? I can't believe anyone believe the 'just call me Harry' shit.
Losing his royal lifestyle is KILLING him.

• Heart

givepeasachance

VIP Member
Deal or No Deal - she got the wrong suitcase ...

Rory McIlroy and Ashley Cole are professional sportsmen. Whilst they might not be the nicest of people, they have qualities that Harry doesn't.

Drive, determination, discipline, ambition, focus. They are not stupid people. Ashley Cole knows what it is like to survive on the bare bones of his arse.

And this is why Harry fell for her bait, hook line and sinker. He is thick. He's been given everything on a plate his whole life, has never had to strive or fight for anything. Because of the tragedy of losing his mum so young (and in such awful circumstances), he's been cosseted and protected from negative situations, which might have actually shaped his character and given him an idea of how some people operate in life.

He's been allowed to treat people like shit and not been pulled up for it. I've seen this time and time again, where family and parents overcompensate, which I do understand. But all that does is turn that child into a shit of a human being.

DoubleOld

VIP Member
Are there any recent US polls American Tattlers can point to?
Thread closed before I could get my response in so here it is. None that I can think of @ Meemew and even if there were I wouldn't trust them! The proof of their being finished here in the US is their total rejection by the crowd that TW was most anxious to be a part of: The elite Hollywood bunch. The A-listers. Almost everyone they invited to their wedding. (Note that I said "invited," not who actually came.) Anyone of any importance has absolutely gone NORDO with them.

Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.

😁

• Haha

StarGZR528

"That night I knew. I felt all of history converge. This was the room in which Queen Ann died, I sniffed the sheets. They were fresh, untainted by the past. Meghan emerged from the bathroom in her honeymoon attire. Her ivory skin shimmered in the shafted moonlight. Her fecund breasts like two packed snowballs. My mind journeyed back to the happy days: before the crash. When I was young and free. When I would pelt the special needs kids with snowballs as they waited for the school mini-bus. I was determined to make my love just as wet. But then I felt it. "What's wrong?" asked my love. "Nothing", I replied. not wanting to admit that I once more felt the coldness of snow in the palm of my hand - and felt the red rage - "nothing," I said again, drinking in the alabastar perfection of her skin, "you... you..." - the coldness on my palm - the fable of memory - my todger now cured and erect enough to hang a rugger soaked towel on - "you look so beautiful my ebony queen." She smiled. "Like... like..." my mind raced: I reached into the universe, hoping for the moon to guide my tongue to eloquence... "you are like a newly plastered ceiling.""

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

D. A.

VIP Member
Love this!
Screenshot_20230114-152854~2.png

@ChipDex you had to do the free audio trial to get the audio book so you did have to add to basket - therefore count as "sales"??!

• Haha
  • Heart

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
They are craving reconciliation because they realise that they can't trash the family for the rest of their lives.

When they talk about the BRF they get millions of views: Oprah, Netflix Docuseries, Spotify Episodes that featured Royal Information, Spare and Invictus (even though there were a number of empty seats). Whenever they make something that has nothing to do with the BRF, it flops and no one pays attention: Live to Lead, UN tour, even the Kennedy thing had to mention structural racism in the BRF to get attention.

It's not just us noticing this, it's everyone. And they see it too.

Their problem is how many "breaking my silence" projects can they really do? Already people have had enough. And the BRF isn't responding so what now?

And I know deep down Harry wants his children to have royal connections even though he claims to hate being a royal. He knows those kids will hate him when they are older and have no special memories of their relatives. Everyone going to church on Christmas day and having big lunches together while they are in Montecito with Doria and the chickens.

It's just not a great situation and I don't think that they are happy at all. Or else Harry wouldn't suddenly be fixated on fixing the monarchy for George, Charlotte and Louis. Bro, Louis and Charlotte don't even know you and whatever few memories George may have will be fading more and more as time goes by.

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
Good morning all (UK time). Having breakfast catching up with the new thread. Love the title.

What else can I say that hasn't already been said. H has gone from being just stupid to dangerous and stupid, not a good combination.

• Heart
  • Angry

peradetlic

VIP Member
Hm, is Fergie actually ghost writer?:)
Nah, she's actually literate.

Problems with digestion? Or you're studying Stanislawski acting method? :)love:)

Way to make it easy for Taliban-sympathisers to figure out which house is yours, you stupid cunt 🤦‍♀️
It is safe bet to say they put it also on shower curtains and toilet paper in each of 16 bathrooms. After this book I can see why number of bathrooms is important:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
There once was a man from Leeds
Who ate a huge packet of seeds
Within the hour
His cock was a flower
And his balls were all covered in weeds.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mothballs

Regarding the Coronation, I want it Stoat free so we can all enjoy the spectacular occasion I’m hoping it will be. We all know the media will focus on Harold and TW. We will get rubbish about Catherine giving Smeg the side eye and William looking at Harry in a threatening way. My philosophy in life is not everything can be fixed and Charles needs to acknowledge he stuffed this one up for covering up his nasty behaviour.

• Heart

D. A.

VIP Member
What a fabulous photo 😍
She is a truly inspirational woman & definitely her mother's daughter
Screenshot_20230115-094426.png

• Heart

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
You look back on the history of how many members of my family have shouted at staff, [and] that is apparently all forgotten about and Meghan’s the bully.” He shakes his head.

He confirms that she was bullying/shouting at staff here.

• Heart
  • Haha