Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Palpatine

VIP Member
I just read all of Harry book spare and I say fair play to him talking about growing up in the BRF ..it about time he spoke out and as he said instead of hearing it from the gutter press he telling it in his own words so there now lies being told from the gutter press know we all know he been talk about in the press for years even when Megan came along so many rubbish headlines FairPlay to him wanting to keep his family safe and out of the headlines I know they said they wanted to live a quite lifestyle but with no income they have to make money so they saleing themselfs to the highest bitter to gain some money 💰 in his book he donating all his money to a charity I say FairPlay to him it about time woke up to the BRF and the PRESs
Fucking hell my eyes are bleeding!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 45

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
There cannot be any way these two should be allowed to attend the Corrie, it’s utterly ridiculous after everything mad Harold has said and done.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I think still imvite them to the coronation but use it to show how irrelevant they are. No role just sat next to Uncle Andy and bessie Eug. Away from the action but close enough to see big bro Willy and POW taking centre stage alongside their children. Imagine the blanking they'd get on camera and personally I want to see his face when he spots the ppow in all their jewels

• Haha
  • Heart

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
I just read all of Harry book spare and I say fair play to him talking about growing up in the BRF ..it about time he spoke out and as he said instead of hearing it from the gutter press he telling it in his own words so there now lies being told from the gutter press know we all know he been talk about in the press for years even when Megan came along so many rubbish headlines FairPlay to him wanting to keep his family safe and out of the headlines I know they said they wanted to live a quite lifestyle but with no income they have to make money so they saleing themselfs to the highest bitter to gain some money 💰 in his book he donating all his money to a charity I say FairPlay to him it about time woke up to the BRF and the PRESs

Please, they have been speaking out since 2019: In South Africa (Tom Bradby Interview) and in a Five-Friend People Magazine Article.

Then they spoke out in 2020 via a whole website (sussexroyal.com).

Then they spoke out in 2021 via an Oprah Interview.

Then they spoke out in 2022 via a Podcast and a Six-Part Netflix Show.

2023 they are now speaking out via a book and several high-profile interviews.

It's only January. We are sick.

Let's not act like they were silenced. They have been speaking out forever.

Blast from a few days ago:

• Haha
  • Heart

Tangent Tiger

VIP Member
The press ARE 'nasty'. They thrive on controversy and getting people outraged, they make money from it.

The lockdowns coincided with H/M flouncing off to Canada so of course it generated interest as a lot of people were isolated.

Thing is nobody cares about stories about avocados and bridesmaid's dresses. It's fluff entertainment forgotten in a second if Harry didn't keep banging on about it. You can't take it seriously.

Harry appears to be on a mission to control the press and that can't be done as it exists for the public he so conveniently forgets, whom he wants to fund his security. I have never heard him utter one word in support of the British public. He's only obsessed with status.

With the flooding in Monticito I guess they're holed up elsewhere.

Bolus

didnt he make fun of the matron as she had a bad back and walked funny? Harry's own cousin has scoliosis
How immature could anyone be to mock a person with a physical disability? Surely the school staff were aware of it and would intervene or was the little brat THAT untouchable. And to brag about it at age 40…the guy is truly deranged.

• Angry
  • Sick

Margot1977

VIP Member
You've read it and believed every word? Aww...bless. Don't want to dissapoint you, but it should have been sold in the fiction dept, would have been more apt...

• Haha

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Yeah I thought that too. Do you actually believe he's being eaten up alive? Sometimes I think he is, then other times I think he's getting some sort of kick out of hurting his family and is enjoying it ... 'riding the wave' so to speak. I hope he continues to poke and poke and poke and then BANG, gets served or some unforgivable shit comes out in the media about him. Oh that would be a such a glorious day.
I do believe that all current contact between 5 , his dad and brother has been cut because he’s so untrustworthy and malevolent and I can imagine those Cali cunts are both massively irritated there’s been no statement issued to deny/confirm the excrement he’s vomited up.

• Sick

thenorthremembers

VIP Member
Oh Stacey 🤦🏻‍♀️. Don’t tell me you’re a supporter of these two Morons. It seems like you are. I think you’re in the wrong thread dear. He has put his family his own kids at risk with his taliban comments he’s really keeping them safe isn’t he. As for the rest of the book it’s a pile of shit and it’s all lies 🙄 he won’t donate all the money that’s a pile of shit.. off you pop now to the other thread. 👋🏻

• Haha
  • Heart

Winterrain85

He whinges about being the spare but his grandmother was the daughter of a spare 😳 I don't get what his issue is. He had sooooo much going for him. I'd rather be the spare if I had to choose!

Verfugbar

VIP Member
An apology? Easy

”We’re terribly sorry, but our recollections vary from yours”

Job done.
(It must be an apology, it’s got the sorry word in it)
😁

• Haha
  • Heart

mardymare

VIP Member
Lady C plunging right in

Review of Spare? Written and signed off April 2022. İt is a novel about Todger Windsor, turning Oedipus into emotionalism that might end up being a NF or Hallmark movie. The memoir of a deeply flawed, possibly clinically insane, drug-damaged, brain-damaged individual. A study in insanity. Haz confirms that he had a reliance upon drugs and drink. Riven with envy of William and second son complex.

Confessional? Lady C suspects that Haz really doesn't remember some things and is making things up. Techniques used in book are either a surfeit of details or vague descriptions. The tone used is like a confessional. Haz comes across as treacherous, vicious, nasty, obsessive and detached from reality. He feels he is embarked upon a noble cause to destroy the evil press and the reputation of TRF. İnappropriate behaviour, is histrionic and paranoic. Obsession with trading on Diana.

Smeg? Haz unintentionally exposes himself & Smeg. Meeting Smeg unleashes the genie out of the bottle. Fantasy that Haz wanted to create a family which he has done with Smeg. The Harkles are well-matched in their mental and personality issues - the perfect folie-a-deux. Detail about Smeg is tasteless but revealing. Smeg is often characterised as crying like a scene from a movie. Paints a picture of Smeg as a saint, reveals her to be manipulative, devious and dangerous individual. Disturbing similarities between the Harkles and Hitler, and their desire to shut down free speech (see A. N. Wilson, historian).

Reality? TRF and UK are having to deal with the realities of a maverick, mentally ill member of TRF let loose in the world to make money for himself and his greedy wife.
At no stage do Haz or Moehringer point out where grave concerns about press lie. KC and PoW were being duped about concerns with press. Moehringer gets Haz to admit that KC and PoW were trying to point out things to him and to be rational. Nobody in TRF comes out of the book with any credit - TLQ, KC, QC, PPoW, and he shamelessly violates their confidences.

TRF reaction? Lady C understands TRF are gutted by Haz's total betrayal of them and himself for money so that he and Smeg can have the lifestyle they wanted.

Lady C's parting comment is that Spare is a latter-day version of Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho starring Norman Bates' identical brother, Oedipus Windsor.

• Heart

Thalia

VIP Member
YES! And also, does Harry ever think about what it means to be the heir? They weight on your shoulders, the need to follow the rules, your path predetermined for you, the pressure you probably feel all the time. William can’t just kick back with a spliff in Montecito. I’m not saying William doesn’t enjoy a life of privilege but it seems to me Harry was more than compensated with numerous opportunities, charities, titles and positions of authority. And he’s had so much more freedom than William.

I wonder how much of this lifelong hatred has been retroactively fitted by Smegs. He seemed to be happy before she arrived and started turning the screw. I thought the Camilla Tominey piece about how pissed off Smegs was about Kate getting better fashion loans made sense - I don’t think Harry gave a shit about where he lived, clothes, money, hierarchy before she came along. That’s all Smegs to the core. Moehringer came up with the Spare angle and everything has been given that spin and slant.
Fixed it for you ;) 🤣

• Haha
Seriously, when is 43 NOT breaking down sobbing?

“I was coming back to Frogmore after Archie was born, and I would walk into the nursery and there she [Meghan] was in floods of tears, tears dripping on Archie while she was breast-feeding him. That was a breaking point for me. And she is someone who doesn’t read the stories. She would be dead if she was reading the stories.”

Just noticed at the beginning of Stench, Harold says:

Some said he [Philip] actually brokered my parents' marriage. If so, an argument could be made that Grandpa was the Prime Cause in my world. But for him, I wouldn't be here.

Well Philip didn't. All he did was write to Charles, telling him to make up his mind and either propose or walk away because the press were chasing Diana so much and it was unfair on her.
That's on page 3 on 'read view'' on my phone, so likely page 2 of the physical. :rolleyes:

Sky News Aus - a special:

• Angry
  • Heart

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Currently headlining in the DM.

View attachment 1881837View attachment 1881838

Prince Harry has demanded an apology from the Royal Family to his wife Meghan for unspecified reasons.
Wasn't this the demand after the Orca interview .... they demanded an apology from the RF for what they had done to them, and if they got one then they would forgive them!!!!

This seems to be the plot each time their ridiculous lies are made public ... a case of strike while the iron's hot ..... embarrass the RF and they will crumble.

The bottom line is they are fast running out of money and the easiest and laziest way to enjoy a life of luxury is to try and get back into the RF fold. However, to save face as they have made such pricks of themselves, if they get the RF to apologise to them it will look like everything they have said is true and how magnanimous will they be in the eyes of the world to forgive them!

Not so 'young' man, have you learnt nothing from your time as a member of the RF? An apology will never happen. You can spout 'your truth' lies until your dying day but they will never ever apologise.

• Heart

leviosa

I cannot believe he actually brought the children into it. How could he 😳. Harry needs to be worried about his own children ffs.

Harry is clearly poking the bear now and desperate for a reaction from the RF. He is publicly blackmailing them now with a threat of further books, basically saying want more?

So embarrassing, what a piece of shit he really is.
He's getting more and more outlandish, he desperately wants them to react. The more they don't, the more outrageous he acts. I hope they continue to take the high road because it's driving him crazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 43