Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
He had 800 pages to choose from but managed to include his todger/cream/mummy anecdote in the ones that made the cut. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

rainyfaces

Chatty Member
We can just all thank all the gods and their houses Hazza came second. Here we have a raving unstable vengeful male, swayed by sex, thinking his todger is of international importance, destined to outshine any who have come before him, prepared to teach his enemies a lesson, determined to make the world bow before his wife, silence those who disagree with him, and wants to create a ripple peace effect across the world by dominating the only people who have loved him for thirty years. Bloodthirsty little toad.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
Are BetterUp still promoting this guy as the face of their mental health app? He is spiteful, vindictive and overbearingly entitled. He has no foresight into his deeply disturbed mind. Surely they can find someone with a little more stability and honestly to plug their services??
I would love to see Harold lose his CHIMPO figurehead 'job' - he is not worthy as you say- he still features prominently in their promo blurb. I hope they do act. However, Harold brings in lucrative Invictus veteran custom!! If Harold is jettisoned from Invictus (unlikely as he has some gobshites spokespeople of the organisation on on the Invictus FB page defending him and pushing against dissenters), then that could well & truly tarnish his MH 'credentials' and he'd be invited to resign step down (with a nice pay-off) - he ain't going to relinquish such a lucrative gig voluntarily.

• Sick
Reactions: 53

mRsKbRoOkS

VIP Member
I took a little break yesterday did some house work and reorganised and repotted my house plants 🌱 (not cannabis). I checked in and out but probably missed loads…. I guess the spare is still whinging on about the TW. Because let’s face it this whole farce is about her, the interviews, the book, the interviews, it’s all her saying tell them Harold. Tell them how perfect I am, tell them Harold or I’m going to leave you or top my self (and I say that as someone who know’s the trauma of loosing more than one close person to suicide). She is cunt this whole the “RF need to apologise to Meagain” says it all. 1, what the fuck has the RF done because other than lipgloss and bridesmaid dress gate I’m really struggling here to work it the fuck out! I mean he had his chance to let us peasants know, in his tell all Meagain-moir, but didn’t or has and it really Is that pathetic. 2, the world does not revolve around TW. They are a pair over grown spoilt brats. I despair I really do.

• Heart

Suez_Channel

Rory McIlroy? Seriously? 🤣 Christ, she must’ve been desperate!🤮
This was when M was cosying up to John Fitzpatrick a hotelier and was being Irish, rather than Maltese or Nigerian. She had her pic taken with Liam Neeson who doesn't remember the occasion. With McIlroy she did ice bucket challenge and.. er.. made him late for a golf match.

• Haha

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
I will admit that it bothers me that this book is a commercial success.And it also bothers me that Harold is getting so much fawning attention, but I have realised something.
The more people that read it the better.
People who were neutral about H&M will now be able to see hard evidence of what a vindictive mess he is.It doesn’t take a genius to see M for the manipulative grifter she is either.
Someone( forgive me for not remembering the name), pointed out that those who sympathised with them in 2020 will still do so, and those who didn’t will still not.This is true,but I do think most people will be shocked at the level of hatred and jealousy towards William in particular.
All his accusations are vague or petty, with little or no substance.
And am I alone in thinking ,that all this angst about being “ the Spare” could have been navigated,if he had communicated his unhappiness about it in the first place?
The RF may have been a little insensitive, but they do not have psychic powers.
I think he possibly did communicate his unhappiness, probably as pissy little whines rather than proper adult conversations. But it’s pretty clear that what he wanted was to get exactly the same as William. And that was never going to happen. There’s no reason the second son - who will move ever further from the throne over time - should get the same as the future king. Apparently he was whining about his wedding being a shoestring affair? The sheer gall of it! He seriously expected the same level of pomp as the wedding of the future fucking king! He had a 32 million pound wedding, ffs. He got pissy about a photo of the then monarch posing with the next three kings, because he wasn’t included in it! The sense of entitlement blows my mind. Will he expect his own coronation when Big Willy gets his?

Charlotte and Louis won’t suffer from Sparry Syndrome so he needn’t worry. Those children are being raised right. Diana was a complicated woman and undoubtedly loved her children but she actually wasn’t a very good mother. She allowed her boys to run riot without discipline, she encouraged Harold’s misbehaviour, and expected William to be her confidant when he was much too young for that. She should have been there to support him, not the other way around. She did things without ever considering how they would impact on her boys. William overcame the handicap their mother gave them, and Catherine and her family have been the making of him. But I think he was made of better stuff anyway. He’s more intelligent, more compassionate, more thoughtful. Sparry is just a stupid, ignorant little worm. Whatever better side he may have had disappeared after he met Smeg. They could have had a very nice royal life. Most of the ‘second tier’ royals do. They were given a nice home, nice patronages. But Sparry would never be the heir, would never be treated like the heir, and that was unbearable.

• Heart

elliebee27

VIP Member
He is loving all of this positive attention in the media - he lives for it, thrives on it, needs it like oxygen. It proves in his little bird brain his self importance and how amazing he is. Ugh. He doesn't yet know how the US media spits you out even worse for wear than British media. WILL these assholes ever get their awakening of they now are nothing more than two money hungry grubbing celebs talking shit about family because their made up drama sells?

Telling someone how to handle and parent their kids is the worst. My sister in law does this all the time. Whose kid is more adjusted and well behaved? Mine.

• Heart

Duee

VIP Member
What has Ashley Cole done? Confused
TW was interested in him (as she was searching for an English rich man) and wanted to be “introduced” - they exchanged some messages but he ghosted her. Could have been a completely different story otherwise… 🤷‍♀️😀

• Haha

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
This from Fox News. Interesting that according to Fox News the Palace staff concerned haven't been released from their NDAs.

"They say the complaints originated from the treatment of the staff," said Felton Spence. "Not made up by the press or from other sources. The palace is still very much protecting the Sussexes by not releasing the report. Or not releasing the staff from their NDAs. Why are they protecting the Sussexes? That’s the question. One can only assume it’s because they are family, and they are trying to keep negative stories at bay."

• Sad
  • Sick

SkinnyMalinky

I'm Scottish and old, I'm one of those people who says what she thinks, or as my friend says, I say what everyone else is thinking. If Harold the Dunce has something to say say it. Spit it out laddie for god's sake because you are making yourself look like a deranged fucking buffoon!

Or are your threats merely to attract attention? Why not just come out and tell the world what your family have done, tell us exactly why they need to apologise and be fucking done with it because you're boring the fucking tits off me now!

Or is it just threats? Will you get sued for it? Or is it just attention seeking foot stamping because nobody is paying a blind bit of notice of you. Either shit or get off the pot because you're boring the absolute tits off me (again!)

• Haha
  • Heart

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
But as a Duke doesn't Harry have to be involved in the ceremony? Yes, Meg will have to sit on the balcony or wherever but she won't come, not in a month of fucking sundays. I don't think either will come personally. I hope not.

Sorry your wife has a bucket and worked on yachts.
I don't think so. I'm sure it was reported in the last couple of weeks that only POW will now do it which I think is I part to avoid Reek and no sweat Andy to be involved and also save some more of the older Duke's have to get up and down publicly. Reek is dangerous. He mentioned that William told him not to get involved with his children a couple of times in the article but does so publicly. Reek is angry no one is responding so he's going to try and destroy everything. Personally now I think he's openly committed treason by trying to bring down the monarchy. The government should step in and either charge him or strip the titles - all while saying its a decision of national security. He doesn't care about the safety of his own family and I'm sorry but even if he's mentally ill, they need to completely cut him off. Any consequences are totally on him and that hooker he married

• Heart
  • Wow

givepeasachance

VIP Member
TW was interested in him (as she was searching for an English rich man) and wanted to be “introduced” - they exchanged some messages but he ghosted her. Could have been a completely different story otherwise… 🤷‍♀️😀

Cashley is from a single parent family and grew up in Tower Hamlets, probably the shittiest roughest poorest Borough in London.

As much as we rib him, he's nobodys fool and sensed she was suss from the start.

Ashley Cole - more grounded and intelligent than Harry!

• Haha
  • Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Good morning all (UK time). Having breakfast catching up with the new thread. Love the title.

What else can I say that hasn't already been said. H has gone from being just stupid to dangerous and stupid, not a good combination.
morning - we’re going out for breakfast because I’m dragging poor hubby to ikea! I’m after a monogrammed door mat…..

• Haha
  • Heart

mRsKbRoOkS

VIP Member

Harry & Meghan #303 Listen to your mummy- Harry Shush 🤫

please please shut up and sit down! Shush already.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

OOps2022

VIP Member
Currently headlining in the DM.

View attachment 1881837View attachment 1881838

Prince Harry has demanded an apology from the Royal Family to his wife Meghan for unspecified reasons.
It's a behaviour of abusers, so.much it's scary - typical " I will hurt you but will say it's your fault and you will need to apologise because you made me hurt you". Typical "look what you made me do". Toxic, scary and absolutely disgusting.
Also it sounds like a threat.

• Angry
  • Wow

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
Harry & Meghan #303 "There's enough for another book" Says he. Sounds increasingly like blackmail to me.

• Heart
  • Haha