Harry and Meghan #302 Hallucinations may vary…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who do we think is behind the Oprah interview disappearing? Harkles or Oprah? It seems strange to be that they stand behind everything they’ve said yet it’s not easily viewed anymore?!
the transcript is still online!

Reactions: 15
He thought Mrs. Browns Boys was funny enough to put in one of his Madea films...that says all you need to know about him.
I had never heard of Tyler Perry till he provided bed, board and security for ginge and cringe. Never seen any of his shows or heard of Madea.

I did watch the Mrs Brown one (cos we're big Mrs Brown fans - saw it the first night they played glasgow - back when they were funny)

But jings it was bad. Even me and the old dear didn't make it to the end. And we'll watch any rubbish.

Ive no idea how this guy has become a billionaire - a flaming billionaire - doing a bad impression of Martin Lawrence in Big Momma's House.

Which was just an impression of Robin Williams sublime Mrs Doubtfure.

Reactions: 29
Same here. Give him an inch and you're basically giving him the circumference of the earth in PR terms.

The DM have picked up on Roya's article and, as usual, the comments are a better read.

IMO, KC3 needs to be very, very careful. He's popular, but not that popular, and it could turn negative very quickly for him. A lot of people are pointing out that Harold doesn't just have a major beef with the RF. He's gone after, and insulted, the public too. And shouldn't our opinions matter? This is going to be a State occasion, not a feelgood family reunion.

People are also horrified about the story of Harold hitting his RPO. That's physical abuse of someone in the role of an employee. Also, drunken assault of an on-duty Police Officer. Ordinary people do time for that.

Harold is presenting himself as such a nasty piece of work, I'm actually becoming increasingly alarmed and horrified at how much the RF covered it up. And misled us that he was fun, cheeky and heroic. I don't blame William. He was either too young or had no real authority. But I do blame KC3 and even HM for what Harold's become. They created a monster.

Reactions: 38
Harry… shush!

Reactions: 34
Thank you, don’t ever let anyone put you in the corner again Spray it loud bruv

Reactions: 14
Even the Duke of Windsor was invited to the Queens Coronation, so those two will also be there (and should be as his son, but that’s it)

Reactions: 10
Surely KC3 doesn't want to reconcile with someone who called Camilla a villain?
I think he referred to her as the villain, back in the day. Which is true, because she nost definitely was. It took me a good 10 years after Diana died, for me to even begin to start coming around. And she's nothing to do with me

Reactions: 14

I haven't read the book.

He hit his Royal Protection Officer?

Reactions: 12
This is brilliant you wibble are a genius. I want more please

Reactions: 19
Wow.

Just wow.
I don't quite know where to start so I'll just leave it at WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?!

Reactions: 17

'i certainly have no plans of writing, i think its the most dreadful thing to do'

Reactions: 22
Now why haven't one of the newsagents discovered this and talked about it? I am going to look at these dates myself tomorrow. This is really bad surely.

Reactions: 19
I haven't read the book.

He hit his Royal Protection Officer?
Yup, according to extracts from his book on here, when drunk, after driving through the tunnel where his mother died in Paris.

He makes it into a joke.....I doubt his bodyguard felt the same!!!

Reactions: 23
But the Duke of Windsor didn't give interviews and trash his family
He did indeed, not as nastily as Harry, but oh was he a hotbed of bullshit in Paris society. And a Nazi...

He wasn't invited I don't believe but 1953 was a different world of deference and no internet and social media!

Reactions: 17
On a brighter note , at least the Harry & Meghan series has now dropped out of the top ten TV on Netflix .

Reactions: 23
Sooooooo……. I had drinks last night with a friend. All started well but ended with a heated disagreement over spare and the TW. I shut that bitch down don’t worry guys!!

I’m wondering if our new poster may or may not be my friend But she is fucking lying to you all she has NOT read the Harry book!!

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.