Harry and Meghan #302 Hallucinations may vary…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's exciting to speculate that Harry is involved in crimes...

But suppose the "shock" is something more mundane?
Like his visa being withdrawn?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Regarding the Coronation, I want it Stoat free so we can all enjoy the spectacular occasion I’m hoping it will be. We all know the media will focus on Harold and TW. We will get rubbish about Catherine giving Smeg the side eye and William looking at Harry in a threatening way. My philosophy in life is not everything can be fixed and Charles needs to acknowledge he stuffed this one up for covering up his nasty behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Whatever the truth, I find it impossible to believe Charles and Harry's DNA was not tested back when all the Hewitt rumours were going on.
Affairs were very common in aristocratic families in years gone by it was pretty much accepted that the man of the house would have a little of what he fancied but remain with his wife forevermore. I would imagine his dna was tested long long ago.

Reactions: 26
Whatever the truth, I find it impossible to believe Charles and Harry's DNA was not tested back when all the Hewitt rumours were going on.
She didn't know Hewitt at the time.

And if every child had DNA tests, the divorce courts would be overflowing.
It's something like 10% of "fathers" are bringing up children that are not their own.

Also, what use would it have one anyone?
Diana was prone to rage, often to the point of self harm...
she would no doubt have kicked off at the mere suggestion...
and if no one asked questions isn't just as well to let sleeping dogs lie?

Reactions: 20
She didn't know Hewitt at the time.

And if every child had DNA tests, the divorce courts would be overflowing.
It's something like 10% of "fathers" are bringing up children that are not their own.

Also, what use would it have one anyone?
Diana was prone to rage, often to the point of self harm...
she would no doubt have kicked off at the mere suggestion...
and if no one asked questions isn't just as well to let sleeping dogs lie?
Yes. Agreed. It is good to let sleeping dogs lie. It’s why at this moment I’m afraid to move lest the lump next to me wakes up and gets all indignant because I woke her 😆🐾❤

• Haha
Reactions: 25
You’ll all be happy to know I just checked my apple news feed on my ipad in the top stories for today there is nothing about the Harkles and nothing on my xfinity home page on my pc either. Not even in trending. 😎😎😎😎

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I just read all of Harry book spare and I say fair play to him talking about growing up in the BRF ..it about time he spoke out and as he said instead of hearing it from the gutter press he telling it in his own words so there now lies being told from the gutter press know we all know he been talk about in the press for years even when Megan came along so many rubbish headlines FairPlay to him wanting to keep his family safe and out of the headlines I know they said they wanted to live a quite lifestyle but with no income they have to make money so they saleing themselfs to the highest bitter to gain some money 💰 in his book he donating all his money to a charity I say FairPlay to him it about time woke up to the BRF and the PRESs
Wrong thread

• Haha
Reactions: 61
There were 800 pages but 400 of them were even more shite than the ones that they decided they’d best make do with. Had the others been included I would envision phalanx of solicitors plus men carrying jackets with wrap around sleeves, entering the Reeks household.
Or the spare ‘Spare’ as Ive politely named it…😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thought yall might like this and yes this is a joke check out their site they make fun of all kinds of stuff
Meghan Proudly Announces That Harry Has Of His Own Free Will Decided To Transition Into Princess Harriet
CELEBS· Jan 13, 2023 · BabylonBee.com
63c1b3c1cd93463c1b3c1cd935.jpg

SANTA BARBARA, CA — Meghan Markle, beloved American princess and thespian, announced Friday that her husband Prince Harry would soon begin a lengthy and painful transition into Princess Harriet, a decision he made of his own free will without any coercion whatsoever.
The announcement was made as part of a press conference for the release of Spare, Prince Harry's heartbreaking memoir that was definitely not ghostwritten by his wife.
Markle answered nearly all questions from the press but did allow her husband to give a prepared statement.
"I am Prince Henry Charles Albert David, duke of Sussex, Earl of Dumbarton, Baron Kilkeel no more," the 38-year-old prince read off a piece of paper. "From this day forth, I shall be known as Princess Harriet of Santa Barbara."
Witnesses report the bearded princess then turned to his wife for loving support. "Did I read that right? Please love me."
"Oh and this decision has nothing to do with Meghan. It's all me. I'm a pretty girl," he quickly added after Markle began prodding him with a stick.
According to sources, the two princesses intend to go on a second honeymoon once Harry's transformation into Harriet is complete. They have asked for privacy during this period since it will be the subject of a new Netflix documentary and they want to avoid spoilers.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Thought yall might like this and yes this is a joke check out their site they make fun of all kinds of stuff
Meghan Proudly Announces That Harry Has Of His Own Free Will Decided To Transition Into Princess Harriet
CELEBS· Jan 13, 2023 · BabylonBee.com
View attachment 1883715

SANTA BARBARA, CA — Meghan Markle, beloved American princess and thespian, announced Friday that her husband Prince Harry would soon begin a lengthy and painful transition into Princess Harriet, a decision he made of his own free will without any coercion whatsoever.
The announcement was made as part of a press conference for the release of Spare, Prince Harry's heartbreaking memoir that was definitely not ghostwritten by his wife.
Markle answered nearly all questions from the press but did allow her husband to give a prepared statement.
"I am Prince Henry Charles Albert David, duke of Sussex, Earl of Dumbarton, Baron Kilkeel no more," the 38-year-old prince read off a piece of paper. "From this day forth, I shall be known as Princess Harriet of Santa Barbara."
Witnesses report the bearded princess then turned to his wife for loving support. "Did I read that right? Please love me."
"Oh and this decision has nothing to do with Meghan. It's all me. I'm a pretty girl," he quickly added after Markle began prodding him with a stick.
According to sources, the two princesses intend to go on a second honeymoon once Harry's transformation into Harriet is complete. They have asked for privacy during this period since it will be the subject of a new Netflix documentary and they want to avoid spoilers.

Babylon Bee is the best! These two would absolutely jump on this train for more virtue signaling to the great unwashed. Thank you for sharing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just read all of Harry book spare and I say fair play to him talking about growing up in the BRF ..it about time he spoke out and as he said instead of hearing it from the gutter press he telling it in his own words so there now lies being told from the gutter press know we all know he been talk about in the press for years even when Megan came along so many rubbish headlines FairPlay to him wanting to keep his family safe and out of the headlines I know they said they wanted to live a quite lifestyle but with no income they have to make money so they saleing themselfs to the highest bitter to gain some money 💰 in his book he donating all his money to a charity I say FairPlay to him it about time woke up to the BRF and the PRESs
bleeping hell my eyes are bleeding!:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 45
YAWN, another one is lost in tattle space -Danger Danger will Robinson. However, please stick around, actually read other tattler's posts, and perhaps you can find the light.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
PP would've wiped the floor with him

That is one of the worst things. That H could do this to HMQ whilst she was dying. I can't remember who said it but some members of RF knew for at least a year.
If they didn't inform H then that says a lot.

I don't know why people back them you would think by just the way the gruesomes treated HMQ and PP in their last year it would be enough to turn people off.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
They say money can’t buy you class but being born into Royal family can’t either.

Harry is truly trash! His book is turning into a joke with all the fact checking. This has to be a real low blow to the family coming from someone so close to the King.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.