Harry and Meghan #302 Hallucinations may vary…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FML - my sister sent my parents an Elizabeth Arden meme. I had the very dubious pleasure of explaining it to two very confused mid 70’s.

How do you explain that the heir to the throne rubbed Arden cream on his frostbite. Bellend and whilst doing so conjured up images of his dead mother? Not only that, but he then went and committed said experience to pen and paper, published it so it is now a matter of public record. Mothers verdict? I don’t think he’s very well do you, lass?
Play them the audio clip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just saying...

The most offensive lie in the book is when he was informed the Queen was dead.

It is such obvious bullshit.

Anyone watching the six o clock news knows it was - the announcement being delayed, the newsreaders hopelesly waffling to fill time et
Anyone following events that day knows it was - particularly given the pronouncements by Omar, but also the flights etc.
In fact everyone knows his version of events is a lie.

Just saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
FML - my sister sent my parents an Elizabeth Arden meme. I had the very dubious pleasure of explaining it to two very confused mid 70’s.

How do you explain that the heir to the throne rubbed Arden cream on his frostbite. Bellend and whilst doing so conjured up images of his dead mother? Not only that, but he then went and committed said experience to pen and paper, published it so it is now a matter of public record. Mothers verdict? I don’t think he’s very well do you, lass?
He ain't the heir to the throne.

Reactions: 30
Hm. I’m sure Lorraine would describe Vladimir Putin as a poor wee damaged soul as well.
“He’s not evil, he’s a wee bit misunderstood” 😂

“I was coming back to Frogmore after Archie was born, and I would walk into the nursery and there she [Meghan] was in floods of tears, tears dripping on Archie while she was breast-feeding him.

Meghan is a proper little Victorian heroine isn't she? Always sobbing and throwing herself on the floor..

And is it me or does 'breast-feeding him' sound odd? Breastfeeding is one word and the him sounds jarring.

Re the latest Erdem drama, we are talking about a MIDDLE-AGED couple. Why do they both sound like entitled teenagers?

Everything is coming out, isn't it? We heard all the racist allegations, the mental health issues... Bottom line is he got the smaller bedroom and she didn't get to pick her outfits first.
Boo bleeping hoo.
Why do people feel the need to say breastfeeding, when just feeding will do?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was thinking earlier today where is smeg?

Well Sarah Vine also wants to know!!

Crikey … wonder if she is hinting at a bit of trouble in paradise? perhaps she is just hoping like the rest of us😜

Reactions: 28
D Mail
"The Prime Minister could be drawn in to the increasingly intense debate over whether Prince Harry should be invited to the Coronation, after senior Royal insiders argued that the decision should be 'taken out of the King's hands'.

Sources say King Charles should use the so-called 'Churchill precedent' to escape the 'impossible' decision of either inflaming tensions by barring his son, or enduring the circus that would surround his attendance with wife Meghan.

Harry has so far refused to say whether or not he would come to the ceremony,"

(Would this be an "impossible" decision for William in C's shoes?)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
D Mail
"The Prime Minister could be drawn in to the increasingly intense debate over whether Prince Harry should be invited to the Coronation, after senior Royal insiders argued that the decision should be 'taken out of the King's hands'.

Sources say King Charles should use the so-called 'Churchill precedent' to escape the 'impossible' decision of either inflaming tensions by barring his son, or enduring the circus that would surround his attendance with wife Meghan.

We all know the king has a soft spot for dimbulb. I wonder whether he set the coronation date on archie’s bday to force them into a situation where he could see the grandkids.

Harold’s refusal to commit to coming is so childish. It was the same with the PJ. It was serendipitous we didn’t have to put with with that BS from them for the funeral because they were in the UK.

And I don’t believe the book sales figures. Even it it is true, the publisher will take longer to recoup profit because of the hefty price of the marketing $$$ - the book is literally popping up in places that rarely sell books. The cost of the marketing campaign is also probably Guinness record breaking.

Reactions: 26
DM. Will Angela Kelly follow H and do chat show circuit to promote her book

EMILY PRESCOTT: Will Angela Kelly, the Queen's 'AK-47' go on US TV? # via https://android.com

• Wow
  • Angry
D Mail

NO!!!! don't let this get debated in parliament for fucks sake.

• Heart
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
A lovely letter in the times about Notts Cottage
I mean, Megs probably knows frat houses very well. Who are we to question?
I can't believe that no part of his extreme paranoia is directed at her. It's kind of shocking.

If the palace does that i will despair
I dont want them at the Coronation for the sake of William & Catherine
I dont want to TWs smug face 😡
This seems like a strategy. Get them to talk, come out with all of their demands, and then cut them off once and for all.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.