Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is so wierd isn't it? The amount of blue tickers on twitter bending over backwards to toady up to her. And people who I wouldn't normally wouldn't think were interested in the Royals at all. They love to see her as a victim (which in itself is incredibly patronising but hey ho) whereas I don't get that at all. She has fallen on her feet. She is only 'existing' but to most normal people she is having a charmed life. It seems to be a lot of well off people identify with her - the sort of 'boo hoo I've got lots of money and do bugger all but I'm so misunderstood' school of thought. People with real problems are maybe a bit less tolerant.
It's suspicious. You'd think someone was trying to taking down the monarchy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It is so wierd isn't it? The amount of blue tickers on twitter bending over backwards to toady up to her. And people who I wouldn't normally wouldn't think were interested in the Royals at all. They love to see her as a victim (which in itself is incredibly patronising but hey ho) whereas I don't get that at all. She has fallen on her feet. She is only 'existing' but to most normal people she is having a charmed life. It seems to be a lot of well off people identify with her - the sort of 'boo hoo I've got lots of money and do bugger all but I'm so misunderstood' school of thought. People with real problems are maybe a bit less tolerant.
I’ve seen it as she and Harry have shown themselves to suck up to celebs and crowd themselves with them, but Kate and William haven’t and have their own friends. So minor celebs are probs just seeing 1) a way to get some interaction on social media 2) a way to get their name to her in the hope she follows them on Instagram/features them in something/invites them to a party.

I don’t think any of the blue tickers actually care about her one bit, they’re just seeing an opportunity to become more famous. To that I say, beat her at her own game.

Reactions: 12
I’ve seen it as she and Harry have shown themselves to suck up to celebs and crowd themselves with them, but Kate and William haven’t and have their own friends. So minor celebs are probs just seeing 1) a way to get some interaction on social media 2) a way to get their name to her in the hope she follows them on Instagram/features them in something/invites them to a party.

I don’t think any of the blue tickers actually care about her one bit, they’re just seeing an opportunity to become more famous. To that I say, beat her at her own game.
Hi, new to this thread! Sorry if this had been dealt with previously...

Does MM actually have Instagram? Always thought she only had an official account anyway... the one sanctioned by Buckingham. How would blue tickers be able to exploit that?

Reactions: 2

Does MM actually have Instagram? Always thought she only had an official account anyway... the one sanctioned by Buckingham. How would blue tickers be able to exploit that?
Her account "randomly" got reactivated earlier this year/late last year I believe.. hmm.

I can only assume she does all the captions because it's a word salad and somewhat resembles her old blog.

Reactions: 8

Yes they only have the sussexroyal one but so many celebs have some fake charity in their name that she would follow if she was getting enough back. Like when she used mental health month to follow her mates wellness retreat costing thousands of pounds to attend.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Her account "randomly" got reactivated earlier this year/late last year I believe.. hmm.

I can only assume she does all the captions because it's a word salad and somewhat resembles her old blog.
Oh wait which account is this? Presumably not sussexroyal as that I don’t think got deactivated?

Either way do you guys follow garyjanetti? It’s pretty funny sometimes, IMO esp when he pokes fun at Meghan lol

Reactions: 3
Oh wait which account is this? Presumably not sussexroyal as that I don’t think got deactivated?

Either way do you guys follow garyjanetti? It’s pretty funny sometimes, IMO esp when he pokes fun at Meghan lol
Her old "personal" one, @meghanmarkle I would assume. Not long after SussexRoyal appeared so.... I don't think it randomly appeared by itself

Her old "personal" one, @meghanmarkle I would assume. Not long after SussexRoyal appeared so.... I don't think it randomly appeared by itself
That has turned into @meghanmarkle_official if it’s the same one.

I thought members of the RF were not allowed personal SM accounts?
That's a fan account and states as such. The one that "reactivated" was the one she used herself prior to joining the BRF. But she lives vicariously through the SR one anyway, I mean most of the photos are of her..

Reactions: 5
No, she puffed up good and proper when she was pregnant. Archie is obviously the first baby she’s ever held, though.
I've said it before but I think her weight gain could well be due to simply coming off the Hollywood diet and starting to eat normally. She's not naturally slim like Kate. Look at Kate's parents and Meghan's parents - the genetics are right there for all to see. No wonder she puffed up after decades of tightly controlling her calorie intake.

Reactions: 7
Genetics for sure hasn't helped her get back to her 'actress skinny' body post-partum. Which is fine. I think she could look at women like Sophie, Zara or the York Sisters for some ideas for dressing a curvier figure while a Royal. None of them are overweight or anything, just not Kate slender. The York princesses also have fun with fashion and wear slightly weird things sometimes, but are always appropriately dressed. The key probably is excellent tailoring.

There were rumors during the engagement period that she made her previous husband sign a contract guaranteeing personal trainers etc to help her lose weight after pregnancy. I haven't any idea about their validity though. I imagine if there was one it was her being concerned about getting acting work if she became a bigger size post-baby? DM article: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...sband-sign-pregnancy-contract-stay-shape.html

Reactions: 3
One thing I've noticed if you look at fan accounts and someone voices their opinion in the comments, for instance, "I don't like the fact she's wearing a lambskin skirt" her fans are absolutely vile to the person that wrote it..... I mean like proper disgusting comebacks....... Just shows the sort of people that are attracted to her!

Reactions: 7
That's a fan account and states as such. The one that "reactivated" was the one she used herself prior to joining the BRF. But she lives vicariously through the SR one anyway, I mean most of the photos are of her..
Just because it says it’s a fan account doesn’t mean she’s not behind it. Why does it have official after her name? To me that sounds like she has approved it.

Reactions: 4
No, she puffed up good and proper when she was pregnant. Archie is obviously the first baby she’s ever held, though.
I do believe she used a moon bump to get attention on more than one occasion. And in the end became big as a whale, totally unexpected (to her), so she stayed inside.

I was also quite surprised BUT there have been allegations of antisemitism/racism in the UK Labour Party few weeks ago (and the letter backing MM was spearheaded by Halifax Labour MP Holly Lynch)....
Sunshine Sachs may have kindly suggested to female MPs the idea to back MM (this could be seen for them as a good deal for the tarnished reputation of the Labour Party).
Besides, female MPs may have wanted to show female solidarity as their fellow US congresswomen.
To sump up : sign the manifesto or this means that you're racist/not a feminist unlike US congresswomen/you keep your upper lip stiff and you're heartless, or you back the Tabloids).
I thought Meghan was the queen of gender equality? 🤣

Reactions: 6
One thing I've noticed if you look at fan accounts and someone voices their opinion in the comments, for instance, "I don't like the fact she's wearing a lambskin skirt" her fans are absolutely vile to the person that wrote it..... I mean like proper disgusting comebacks....... Just shows the sort of people that are attracted to her!
Do you have a link (i dont tend to go to fan sites)

Which handle is this one?

I’ve been reading along for a while and not really commented. So this is my two pence on the situation. She was working on a show and doing ok for herself, but not really earning the big bucks. It was reported she earned £350,000 a year for the role. While this is a lot of money to most people, it’s a drop in the ocean compared to other actors. For example the Friends cast were earning a $1 million each an episode towards the end. I have since watched Suits and she is not a very good actress on a mediocre show. I think she knew this, and this was probably as best as it was going to get for her as an actress.

This is probably why she was on the hunt for a rich man. She knew if she wanted to get in the big leagues, her lack of talent wasn’t going to get her there. Maybe this is why she was an ambassador for the UN and the charity work, potential to meet important and wealthy people? I think she got lucky when she met Harry. I do believe that she didn’t think she would be under so much scrutiny by the tabloids. I think she thought that the British public love Harry so much that he could do no wrong and this would be extended to her. I believe she got a shock when things began to unravel and she’s not getting her own way. I think they’re both spoilt and not used to being told no. I get the impression she liked the idea of being a princesses, but the reality is very different.

I also think that she was threatened by how close he was to his family. I think when someone isn’t close to their own family, (she hasn’t spoken to her siblings for years, gone on to disown her father) she can’t understand a close family dynamic. She may not of deliberately caused the rift between the brothers, but that doesn’t mean you can’t make a effort to try and heal it.

Sorry, I rambled on there for a bit!!!! 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.