Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish she’d stop hugging everyone! Can’t she try to act more royal and be more formal. I’ve never seen the Queen hug anybody not even her immediate family!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I still can't get over her bravely blinking back tears and saying how they were 'existing...not living'. Gets more unbelievable the more I think about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I still can't get over her bravely blinking back tears and saying how they were 'existing...not living'. Gets more unbelievable the more I think about it.
Yet today at the meeting she was happy as Larry although her defenders will say you can still be happy when you’re depressed.

To be honest, I think it’s Harry with the mental health problems. He always looks unhappy.

Reactions: 11
I wish she’d stop hugging everyone! Can’t she try to act more royal and be more formal. I’ve never seen the Queen hug anybody not even her immediate family!
It’s not even just a royal thing, I think it’s weird to hug everyone you greet. Maybe it’s an American thing?

Reactions: 11
Yet today at the meeting she was happy as Larry although her defenders will say you can still be happy when you’re depressed.
I don’t want to get into an argument, but you used the converse here in response to me yesterday about Kate - that she can’t be depressed as she looked happy.

I think it’s dangerous ground mental health-wise to have rigid views about how people with depression should appear. And I say this as someone who personally thinks Meghan was really milking it in the documentary clips I’ve seen. I don’t think she’s lying as such, I think she believes she’s a victim, but I do think she’s hypocritical and very self-focused. The “surviving not thriving” line certainly takes the biscuit.

Reactions: 9
I was meaning more with Kate that if she had found out her husband was having an affair with her best friend I’m sure her world would have crumbled and she would not be able to put a brave face on smiling and looking happy at public events with her husband. I wouldn’t describe her as depressed if that happened but heartbroken.

We saw with Diana that she couldn’t manage to put on a front with Charles in public as she used to look completely miserable and they ignored each other.

I don’t believe MM is depressed at all. Harry is though.

Reactions: 6
i get what you’re saying about being heartbroken. But I still think she’d absolutely have had to button it and present as if all was well. Also, how are we to know that she was out and about smiling and playing happy families immediately after she learnt of the rumours (if true)? Apparently the reports of the rift and so the affair rumours came out in the UK press months after it began, I read something, probably on here, that suggested that at the time she learnt of the affair, Kate took some time apart from Will and kept a low profile.

Of course Diana didn’t put on a front, her USP was playing up to the press! She was to be fair also very young and initially naive. I think Kate was purposefully chosen and coached to be very different.

Reactions: 7
OMG I just saw the footage of her at the one world or something meeting this afternoon, dumb haz went along, god knows why! Anyway she totally took over the meeting, spoke right over the woman in order to say her piece! She was actually banging on and on and on, talk about loving the sound of your own voice!! And don't get me started on the beehive a la Amy winehouse😂😂😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s not even just a royal thing, I think it’s weird to hug everyone you greet. Maybe it’s an American thing?
Idk, we do handshakes where I'm from...Maybe it's a Hollywood thing? Or maybe she thinks shes being fancy and European and trying to do the whole air kiss thing? 😂 Either way, it comes off more like a 19 year old on her study abroad trip than a Royal.

And shes obviously throwing people off and making them uncomfortable. After one or two awkward encounters I'd do whatever I was told just to stop causing conflict. It all seems exhausting 😪

Reactions: 13
Idk, we do handshakes where I'm from...Maybe it's a Hollywood thing? Or maybe she thinks shes being fancy and European and trying to do the whole air kiss thing? 😂 Either way, it comes off more like a 19 year old on her study abroad trip than a Royal.

And shes obviously throwing people off and making them uncomfortable. After one or two awkward encounters I'd do whatever I was told just to stop causing conflict. It all seems exhausting 😪
She's a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just read in a Dutch paper: ‘Meghan makes sexy comeback’. Because that’s apparently all that she has going for her, the illusion of being sexy.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Meghan thought being Royal was a role she could play, pop in, do Royal things, be adored and leave. Go live her rich person life without question. She should have tried to marry into Monaco Royals or an inactive European one like Greece, not the British one.

“stiff upper lip” is displaying feelings to the right people at the right time. When the lady in the supermarket asks if I’ve had a nice day. I say yes. Then go home and tell my boyfriend the truth. If we have guests. I wait for them to leave. Is that just called manners? But if she’d said anything remotely self aware it wouldn’t be such a catchy sound bite.

I read her letter to her Dad when it was released and an expert said it read like it was meant for an audience rather than a daughter to a father. She’s always acting.

And yes, you can’t critique her at all without being called names. I suggested (on a fashion blog!) the leather Hugo Boss skirt would be better with a blouse - less bulk, would sit better - and got accused of calling her fat. Never mind the LEATHER skirt on the one time (when it was trendy) supposed vegan. Queen Laetizia wore it recently and looked far more regal.

Prince Charles does not like to be upstaged and he’s lived his whole life in preparation to be King. So she’s making an enemy of who was a powerful supporter.

Reactions: 17
We don't do hugging in the UK....why does she think the Queen wears gloves to shake hands and never hugs or kisses? Too many potential germs!
As for vegan Megs in leather skirts 🤣🤣🤣.... Surely pal Stella could have helped with a vegan leather one?

Reactions: 5
Meghan thought being Royal was a role she could play, pop in, do Royal things, be adored and leave. Go live her rich person life without question. She should have tried to marry into Monaco Royals or an inactive European one like Greece, not the British one.
And you know what? She actually could have if she didn’t lecture people and didn’t rub her rich life in everyones faces while lecturing others. Everyone knows the royals live in undeserved wealth and we all kinda play along because the majority finds it better to be a monarchy than a republic. It’s fine. It only becomes a problem when someone who hasn’t had any sense of the struggles of real life starts lecturing people with real lives how they should live their lives while doing totally the opposite himself, together with his word salad soundbite witch who had every man in her life give her everything he had and more. Starting with her poor father and she’s now £ 10 million in with her prince. Since he still has £ 20 million it won’t be done yet, otherwise she wouldn’t even bother to play nice now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
And you know what? She actually could have if she didn’t lecture people and didn’t rub her rich life in everyone faces while lecturing others. Everyone know the royals live in undeserved wealth and we all kinda play along because the majority finds it better to be a monarchy than a republic. It’s fine. It only becomes a problem when someone who hasn’t had any sense of the struggles of real life starts lecturing people with real lives how they should live their lives while doing totally the opposite himself, together with his word salad soundbite witch who had every man in her life give her everything he had and more. Starting with her poor father and she’s now £ 10 million in with her prince. Since he still has £ 20 million it won’t be done yet, otherwise she wouldn’t even bother to play nice now.
Yes that's it. We know most of the Royals don't do much to justify their incredibly pampered and privileged lifestyle funded by us and most of the time that is sort of OK. But to then moan about it and make out you are suffering is a total insult and kick in the teeth to taxpayers. All she had to do was the bare minimum to be accepted (because people really liked her to start with). Follow a few rules, one of them being don't bite the hand that feeds.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.