Harry and Meghan #3 Duke and Duchess of Narcissism!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she won't get a stylist she should read this on how to dress if you don't have a waist. The Smart Works blazer would have been so much better!

Reactions: 3
By the way, has anyone seen the negative comments on Instagram? The Sussex Digital Team ran away too? They used to edit them in a split second but now.... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Harry just comes across as such a bitter, bitter little sod.
It must be awful to lose your mum so young but I feel like both boys were brought up to believe themselves as victims 🙄
God knows what William would be like in Harry’s position, he’d probably be the same.

Reactions: 9
It’s fascinating how this has very much become the Meghan show and she’s been given this much visibility and speaking opportunities. If you didn’t know, you wouldn’t think she married into the family only a year ago. Harry’s becoming her plus one rather than the other way round.

Reactions: 12
It’s fascinating how this has very much become the Meghan show and she’s been given this much visibility and speaking opportunities. If you didn’t know, you wouldn’t think she married into the family only a year ago. Harry’s becoming her plus one rather than the other way round.
In her own words, he’s crashing the party.

Not sure if anyone has seen this. Worth a read.
‘Do you know any famous guys? I’m single and I really love English men.’

How did this woman get near a prince and why oh why didn’t the media throw her under the bus years ago?!

Reactions: 8

Not sure if anyone has seen this. Worth a read.
I’ve read this story before, it was published somewhere else last year I think? Meghan was really insistent on publicity. I was a Suits fan right from the first series (lost interest around series 4). And it was interesting how much she was in celeb news and mags when she wasn’t one of the leads (ok they were both male) or even really the lead female. But she had the Tig then so that was her online push plus she was doing humanitarian work. Which was great but I remember being bemused when that actress from Suits was a feminist ambassador for the UN. She seemed pretty good at it but of all the actresses it was like what made them choose her when she wasn’t that well known? The answer is she must have got her team on it approaching them, because it seemed odd for them to approach her at that time IYKWIM.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
‘Do you know any famous guys? I’m single and I really love English men.’

How did this woman get near a prince and why oh why didn’t the media throw her under the bus years ago?!
She was friends with Piers Morgan and then dumped his ass when she got with Harry.

Reactions: 5
If you want to know what the Brits really think about Leech & Preach watch this......this girl has nailed it. Stick with it because she makes some good points.

She was friends with Piers Morgan and then dumped his ass when she got with Harry.
Yeah but he had his own image working against him. People were like: yeah, I’d ghost Piers too, it’s not her fault. Combined with stories like these the press could have broken her fake persona before the proposal. Now THAT would have been a reason to whine about the press, but nobody would have cared anyway.

Reactions: 3
So they're packing (not a surprise)...

I guess Harry was right "Meghan gets what she wants!"

Reactions: 4
If you want to know what the Brits really think about Leech & Preach watch this......this girl has nailed it. Stick with it because she makes some good points.

I've never been on this thread before...
but what is wrong with traditional?
She literally married into the one traditional to its core family in the entire world. She has no respect for that! There is nothing wrong with being traditional and I'm tried of people saying that everyone has to be progressive and modernized. I respect people with differing views.
But seriously! She must have known before she married or even got engaged into this family. Its the ONE family in basically the entire world that maintains tradition through and through..

It's disgusting how she is trying to be political and change everything about this family. Its wonderful to be humanitarian and do good for all people all over. But seriously, Its the one family that has rules of being a-political, sticks to tradition, keeps the straight and narrow, and maintains history.

Piss OFF Meghan. You knew what you were marrying into. You don't marry wanting to change things, you marry because you accept how people are and love them despite it. You knew it and now its time for you to keep your mouth shut and deal with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So they're packing (not a surprise)...

I guess Harry was right "Meghan gets what she wants!"
Is that what she wants though? Why bother the detour if you just want to go home? She’s after global admiration as Diana 2.0 and that just ain’t happening, so she can stop threatening to leave and just go because nobody in the UK cares.

Leave, pay for your own life and discover that Oprah and Ellen have blocked your number because you’re worthless without the Royal connection, Megs 🤣

Reactions: 7
Is that what she wants though? Why bother the detour if you just want to go home? She’s after global admiration as Diana 2.0 and that just ain’t happening, so she can stop threatening to leave and just go because nobody in the UK cares.

Leave, pay for your own life and discover that Oprah and Ellen have blocked your number because you’re worthless without the Royal connection, Megs 🤣
If they think they'll be adored and loved in the US I think they're in for a big surprise! Also I hope my taxes aren't gonna fund whinge and cringe when they no longer officially reside in the UK! That's probably why they wanna keep one foot in the UK so they can still get the benefits of being a royal! I'd like to think if they piss off to the states we'll never have to see them again but I doubt it!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t even understand what it means to modernise the royal family. They’re not still slicing the heads of wives off or battling their brothers for the throne.

The allure of them is that they’re mysterious enough to make us think they’re better than us, but relatable enough that we’re happy to keep funding them. I don’t want my royal family hugging everyone and trying to be like me. If you’re just like me then what is the point of you?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

'm 100% sure they'll keep the titles, allowance and everything in the US. They'll use their status of member of the BRF in the States.
It took her a year and a half but I'm also pretty sure it's what she's always wanted. She didn't want to stay in the UK. Her status of victim will be helpful in the US. From the beginning, it was her plan to go back as a martyr to L.A and to alienate Harry from his family.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.